The Vampire Academy Review Crew
A place to work on your writing, fangirl about Vampire Academy, RP and more. It's not my fault, so much my genius.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah

First sentence in Vampire Academy: I felt her fear before I heard her screams.

One intro per person, don't forget socks. Don't post welcomes here, please.

I am your amazing admin, Kenzie. Some call me Nala, or Tard. I pretty much have Vampire Academy memorized. I love RvB and Hetalia, and I love Canada. It's worth mentioning that Taco is my twin, and my partner-in-crime. She's the America to my Canada, minus the twincest. As creepy as it is, I totally ship America/Canada. As for Vampire Academy, I adore Rose/Dimitri and am so for Adrian/Sydney. As crazy as it seems, it's gonna happen. It is.

Taco!Edit: You do know you basically said you ship Taco/Kenzie. That's gross, man.

Kenzie!Edit: I said no such thing. I said, MINUS THE TWINCEST. :P

6/3/2010 . Edited 6/8/2010 #1
UnnaturalKetchupTaco

I'm Taco, Kenzie's better half. You can call me Taco, Ketchy, or Alissa. Make up your own nickname. I don't care.

I love Adrian, and he's mine forever. Vampire Academy is pretty much my favorite book of all time. I also write/read fanfiction for Hetalia and RvB. I'm an America fangirl, as well as a Church fangirl. America/UK wins. I swear pretty much every other word, and enjoy perverted comments.

I'm also the co-admin of this joint, but since Kenzie got around to making this place first, she got the honor of being the official admin. But I'm the first mod, damnit! I rule over the other mods (if we ever get other mods).

6/3/2010 . Edited 7/7/2010 #2
District14

Intro is like Into, but with an 'r'.

Arrrrr. Arrrr.

I arrrrrr Into.

-coughs-

6/4/2010 #3

I am Haley. Unlike Mr Into, I'm not a pirate, and unlike the Twin Terrors I have yet to read Vampire Academy. However, I am getting them. Just as soon as I get a black sharpie and a ride to the book store.

Edit; Just started the series, and as of yet am not impressed. Dimitri's awesome, though. And Russian. ♥

6/4/2010 . Edited 3/12/2011 #4
deactivateddeactivated

I am Bright Silver Lady of Midnight. I will answer to any variation of that.

I got into Vampire Academy after Shadow Kiss came out and there was an agonizing year's wait for Blood Promise, which was a great book. I like the fact that Richelle Mead's books keep getting longer and longer. The fandom is so far down the toilet that we may need to call a plumber to get it out again. @Into- do you take Latin for school?

6/5/2010 #5
justarookiewriter

I am justarookiewriter and am a total noob.

I like the Vampire Academy books, because they empower women. We don't have to be a damsel in distress waiting for our prince, we can save them and they can save us back.

We can be the just as inspiring as the men but we get to do it and get to wear dresses and makeup. We have awesome curves and best of all use our feminine wiles driving men crazy.

Now you know who I am.

Catch you later as we flip each others' pages!

8/11/2010 #6
linkkinparkk

Hm, I am linkkinparkk: The Writer, not Linkin Park: The Band, although I heart them with all my being. I also heart Vampire Academy with all my being, along with the Georgina Kincaid series and the Eugenie Markham series. Maybe I should have made that easier by saying I heart Richelle Mead! 'Cos I do!

Anyway, I write Vampire Academy fanfic. And by write I mean has written one story thus far. I also stalk fanfic by other people, seeing alternative storylines, because alternative is ... alternative. And it rules.

Right, so I've pretty much said nothing at all, but it's enough to sum me up.

Peace!

11/6/2010 #7
ReaderOfWords

I'm B.

6/27/2012 #8
Forum Moderators: AColdAndBrokenHallelujah UnnaturalKetchupTaco
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member