High School Roleplay
This is a private RP, not accepting new members.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
fallenstacieb

(well i thought since we have almost filled up the first one might as well make this so we can just carry on :D)

8/2/2010 #1
Dassy1407

(Haha I was just about to make this myself :P Thanks)

8/2/2010 #2
Dassy1407

Cole hugged Sammy tight. "God i've missed you," he told her before releasing her. He patted Alex's back in the hug. "Alex," he smirked and then looked over to Jordan. "Yep, the one and only," he smiled softly at her. He had told his cousin about Jordan, but not yet about the baby.

--

Blake nodded and started with her to the door. He pulled out his phone. "Fuck nuts," he muttered angril before stuffing his phone back into his pocket. "Now I need to find a new singer," he explained, letting out a strained sigh.

8/2/2010 #3
fallenstacieb

Leanne placed her hands on her lap and stayed quiet as they spoke.

Doctor Roberts chuckled quietly and shook his head. He closed the file and looked at Ben "well it seems your going to be fine, just dont get into anymore fights" he said sternly.

----------

Cameron pursed her lips and took his hand, pulling him outside and over to the grass. She sat down and pulled him down with him, not sure as to what to say.

8/2/2010 #4
Dassy1407

Blake sighed again as he layed down in the grass, tucking his hands under his head as he looked up at the sky. So basically his life sucked right now, and the little bag in his pocket looked even more appealing now.

8/2/2010 #5
fallenstacieb

Cameron placed her bag next to her before moving to straddle Blake "look have a band meeting or something and talk to the others, there are alot of singers in this school you just need to find the right one" she said softly as she looked down at him.

8/2/2010 #6
GraphicLiterature

Alex smiled and offered his hand for Jordan to shake, "Nice to meet you," he said, then looked at Cole again, "You said I'd missed stuff?"

Sammy smiled at her "Hi," she said and hugged Jordan after the handshake.

---

Ben smiled "Thanks, doc, I'm not planning on getting into fights just yet," he said and shook the doctor's hand.

8/2/2010 #7
fallenstacieb

Doctor Roberts chuckled and shook his hand before turning around and heading towards to door and opening it for them "your free to go and i dont want to see either of you here again" he said with a smile and Leanne smirked before standing up and holding her hand out to Ben.

8/2/2010 #8
GraphicLiterature

Ben looked down at her hand "What am I meant to do with that?" he asked with a playful smirk. He rolled his eyes and took her hand.

8/2/2010 #9
Katelyn Renee

So much was happening at once and Jackson could feel the heat coiling deep in his stomach, edging him towards his climax. "Oh, God..." He cried out with a quiet gasp when she increased her movements and his eyes rolled to the back of his skull, his neck arching a little more. "Hailey," His legs went numb as the pleasure over took him, a wave of warmth rolling through his spine to his toes, which pointed as he climaxed, his seed spilling into her mouth.

---------------------

Jordan smiled at the two when they approached them and she crossed her arms, chewing on her lip a little. She blushed a little when Alex said her name and she looked up at Cole, liking the fact that he spoke of her when she wasn't around. "Hi," She said with a small smile, combing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

8/2/2010 #10
fallenstacieb

Leanne rolled her eyes playfully at his comment but then smirked at him "whatever you want" she replied with a winked. Once he took her hand she led him out of the room and down the hallway.

8/2/2010 #11
GraphicLiterature

Hailey gagged slightly in surprise along with letting out a surprised whimper. Her hand moved fast along his shaft instinctively and she swallowed everything he could muster, holding her head in place but flicking her tongue against and around the bulbous head of his member as he sack tensed in her fingers and she gently massaged them. Oh my god there's so much...she thought, her eyes wide as she stroked him, squeezing out everything he had.

---

Ben let her lead him down to his car and then got into the drivers seat again, "Right, drop you at school," he said, fighting to hide a smirk.

8/2/2010 #12
fallenstacieb

Leanne pouted, she didnt want to go to school "cant i just go back to yours? its only one day" she looked up at him, her eyes wide.

8/2/2010 #13
GraphicLiterature

"Well...I was just going to have a shower and play some Xbox, maybe," he said, glancing at her as he started the car and backed out of the space and then he started driving back home.

---

Sammy smiled at Cole again and then looked back at Jordan, something suspicious was afoot, a secret being kept.

8/2/2010 #14
fallenstacieb

Leanne smiled widely when she saw he was driving back home. She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders "i wont get in your way, well unless you want me to" she smirked.

8/2/2010 #15
GraphicLiterature

Ben sighed, sitting back in the seat, "Alright," he folded, "You can cook me lunch," he said, "Seeing as I got it last night," he added.

8/2/2010 #16
fallenstacieb

Leanne laughed and had to stop herself from clapping her hands like a little kid at getting her own way. She nodded her head "im fine with that" she replied.

8/2/2010 #17
Dassy1407

Blake rolled his eyes slightly. "Yeah I guess," he mumbled, pushing himself up on his elbows.

--

Cole sighed as he smirked and walked over to Jordan, smiling softly down at her. He wasn't sure if he was aloud to just tell them so he bit his lip and looked back to his cousin. "Just a horrible camping trip," he chickened out, not exactly sure what his cousins would think of the situation. Most of him figured they'd be okay with their decisions, but he also knew Alex liked to talk him into and out of things.

(week, sry, im sick)

8/2/2010 #18
GraphicLiterature

Ben sighed silently again and frowned at her "If you fail your classes it aint my fault," he said.

---

Alex laughed "You? Camping? I wish I'd seen that," he said, slipping his sunglasses from his pocket to the collar of his very blue t-shirt. "Well...you guys are going to be late," he said, "We wont stop you," Sammy continued, "Yeah, I'll speak to you later cuz," Alex added and patted his cousin on the shoulder and the twins both smiled politely at Jordan.

8/2/2010 #19
fallenstacieb

Cameron was starting to feel even more depressed by his mood so she got off of him and grabbed her bag "well im gunna head to math, see you at lunch" she said softly before heading back towards the school.

---------

Leanne rolled her eyes "im not gunna fail" she replied simply as she looked at him with a slight frown.

8/2/2010 #20
GraphicLiterature

Ben smirked "If you say so," he said quietly, as he turned onto the street with his house on.

8/2/2010 #21
fallenstacieb

Leanne rolled her eyes again "its only one day, im sure im not missing anything" she replied as they pulled up on his drive before he had the chance to turn the engine off, she jumped out the car and walked up to his door leaning against it as she waited for him.

8/2/2010 #22
Dassy1407

Cole rolled his eyes. "The end wasn't pretty," he flashed his eyes to Jordan before nodding. "Yeah, well mak yourselves at home. The first guest room on the left is occupied but the rest are all yours," he smirked and headed to the door, in a rush to get to school.

--

Blake closed his eyes in annoyance when he heard the tone of her voice. Though she tried to hide it he could hear her annoyance too. He watched her go before standing and heading into the school and then to the bathrooms.

8/2/2010 #23
GraphicLiterature

Ben shook his head as he joined her, locking the car as he walked, and then tickled her through the threshold.

---

Alex laughed at his comment and smirked "Alright, mate. Thanks," he said, and disappeared into the kitchen.

Sammy rolled her eyes as her brother disappeared, "You'll get used to him," she smirked at Jordan, "See you guys later," she said as they left.

8/2/2010 #24
fallenstacieb

Cameron sighed and walked into her math lesson, no one was there yet which wasnt a surprise. She shook her head and headed back out of school. She didnt need to be there and hell her aunt had just died, she wasnt in the mood to be around people.

--------

Leanne laughed when he tickled her and grabbed his hands holding them behind her back "no tickling" she smirked up at him.

8/2/2010 . Edited 8/2/2010 #25
Katelyn Renee

Jordan returned Cole's smile and she took his hand greedily, knotting her fingers with his. She grimaced when he mentioned the camping trip, images of Cole unconscious and injured flashing through her head. She shook her head, attempting to swipe away the memories, wishing to just forget them all together. Jordan turned her gaze to Alex and Sam, forcing a smile. She frowned when she realized the time and she looked up at Cole, almost helplessly. She had been late almost everyday, she couldn't afford another.

---------------------------

Jackson kept his eyes squeezed tight, his muscles flexing as she continued to massage and drink everything in. After a few moments, he laid there on the mattress stunned and panting for air, his head buzzing with everything that had just happened. He loosened his grip on the bed sheets and slowly opened his eyes, his heart pounding loudly in his chest.

8/2/2010 #26
Dassy1407

(omg every1 has to go watch the trailer for Vampires Suck... its hilarious!!)

Blake went into the stall in the corner, though no one was in there at the time. He locked the stall and leant against the wall. He pulled out the small baggie and opened it. He scooped a little amount into his finger before putting it up to his nose and snotring it up. He let his hands fall to his sides as the drug worked its magic, groaning soflty.

8/2/2010 #27
GraphicLiterature

Ben laughed "Alright, no tickling for now," he smirked and pinched her ass, "I'm gonna have my shower," he said and went up the stairs.

---

Hailey lay still for a few seconds breathing hard, his tip still between her lips. After a few seconds of working out what she'd just done she let go of him gently, running her tongue down to his sack and lightly sucking on it before sliding out from under the cover to lay next to him, coughing slightly and wiping the residue from the sides of her mouth. She smiled sweetly at his expression and kissed his cheek. "Did I make you happy...?" she asked quietly, afraid of the answer.

8/2/2010 #28
fallenstacieb

Leanne smirked when he pinched her ass and watched him walk up the stairs, tempted to join him. She pursed her lips and went into the living room, flopping down on the couch.

---------

Cameron walked past all the students and out of the school carpark. She didnt take Blakes jeep deciding she just needed to get away.

8/2/2010 #29
GraphicLiterature

Ben sighed and stripped off, climbing into the shower. He got out about 10 minutes later, dripping wet and shivering slightly. He grabbed a towel and went nuts with it, drying himself off. He went to his room and redressed then grabbed his hair-drier and styled his hair as accurately as possible. Before pulling his t-shirt back on and joining her downstairs, "Wakey wakey," he said cheerfully as he came into the living room, smiling at Leanne.

8/2/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dassy1407
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member