High School Roleplay
This is a private RP, not accepting new members.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
fallenstacieb

Leanne shook her head slightly as she came out of the trance and took a step back before turning around and walking down the street though she looked over her shoulder to look at Blake.

-

Taylor scoffed and sat on the edge of the bed "Like hell im letting you out of my sight after today, now hurry up and get dressed" she said, finishing off her blood.

4/5/2011 #151
GraphicLiterature

"Uh, uh," Ben said, "Where do you think you're going?" he asked and threw one of the sticks like a dart, puncturing Jess' shoulder and pinning her against the door. He picked up his shotgun again and cocked it.

-

Jj frowned and got dressed, "I'll be okay, I dont need a babysitter," she mumbled, "I'm safe at the club." she added, slipping the short tutu up her legs, then attaching the tank top to the waistband and making it into a one-piece thing. She pulled the gloves up and put her hair into pig tails. She then put on some All Star thigh-high boots in red with black laces.

4/5/2011 #152
Dassy1407

Blake watched her walk away. He has compelled many girls in the past, but this was the first time he's ever felt bad about it. He felt terrible about it actually and he debated on just wiping it clean and telling her the truth. She would freak, just like them all, and only cause problems, he reminded himself as he finally turned back to the door.

-

Jess cried out and her hand went to the stake. "P-please dont," she begged, realizing she was oging to lose.

4/5/2011 #153
fallenstacieb

Leanne bit her lip and looked back in front of her, walking home not realsing she had left her things back at the bookstore.

-

Taylor rolled her eyes "Im still coming" she said and was dressed in seconds. She was standing barefoot as she glanced at herself in the mirror "Oh god i look like one of those wannabe vampire sluts." she groaned and then looked over at Jj "No offence" she smirked playfully.

4/5/2011 #154
GraphicLiterature

Ben stepped through the broken wood and ruined books, raising the twin barrels to her forehead. "What about all the people you've killed?" he asked, "Why dont they get a say in what happens to them," he said and pushed the barrels against her forehead, "Or you?"

-

Jj frowned, "Watch it, you," she said, doing her laces up. "I may be a vampire wannabe, and I may be a slut, but at least I'm not a cock jockey or getting pregnant," she said.

4/5/2011 #155
Dassy1407

Blake slowly opened the door, frowning as Jess stared fearfully at Ben. But he couldn't save her, it wouldn't be right. She was a lost cause now and was in too deep.

Jess was sobbing. "I-I'm sorry," she cried. "I was just hungry... and I couldn't control it," she stared at him with blury eyes and cried out as he pressed the barrels against her forehead, closing her eyes.

4/5/2011 #156
fallenstacieb

Leanne reached the apartment faster than she had expected. She went to grab her keys when she finally noticed she didnt have her bag. She groaned and banged her head against the door, she was pissed off with that girl for scaring her which had made her drop her bag.

-

Taylor laughed and shook her head "Whatever. Im taking your black knee length lace up boots" she said, grabbing them from the closet and then sitting down on the bed to put them on.

4/5/2011 #157
GraphicLiterature

Ben glanced at Blake, "You're not going to stop me?" he asked over Jess' whimpers. It was pathetic really. This vampire had been ready to rip his head off only a few minutes ago, now here she was pleaded for her life.

-

Jj rolled her eyes a little and nodded, then finished her laces.

4/5/2011 #158
Dassy1407

Jess looked pleadingly towards her brother. "Please, I'm your sister!" she sobbed, pissed off really that he wasn't saving her.

Blake shook his head, keeping his eyes trained on Ben. "My sister died a long time ago," he said.

4/5/2011 #159
fallenstacieb

Leanne sighed and pushed away from the door and slowly walked back to the bookstore, her bag had all her school things including her money, credit cards, phone and keys.

-

Taylor smirked, finishing her laces and then walking over to the mirror "I think i'll keep my hair like this" she said, tilting her head slightly.

4/5/2011 #160
GraphicLiterature

Ben nodded slightly and didnt hesitate as he pulled the triggers, both barrels blowing into the side of Jess' head.

-

Jj smirked, "You look hot, you'll have guys and girls all over you,"

4/5/2011 #161
Dassy1407

Blake lowered his eyes to the ground and flinched slightly as they guns went off. Jess's cried were immediately cut off.

4/5/2011 #162
fallenstacieb

Leanne was close enough to the bookstore to ear the gun. She froze where she was and looked around at the empty street, wondering where the hell everyone was.

-

Taylor rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse out of her bag "You go a bag i can use?" she asked her, ignoring her comment.

4/5/2011 #163
GraphicLiterature

Ben pulled the pole from Jess' body and watched it crumple to the floor. He folded the sticks back up and returned them to their clips inside his jacket. "I'm sorry for your loss." he said and moved towards the back door of the bookstore, holstering his shotgun at his thigh.

-

Jj nodded, "I usually take a backpack they keep it behind the bar for me," she said, "It's over there," she waved over her shoulder.

4/5/2011 #164
Dassy1407

Blake ignored Ben and pulled a lighter out of his pocket. He noticed the girls things in the corner and picked them up before flicking on the lighter and tossing it onto Jess's body before leaving the building and starting down the street. His eyes widened when he saw Leanne and approuched her, holding on her things. "Uh, here, you left these," he said, not realizing how mysterious he sounded.

4/5/2011 #165
fallenstacieb

Leanne tilted her head as she saw the guy from earlier approach her with her things. She looked down at her bag and then up at him "How do you know thats mine?" she asked him, reaching out to take it.

-

Taylor nodded and walked over to the backpack. She put her purse in and then walked over to Jj "You ready?" she asked her, taking a deep unnecessary breath.

4/5/2011 #166
GraphicLiterature

Ben went back to his car and got in, driving around to the front of the store.

-

Jj smirked, "Born ready," she winked and lead Taylor down to her Bug, "Blake! Cole! Me and Taylor are going to Raven! Bye!" she called, not giving them a chance to answer before she closed the front door.

4/5/2011 #167
Dassy1407

Cole sat up quickly, frowning. He suddenly felt a wave of emptiness rush over him and he just knew; Jess was dead.

-

"I saw you with it earlier," Blake said with a frown, not wanting to compell her anymore. He gave her her things and frowned as the flames reached the glass of the building behind him. He needed it to burn a little while longer before anyone called the firehouse.

4/5/2011 #168
fallenstacieb

Leanne nodded slightly and slung her bag over her shoulder but before she could reply, her eyes caught sight of the flames. She gasped and started rummaging around for her phone before realising he had just come from the bookstore. She slowly looked up at him, just as she grabbed her phone "Did you do that?" she asked him quietly.

-

Taylor laughed and let Jj lead her to her bug. She shook her head slightly and walked over to it, climbing into the passengers side.

4/5/2011 #169
GraphicLiterature

Jj giggled and got into her beloved Bug, sliding the seat forward so she could reach the pedals and started it with a roaring chug from the engine and drove down the driveway. It was early for the club but there was a decent restaurant that they could go to. She glanced over at Taylor, "I bet you'll enjoy yourself," she said.

4/5/2011 #170
Dassy1407

Blake glanced behind him. "Uh, no," he lied, frowning as he looked back at her. He was about to compell her not to call, but hesitated before just staying quiet. "I hope no ones inside," he frowned.

4/5/2011 #171
fallenstacieb

Leanne frowned and pulled her phone out, dialling 911. She kept her eyes on the building, her eyes flickering to Blake every few seconds as she spoke to the operator.

-

Taylor snorted and sat back, shaking her head "I bet i wont" she smirked slightly.

4/5/2011 #172
GraphicLiterature

Jj rolled her eyes, "You'll make friends, not everyone at Raven is a vampire wannabe, some people just go to have a fun time, not sex, just to hang around with people," she said, "I've got a bunch of friends there who'll love you, they're really funny," she smirked.

4/5/2011 #173
Dassy1407

Blake crossed his arms. He was temped to just leave but something about her was keeping him there.

4/5/2011 #174
fallenstacieb

Leanne hung up once she had told them where they were and then looked at Blake "Did you see who did it?" she asked him.

-

Taylor smirked and shook her head slightly "Whatever you say" she said.

4/5/2011 #175
GraphicLiterature

Jj rolled her eyes slightly, "Lighten up," she said.

4/5/2011 #176
Dassy1407

Blake shook his head. "No," he said. "It could have been a wiring thing..." he shrugged.

4/5/2011 #177
fallenstacieb

Taylor pouted and then sighed, smiling "Fine. So how far is this club?" she asked her.

-

Leanne nodded and then jumped then the glass exploded due to the extreme heat of the flames.

4/5/2011 #178
GraphicLiterature

Jj shrugged, "About 15 minutes, but they dont open for an hour so we can have some dinner first." she said.

4/5/2011 #179
Dassy1407

Blake moved quickly, and he knew too quickly for what Leanne knew, and stood in front of Leanne, covering her from the flying glass. The glass hit of his back, cutting his shirt but just bouncing off his skin.

4/5/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dassy1407
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member