BPRD roleplay
Every other fandom has it, so I'm lettin' the sun in: A roleplay set in the BPRD comicverse. For anyone who wants to join, come on it - the door's open, and the fun and the whole story is inside.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Captain Zombie

Okay, so here it goes:

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND. I'M A LAZY B*** AND A BAD BAD BAD BAD IZZY. I HOPE THAT YOU CAN SOMEHOW FORGIVE ME SO I CAN FORGIVE MYSELF AND STOP KEEPING MYSELF AWAKE AT NIGHT THINKING ABOUT THE HORRIBLE PERSON I AM.

Now, in order:

1. To the people who want to join, go ahead - just jump in there somehow. BUT REMEMBER, this is the BPRD comicverse, so Hellboy'd practically a no show and if you so much as mention Nuala and Nuada I'll toss you out and shoot you.

2. RubyDracoGirl, I officially knight you as the unofficial "me" in this - if you think I'm being lazy, feel free to make Jink move around for a bit. I won't have too much time to fanfiction anymore due to senior year being a B*TCH, so I'm gonna depend on you - alot. You're the only person I'd dare trust it with, because you're awesome.

if you people forgive me, please say so by adding onto this one. "Plot" is still just for the storyline.

~Izzy

8/17/2010 #1
inukai44

i have a question can they get emails from him or something?

8/18/2010 #2
Captain Zombie

. . . . sure . . . ?

Pardon me a moment . . . *turns around and mumbles to self* *turns back around* Okey-dokey then . . . er . . . yeah . . .

8/19/2010 #3
inukai44

take that as a no so yeah

8/19/2010 #4
RubyDracoGirl

Hey izzy, no, you're not a bad person, you've just been... delayed, yes?

I'll do my best to play Jink, if need be, but it won't be the same without you! Please, if you can, try to be on. I really miss you!

8/25/2010 #5
Forum Moderators: Captain Zombie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member