ZAP's KOTOR RP and Chat
A KOTOR RP based in KOTOR 1,2 and in between, or even after. Make your own character, or even use one from the series!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
ZAP IS ZAK

((This is pretty much the first game in RP form. Use an OC or use a real character.))

6/3/2010 #1
The Speed of Darkness

Sawari sleeping in the chambers on the enders spire

6/5/2010 . Edited 6/6/2010 #2
ZAP IS ZAK

(Ender Spire, remember? The smaller ship'd be docked on the planet below.)

6/5/2010 #3
The Speed of Darkness

(right havent played KOTOR in awhile

6/5/2010 #4
ZAP IS ZAK

(Lol, well hold on, I have to check something, be back in about ten minutes, cool?)

6/5/2010 #5
The Speed of Darkness

(cool)

6/5/2010 #6
The Speed of Darkness

(you there?)

6/5/2010 #7
ZAP IS ZAK

(Yep! -makes post-)

Arsus awoke suddenly as he heard the explosion. "What the he.." He started as he fell out of his bunk. He threw on his suit and ran over to Sawari and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Wake up! We're being attacked!!" He shouted.

6/5/2010 #8
The Speed of Darkness

"gah damnit" Sawari rolled over jumped up landed without a sound grabbed his tunic and belt and left the room to find the attackers

6/5/2010 #9
ZAP IS ZAK

"Uh, shouldn't we wait for Admiral Onasi?" Arsus shouted, slinging his blaster over his back as he sighed.

6/5/2010 #10
The Speed of Darkness

"no we should find them the Admiral will ketch up" he said while launching the lightsaber from his sleeve into his hand

6/5/2010 #11
ZAP IS ZAK

"Bah, then let's go!" Arsus yelled, grabbing his sword as he dashed out.

6/5/2010 #12
The Speed of Darkness

Sawari smiled and ran after him "where did it come from, the explosion?"

6/5/2010 #13
ZAP IS ZAK

Arsus thought and frowned, "The farking bridge." he sighed, that was right next to the escape pods. "C'mon, we can make it to the escape pods though, lets move."

6/5/2010 #14
The Speed of Darkness

"that bad? hmm ok then lets go" he said doubling his speed

6/5/2010 #15
ZAP IS ZAK

"You think Carth's okay?" Arsus questioned, stopping at a door.

6/5/2010 #16
The Speed of Darkness

"Probally he knows how to handle himself"

6/5/2010 #17
ZAP IS ZAK

"Yeah, good point." He nodded, hearing blaster fire behind the door. "Hey, enemy units, you ready?"

6/5/2010 #18
The Speed of Darkness

"like always" he said unleashing the blade in his lightsaber

6/5/2010 #19
ZAP IS ZAK

"Good, let's go!!" Arsus shouted, unsheathing his blade as he burst through the room, hacking through the first Sith he saw. "They're Sith!" He shouted at Sawari, slinging his sword around as he caught another Sith in the neck.

6/5/2010 #20
The Speed of Darkness

"perfect" he jumped over Arsus and killed the first sith to approach him and cut the next to aswell

(last post of night i got a big day tomorow)

6/5/2010 #21
ZAP IS ZAK

(see ya)

"Showoff!" Arsus laughed, punching a soldier in the jaw as he spun around, backhanding another as he kicked one in the shin, almost bursting out in a laugh as he saw the man shout in pain.

6/5/2010 #22
The Speed of Darkness

"oh your one to talk" he said chopping off two of their heads and sending lightning at two holding a blaster

6/6/2010 #23
The Speed of Darkness

(where are u)

6/6/2010 #24
ZAP IS ZAK

(here, lol. Sorry)

"Haha! At least I'm not using lightning!" Arsus retorted, slashing one man from shoulder to hip with his blade. The strengthened steel of the blade cut through the armor and flesh like paper as he danced across the room, cutting the legs out from under the officer as he pulled his pistol from it's holster, firing at point-blank range at another sith.

6/6/2010 #25
The Speed of Darkness

"at least im not using a blaster" he said slicing off three more heads and crashed a dead body against the final siths head

6/6/2010 #26
ZAP IS ZAK

"Pff, family heirloom, it was my great-great grandfather's." Arsus said, holstering it as he walked forward.

6/6/2010 #27
The Speed of Darkness

"and lightning was passed down threw mine" he said retracting the blade of his lightsaber

6/6/2010 . Edited 6/6/2010 #28
ZAP IS ZAK

"So your great-great grandfather said once "My great great grandson will use my lightning one day? Yeah, real freaking likely." Arsus joked, looking around as he looted the soldiers.

6/6/2010 #29
The Speed of Darkness

"no force was passed down you dumbbell lets get to those escape pods" he said picking up some loot

6/6/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: ZAP IS ZAK
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member