Super Sentai General Forum
Talk here about anything Super Sentai. Plots, story ideas, characters, old school Sentai, etc!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
KKD Silver

Hello. I'm Kamen Keyblade Duelist, KKD for short. I just posted here 'cause on one of my other forums I came up with a Sentai idea by taking a team of heroes from another franchise and converting it into a sentai. In this case, it is the Toa Sentai Nuvaranger... or at least... that's the title right now. If the name doesn't give it away, it's a kind of Bionicle Sentai. If you guys have any ideas, please let me know here, in a review to my preview of the story, or in a PM to me.

Also, this is a topic where you guys can post your own ideas for sentai. So go on ahead.

6/25/2012 #1
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind
I'm doing a very OOC Samurai Warriors/Sentai crossover soon as a challange from my pal Risk, who's gonna post a Persona/Mega Man/Sentai crossover once he gets an acount. For those familer with Sanurai Warriors, this will be more chaos then The Osaka Campain, The team is.. Yukimora Sanada - Red, Nagamasa Azai - Blue, Oichi Oda - Pink, Nene Toyotomi - Yellow, Hideyoshi Toyotomi - Green, and Magoichi Saika - Green. Odviously, it's the Sengoku Sentai. The idea kind of spawned from watching the SW2 AMV Stronger Then All, which I thought was quite fitting and so I'm writeing it up right now, so any extra ideas would help!
7/16/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Neo Juste Belmont
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member