High School Roleplay
This is a private RP, not accepting new members.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Dassy1407

- The world may seem like a normal place with the only mention of vampires in movies and books, but that's not true. Vampires walk among the everyday people and drink the blood of humans and animals. Some are harmless and others are murderous. There are others that hunt these creatures when they get out of hand, and some who kill any 'monster' thing that gets in their way. This is their story.

3/30/2011 #1
GraphicLiterature

Jj was already up, as usual, by 5 am, and dressed by 6. She was wearing a black miniskirt with a red t-shirt and a white skull on it, her blonde hair was dyed black and her fringe hung down over her eye. She was digging through the junk under her bed for her Nintendo and pulled back, looking around. She looked on her bedside table, pushing her phone, money, keys and games back to look for it, then realised it was in Cole's room.

She didnt waste time knocking and simply barged right in, "Oi, wake the fuck up," she said, kicking his bed, "Where's my DS?" she asked him.

-

Ben wasnt up yet, as a halfbreed Vampire Hunter, he could get up whenever he wanted. He hunted vampires because they killed his mother, one of them was his father, but he hasnt found any leads on him, so he's been researching and moved to town to hunt the scum that made him what he is.

3/30/2011 #2
Dassy1407

Cole was buried in his bed, the room cut off from all morning light as he slept. He had no luck on his hunt last night for food and the drain was making him exhuasted. He planned to steal from Blake's stash hidden in the basement in the morning. He grumbled something incoherent as Jj stormed in. He raised his head, squinting his eyes at the light coming in from the hallway. "Uhh," he frowned and looked around, pointing to his desk. "Over there," he mumbled and dropped his head back again.

-

Blake was in the basement bedroom, having moved it down there after he and his two siblings were changed. He liked the darkness and cold feeling. Him, his brother, and sister were all on a school camping trip when they were attacked. The two other students were killed, as well as the chaperone, but they were all changed. It took him and his brother a long time to figure out what had happened and learn to control their hunger. Or at least for him and his brother. Jess was haywire and crazy and he hadn't seen her in months.

-

Jess was sucking the blood from a young man, holding him against her as he drained his life. She hissed when her drink went dry and dropped the body to the ground beside the woman. She stepped over their bodies and wiped the dripping blood from her chin and licked her lips. She stepped out of the small house and took off running through the trees. She was bored and decided to pay a visit back home.

(sorry if you guys wanted to stay in order, but I was bored lol^_^)

3/30/2011 #3
fallenstacieb

Taylor was up and fully fed. She had fed only hours ago before the sun had risen and was now full of energy. She was different to many vampires, she loved being out in the sun whereas many preferred the night. She was wearing a pair of white denim shorts, a peach summer tank top and white wedges. She glanced around the apartment she lived in on her own. She sighed and ran a hand through her shoulder length hair, she had been turned a few years ago when a nest of vampires had attacked and killed her family, only sparing her because one of the males had taken an interest in her. She shook away the terrible thoughts and grabbed her bag before stepping out into the bright sunlight.

-

Rosie was up and down in the basement, training with her brother. Her and Damon were both vampire hunters so they trained every morning and at night they usually hunted for vampires. They were new to this town, hearing that it was vampire central so they were there to sort it out.

-

(Leannes going to be a human now who doesnt yet know about vampires :D)

Leanne who had just turned 18 had the early morning shift at the local cafe. She didnt have any morning classes. She had talked ot the headteacher and sorted her classes out so she didnt have them until after 12 because of her living situation.

3/30/2011 #4
GraphicLiterature

Jj rolled her eyes at her brother, "Get something to suck," she muttered as she moved some junk off his desk, onto the floor, and picked up her DS, "Thanks," she said happily and skipped from the room, only pulling the door so it was open an inch and going back to her room for her bag. She stopped in at her daddy's room (Yeah, she's one of those spoilt goth lesbian brats who still calls their dad Daddy) and said goodbye before running down the stairs to her car to pick Taylor up.

-

(I'll bring Ally in, as Leanne's older sister, still with Ashley Emma (That british model) playing her)

Ally was working with her little sister in the cafe, both of them worked to keep the rent going on their apartment.

3/30/2011 #5
Dassy1407

Cole just rolled his eyes and covered back up in the pillows, but he knew he wasn't going to get back to sleep.

-

Blake jogged up the stairs and outside, smirking when he saw his sister. "Have a good day today," he said, pulling his hood up against the sun and went to his jeep.

-

Jess reached the town in mere minutes. She was now walking down the street of the town, remembering all the good times she had before she was turned. She stopped outside of a cafe which seemed like the only thing open this early, and went in.

3/30/2011 #6
fallenstacieb

Taylor sat down on the grass outside her apartment and watched the cars drive past, waiting for Jj to pick her up who didnt know she was a vampire. Taylor had also never met Jjs siblings as they usually always hung out at the local cafe with their other friends.

-

Rosie headed upstairs to shower as Damon stayed down in the basement going over a few things.

-

Leanne looked up as the bell rung, signalling someone had just walked in. She finished with one of her customers and watched the girl silently, waiting for her to settle.

3/30/2011 #7
GraphicLiterature

Jj smirked at Blake, "I hope herpes kills you," she retorted. She never meant it, her and Blake got on best of all three siblings, and often resorted to calling each other names and making threats that were bullshit. Jj was a well known lesbian, and Blake used his living dead charm to attract girls. She didnt know whether he bit them or not, but she let him do whatever. She was looking forward to the weekend, she was going to a local rave bar where she knew some of the regular girls and the nights would just go on forever.

She jumped into her car and started it, grinning to herself when the modified engine roared to life. The little Bug shot out of the garage and down the gravel path, she turned sharply onto the road and gunned the car towards Taylor's place. Once she was there she pulled the Bug over and grinned at Taylor, "Ite?" she asked from the window, "I'd like a megaburger and fries please," she smiled cutely.

-

Ally looked up as well from behind the counter, which was she now restocking. She glanced at Leanne and nodded towards Jess, asking without words if she could wait on Jess.

3/30/2011 #8
Dassy1407

Jess was wearing black skinny jeans with red leather boots, and wore a white tank top littered with dangly jewerly. She had her thumbs hooked into her pockets as she walked in. She pursed her lips as she inspected the menu and then sniffed the air slightly to see if there was anyone worth while to snack on. She went over to the counter and sat down.

-

"Sure thing bitch," Blake called back with a smirk before getting into his tinted jeep and took off down the driveway.

3/30/2011 #9
fallenstacieb
Taylor watched Jjs Bug stop in front of her and rolled her eyes at Jjs comment "Sorry we're closed" she smirked slightly and stood up gracefully, walking over to the passengers side. She climbed in and looked at Jj "Okay so we've been best friends for awhke now so tell me, why have i still not been to your house? Actually why dont i even know where you live? I feel like your hiding something like your really in your early twenties and you have a husband with three kids" she joked. ---------------- Leanne looked at Ally and nodded her head slightly before walking over to Jess with her notepad and pen ready "Hi, what can i get you?" she asked politely. -------- Rosie finished in the shower and changed into a black pair of jogging shorts and a white sports bra. She tied her hair up into a ponytail and grabbed her white trainers, she put them on and tied them tightly before walking downstairs and over to the basement door "Im going jogging, I'll grab some breakfast on my way back" she called down before exiting the house and jogging down the road.
3/30/2011 #10
GraphicLiterature

Ally smiled slightly at Jess and went back to restocking the shelves.

-

Jj watched Taylor get into the car, as soon as the door was closed she pulled away. She rolled her eyes, "Me, with a husband?" she asked, "You do know me, right?" she laughed, "There's nothing to hide I just have a complicated family..." she shrugged

3/30/2011 #11
Dassy1407

Jess returned the smile and ran her tongue over her teach. These girl's blood smelled really sweet and she knew she could kill them within seconds, but she wanted to drain them alive. She looked at the menu. "Um," she grimaced. "First of all, your food choices suck," she said and smirked smartly. "Do you have any cherry pie?" she grinned sadistically.

3/31/2011 #12
fallenstacieb

Leannes head shot up in suprise at the girls comment. She closed her pad and frowned "If its not on the menu then we dont have it. Maybe you should check out the cafe in the middle of town" she said, trying not to snap.

-

Taylor laughed and shrugged her shoulders as she put her seatbelt on "Maybe you lied about your sexualality but anyway thats not the point" she said and then sighed "Jj everyone has complicated families well mostly everyone but fine if you dont want me to meet them then fine" she pouted playfully and crossed her arms.

3/31/2011 . Edited 3/31/2011 #13
GraphicLiterature

Ally stood up and went into the kitchen for more stock as Ben stepped into the diner, his heightened sense of smell picking up the scent of a vampire, a freshly fed vampire at that. she could work out wether it was the waitress or the girl at the counter. He sat in a booth nearby and pretended to knock the table as he cocked his gun inside his jacket. He smiled apologetically at Leanne and settled.

-

JJ smirked, "I know but..." she sighed, "My family are just a little more fucked up," she shrugged, "Masses of money doesnt help anything..." she said. She pulled the Bug onto the main road and sped up, the engine chugging enthusiastically, "Fancy coming with me to Raven tonight?" she asked, Taylor had always declined going to the Raven rave club.

3/31/2011 #14
Dassy1407

Jess scowled and then frowned when she sensed Ben enter the counter. She casually sniffed the air and her eyes went over to him when she smelled something off about him. She narrowed her eyes at him and then looked back at Leanne. "Fine," she said and stood up carefully. She was relying on her instincts to get the hell out of there.

3/31/2011 #15
fallenstacieb

Leannes eyes darted over to Ben as he walked in, smiling at him before looking back at Jess "Good" she said and then made her way over to Ben, slipping her notepad out again "Hi, what can i get you?" she asked him, glancing over at Jess for a second.

-

Taylor nodded her head slightly and then sighed "If i come this one time will you stop asking me?" she asked her.

3/31/2011 #16
GraphicLiterature

Ben glanced at Jess when she moved and saw how scared she looked. Gotcha. He thought coldly and glanced at the menu, watching Jess in the reflection of the salt shaker. "I'll have a....full English and a coffee, please," he said.

-

Jj grinned happily, "No," she laughed, "I'll keep pestering you to come back," she said, "Raven is awesome, ok?" she asked, like a typical teenager, "They dont care how old you are, there's always good music and the girls are hot," she said, giggling a little.

3/31/2011 #17
Dassy1407

Jess stared at the girl for a for moments, dissapointed she'd be giving up that sweet blood. But once that thing was gone, she'd be back. She glared at Ben and then pushed open the door and walked out. She didn't know exactly what Ben was. She sensed vampire and human in him. Was that even possible?

3/31/2011 #18
fallenstacieb

Leanne frowned at Jess and then looked back at Ben, writing his order down "I'll get your coffee, you breakfast will be out in about ten minutes" she smiled and then walked to the kitchen to place the order.

-

Taylor groaned and then rolled her eyes "Well you seem to forget i dont swing that way so yeah this club isnt sounding any better but i'll go this one time because your my best friend" she said.

3/31/2011 #19
GraphicLiterature

Ben watched Jess as well, then looked back at Leanne and smiled, "Great," he said, "Do you have a newspaper?" he asked.

-

Jj grinned, "There're guys there as well," she winked, "I think...I dont know, I'm usually dancing or doing jelloshots off a girls stomach," she bit her lip and pulled onto the schools street.

3/31/2011 #20
Dassy1407

Blake was walking down the street, keeping his head down away from the sun's light. He grunted when someone ran into him and looked up, hissing slightly. His eyes widened when he saw his sister. "Jess?" he stared at her in shock.

Jess scowled slightly. "Blake," she said and crossed her arms. She then just rolled her eyes and walked around him.

"Wait Jess!" Blake whirled around and grabbed Jess's arm but she yanked it free with ease and Blake gulped, realizing she was much stronger than him. "You've been feeding from fresh humans," he frowned deeply and his sister rolled her eyes.

3/31/2011 #21
fallenstacieb

Leanne walked back over to Ben with a mug of coffe and nodded her head as she placed his coffee in front of him "I'll get you one right now" she smiled and walked over to the counter, grabbing a new newspaper and walking back over to Ben, handing it to him.

-

Rosie was jogging on the other side of the road where Jess and Blake were. She slowed down and pretended to be tying her laces.

-

Taylor rolled her eyes and shook her head "What do i have to wear?" she asked her.

3/31/2011 #22
GraphicLiterature

Ally came back out and continued restacking the shelves again.

-

Ben smiled "Thank you," he said and opened it.

-

Jj grinned, "Dont worry, we'll look for something after school," she said, "Pretty much anything as long as its black and/or red..." she added and pulled into a parking space.

3/31/2011 #23
Dassy1407

Jess narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms when she saw the girl pause by them. "So? You should try it, the fresher the fuit the sweater it tastes," she hissed and turned, walking away quickly but Blake followed her.

"Get out of this town Jess, if you hurt one person," Blake started to threaten but stopped.

"Or what Blake? You'll stab a stake through my heart?" she mocked, both of them trying to keep their conversation quet.

3/31/2011 #24
fallenstacieb

Leanne walked back over to the counter and went to check on Bens breakfast.

-

Taylor groaned and pouted, she hated wearing black "Well we're going to have to go shopping because i dont anything black" she said as Jj parked and climbed out of the car.

-

Rosie's eyes widened slightly and she couldnt help but glance over at them, cursing that she had gone out without a weapon for the first time in years.

3/31/2011 #25
GraphicLiterature

Ben watched her and looked back down at the paper again.

-

Jj laughed, "You can borrow something of mine," she said and got out as well, grabbing her back from the back seat.

3/31/2011 #26
Dassy1407

Blake stared at her and shrugged. "That's up to you," he said quietly.

Jess hissed. "Let me be," she growled and slipped into an allyway and took off running. Blake sighed and turned around, smiling slightly at the girl as if to throw her off and started towards the cafe.

3/31/2011 #27
fallenstacieb

Leanne talked to the cook before he handed her the plate and she walked over to Ben again, placing his breakfast in front of him "If you need anything else just shout" she smiled and then walked back over to the counter.

-

Taylor nodded her head slightly "Okay" she smiled and slung her bag over her shoulder.

-

Rosie frowned when Blake smiled as her and she started jogging again, heading towards the same cafe to pick up breakfast for her and her brother.

3/31/2011 #28
GraphicLiterature

Ben sighed softly and sat back, smiling warmly as his food was brought out, "Excellent," he smiled, "Thanks," he added and started eating. He looked up when the bell rung and thought he recognised the girl who was running.

-

Jj smirked and locked the Bug, then started walking inside.

3/31/2011 #29
Dassy1407

Blake walked into the cafe and went up to the counter to order.

3/31/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dassy1407
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member