The Vampire Academy Review Crew
A place to work on your writing, fangirl about Vampire Academy, RP and more. It's not my fault, so much my genius.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
UnnaturalKetchupTaco

Here at the VARC, we have a mission. That mission is to help authors improve their writing skills, be it getting rid of Mary Sues, helping find original plots, and help improve grammar and spelling!

To do this, we have great supplies of concrit, wittiness, and too much time spent on the computer.

Thank you to Private Tucker and Bushtuckapenguin for allowing us to use their idea; they have a Red vs. Blue Review Crew. Go check it out if you like RvB.

Kenzie!Edit:

We made this forum as a place to chat about Vampire Academy, obsess over Dimitri and Adrian, discuss our favorite pairings, and try to predict Last Sacrifice. But we also made it as something more: we made it as a place to improve the quality of the Vampire Academy fandom, because frankly? It sucks. Most of them are illiterate n00bs that can't even capitalize properly.

Mary Sues shall be no more, titles will be capitalized properly, and summeries will be more than "okay, lol this is last sacrifice MY verison. lol. D/R. OMG arent they cute togher?"

6/4/2010 . Edited by AColdAndBrokenHallelujah, 6/4/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: AColdAndBrokenHallelujah UnnaturalKetchupTaco
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member