High School Roleplay
This is a private RP, not accepting new members.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Dassy1407

(Just for when we get there:P)

10/1/2010 #1
Dassy1407

Blake smiled like a little kid in a candy store as he took the steps two at a time to his bedroom. He closed the door and then pulled Cameron down on the bed quickly.

-

Before too long, the breakfast was completely and Cole set it out on the island for Hailey and Abby before going over to Dylan to give him his bottle which was now cool enough.

-

Jess kissed him back just as passionetly and she found her hands moving to his chest, exploring the dips and curves.

10/3/2010 #2
fallenstacieb
Lucas took the keys and nodded his head "Well we can go now, i know the girl Shes talking about" he replied. --------- Leanne smiled into the kiss and then sighed, pulling back and looking at the tv. ------------ Cameron almost tripped on the stairs as she tried to keep up. She gasped when he pulled her onto the bed and she instantly crashed her lips to his.
10/3/2010 #3
GraphicLiterature

Abby grabbed her biscuits greedily and ate them down. Hailey stole one or two to eat as well.

---

Chester shivered "That tickles..." he mumbled.

---

JJ smiled "Ok, I'll get Charlie," she said and went through to find Charlie.

---

Ben rested his cheek against Leanne's head as he watched the film.

(Ben and Leanne need to have a sex scene or something to liven them up a bit...)

10/3/2010 #4
Dassy1407

Blake moaned as her lips crashed against hers and his hands instently went to her waist, inching up her shirt, wanting to just rip it off.

-

Jess giggled quietly. "Sorry," he said, her breath hot on his face. She ran her hands over his shoulders, pulling him closer.

-

Cole picked Dylan up and adjusted him before starting to fee him his bottle who instently started to drink from it.

10/3/2010 #5
fallenstacieb
Lucas grabbed his car keys and his jacket as he walked out the house. He leaned against the car as he waited for JJ. --------- (Haha i kind of agree) Leanne glanced up at Ben and then moved to stand up "Im going to get a drink, you want anything?" she asked him, turning to face him. ---------- Cameron shivered under his touch and slipped her hands under his shirt, running them up his chest.
10/3/2010 #6
GraphicLiterature

Chester smirked and kissed her again, his hands crept further up under her top and cupped her breasts gently.

---

Hailey giggled as she watched Dylan, "He'll be a hit with the ladies..." she joked.

---

JJ helped Charlie out to the car and into the back seat, she hopped up into the front seat and put her seatbelt on.

---

Ben puffed out his cheeks and thought about it, "You" he smirked.

10/3/2010 #7
Dassy1407

Blake turned and straddled Cameron, pulling off her top as he did. He then attacked her neck with kisses, his hands moving around to unhook her bra.

-

Jess kissed him back deeply and moaned into his mouth, her tongue slipping into his mouth. Her hands ran down his chester and paused at the waist of his bottoms.

-

Cole glanced down at Dylan who was staring up at him before laughing. "That's my boy," he winked.

(I need to shower, then my mom's making me clean :/ I'll try and hurry!)

10/3/2010 #8
fallenstacieb
Lucas climbed into the car when JJ came out. He started it once she was in and headed to the vets in the middle of town. ---------- Leanne blushed slightly and quirked an eyebrow "Really" she said with a smirk of her own as she sat on his lap, straddling him. ---------- Cameron smiled and then bit down on her lip as she tilted her head back. She pulled his top of as he unhooked her bra. She then grabbed his face and kissed him deeply, putting everything into it.
10/3/2010 #9
GraphicLiterature

Chester shivered again and teased her nipples gently with his thumbs.

---

Hailey laughed as well and Abby looked up from her biscuits, with chocolate smudged all around her mouth.

---

JJ was silent for the journey, which was unlike her, but then again, she wasnt in a good situation right now.

---

Ben smirked slightly and placed his hands on her hips, "Yeah," he said, "What are you gonna do about that?" he challenged.

10/3/2010 #10
Dassy1407

Blake pulled her bra off and kissed her deeply also as he squeezed her breasts gently.

-

Jess gasped slightly in pleasure, her nipples hardening. She's never felt something so amazing before. She felt her fingers tuck in his wait band and slowly pull his bottoms down.

-

Cole shook his head in amusement as he fed Dylan.

10/3/2010 #11
fallenstacieb
Cameron moaned softly and moved her hands down to his jeans, unzipping them and pushing them down. ---------- Leanne laughed softly and then leaned forward "This" she answered and pressed her lips to his, running her hands through his hair. ---------- Lucas glanced at Jj and sighed. He pulled into the vets car park and climbed out.
10/3/2010 #12
GraphicLiterature

Chester smirked slightly and shifted so his bottoms could come down. "Jess...we dont have to...y'know...go all the way....whatever you want" he said and began to tease her neck as well as her nipples as his erect member was exposed.

---

Hailey smiled softly at them and then frowned at Abby and grabbed a tissue to wipe her mouth. "Mucky pup," she said playfully.

---

Ben grinned into the kiss and slipped his hands to Leanne's ass and squeezed playfully as they kissed.

---

JJ got out and helped Charlie out as well, rubbing his ears softly.

10/3/2010 #13
Dassy1407

As she pulled down his jeans and boxers, Blake worked on getting hers down.

-

Jess glanced down and her eye's widened and she blushed before tilting her head back. "I'm ready," she said and smiled softly, her hands going up his shirt.

-

Cole smiled at them and then down at Dylan as he finished off his bottle. "Good boy," he said and put the empty bottle in the sink.

10/3/2010 . Edited 10/3/2010 #14
fallenstacieb
Cameron pushed herself up slightly so he could get her jeans off, once she was out of them she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. -------- Leanne moaned and then lightly bit his bottom lip, trailing kisses along his jaw and to his neck, her hands now slipping under his shirt. -------- Lucas locked the car before leading the way into the vets and asking for Dr Campbell.
10/3/2010 #15
GraphicLiterature

Chester grinned slightly "I love you babe," he said and kissed her again as he shivered. He moved his hands away from her breasts and lifted her tank top off followed by her shorts, "You should've caught up by now anyway..." he smirked.

---

Hailey snorted slightly and pulled a funny face at Dylan "You?" she asked him in a cute voice, "A good boy? Keeping your daddy up all night!"

---

Ben grunted as she bit his lip and he ran his hands up under her top to massage her breasts as he teased her neck.

---

JJ and Charlie followed Lucas inside both feeling lost.

(LOL I like how no one was having sex now half the characters are...)

10/3/2010 #16
Dassy1407

Blake moved himself slightly and reached over to his side table drawr for a condom. He kept his other hand on her breast and his tongue in her mouth as he manouvered the condom on. Better safe than sorry.

-

Jess smiled and kissed him back. "I love you too," she said breathlessly and then her body tingled as he took her clothes off. She rolled her eyes slightly. "Oh shut up," she smirked.

-

Dylan looked at Hailey in surprise at first but then burst into giggles.

Cole laughed softly.

10/3/2010 . Edited 10/3/2010 #17
fallenstacieb
Leanne's eyes fluttered close for a second when she felt his hands on her breasts. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes, starting to pull his shirt up. --------- Dr Campbell walked over to them moments later "Hello Lucas, wasn't expecting to see you here. How can i help you?" she asked him and he pointed to Jj and Charlie "Her dog's been injured" he said simply and she nodded her head "Follow me" she said and led them to a room. --------- Cameron broke the kiss and watched him as he put the condom on "I could have done that for you" she said with a seductive smile.
10/3/2010 #18
GraphicLiterature

Chester smirked "Hang on a minute, I need a condom..." he mumbled and crept to his room to find one. He came back a minute later holding one and opened it, slipping it onto himself, causing him to shiver.

---

Hailey grinned at Dylan and Abby looked at him intently.

---

Ben smirked slightly and let her pull his top off and then he pulled her against him and nibbled her neck playfully.

---

JJ smiled politely but didnt say anything, then helped Charlie into the room and asked Lucas, "Help me lift him?"

10/3/2010 #19
Dassy1407

Blake just chuckled before pressing his body to hers, his lips finding her.

-

Jess nodded and pushed herself up slightly as she tried to catch her breath. She glanced around the room and down at herself, anxious for him to return. She smiled when he did and watched intently before motioning him seductively for him to come to her.

-

"How long is it going to last?" Cole asked and looked from Dylan to Hailey. "I mean the not sleeping through the night thing?"

10/3/2010 #20
fallenstacieb
Leanne rolled her eyes when she saw him smirk but then giggled when he nibbled her neck "You always did love my neck and my ass" she whispered playfully in his ear. ------ Lucas nodded his head and helped Jj lift Charlie onto the table. Dr Campbell put on a pair of gloves and then walked over to them. She gently examined the dogs paw, frowning "What happened?" she asked. -------- Cameron smiled into the kiss and moaned as she felt him against her.
10/3/2010 #21
GraphicLiterature

Chester smirked slightly and went over to her, "How do you wanna do this?" he asked quietly, taking her hands in his.

---

Hailey shrugged, "Could be anything, Abby still keeps me up sometimes, but she's teething, so..."

---

Ben rolled his eyes as well "So you want something new?" he asked playfully.

---

JJ looked down at his paw "We dont know...my um..." she started by trailed off.

10/3/2010 #22
Dassy1407

Blake deepened the kiss as he slowly slid himself inside of her. She was hot and tight around him, but he was trying to be gentle.

-

Jess shrugged and laughed. "I have no clue on what I'm doing," she reminded him and squeezed his hands.

-

Cole bit his lip. "Okay," he said and grabbed a burping towel and tossed it over his shoulder.

10/3/2010 #23
fallenstacieb
Leanne smiled teasingly and shrugged her shoulders "Maybe" she laughed and then shook her head before kissing him again. ------- Lucas looked an Dr Campbell "Its a long story" he answered and she nodded her head before pulling her gloves off "Well im going to xray his paw to see how bad it is" she then gave him a clipboard before walking out of the room. --------- Cameron groaned when he entered her and she pulled him closer with her legs "You dont need to be gentle with me" she whispered against his lips.
10/3/2010 #24
GraphicLiterature

Chester frowned slightly "Oh yeah...erm...why dont we try something I...." he cleared his throat, "saw once..." he finished and pulled her up gently and positioned her on her bed on her hands and knees.

---

Hailey smiled softly and put Abby on the floor, carefully, to see if she was going to walk again.

---

Ben smirked and kissed her back "Like what?" he asked quietly as he brought his hands up under her top again and unhooked her bra.

---

JJ sighed and rubbed Charlie's ears again.

10/3/2010 #25
Dassy1407

Blake let out a shaky breath and nodded slightly before kissing her again, going inside her deeper. Once he was in, he started to rock his body and moan.

-

Jess rose her eyebrow at him but let him position her. She pursed her lips and glanced back at him before turning and sitting on her butt. She then got onto her knees in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him. "I like this better," she whispered in his mouth and pulled him down on top of her.

-

Cole manouvered Dylan over his shoulder to burp him and watched Abby.

10/3/2010 #26
fallenstacieb
Cameron wrapped her arms around his neck and rocked her hips in time with Blakes, moaning with each thrust. ------- Leanne shrugged her shoulders "why dont you tell me. If i remember correctly you had a few ideas as to what you would like to do with me but you never told me" she whispered teasingly in his ear. -------- Lucas filled as much of the information he could and then passed it to Jj so she could fill out the things he missed.
10/3/2010 #27
GraphicLiterature

Chester smiled softly and nodded, then kissed her back and smiled again, "Alright," he said softly and reached between them slowly.

---

Hailey pressed her lips together as Abby fell on her butt and she sighed, "Oh well," she mumbled as she watched Abby crawling away.

---

Ben smirked as she started then winced, even he'd forgotten about that..."Oh...yeah..." he said.

---

JJ looked up and took the clipboard and filled in everything else she knew.

10/3/2010 #28
Dassy1407

Blake moaned as he thrusted inside of her, getting closer and closer to his climax.

-

Jess smiled and kissed him again, his hands leaving goosebumps on her skin.

-

Cole sighed also. "She's getting there," he smiled softly at Hailey and then grimaced slightly as Dylan burpled onto the rag over his shoulder.

(okay, im leaving. sorry again, don't know wen I'll be back. byes!)

10/3/2010 #29
fallenstacieb
Cameron closed her eyes and moved her hands to rest on his shoulders as she felt herself getting nearer and nearer. --------- Leanne pulled back and looked at him, tilting her head "Please tell me" she gave him her puppy dog eyes. -------- Dr Campbell walked in and asked them to follow her.
10/3/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dassy1407
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member