High School Roleplay
This is a private RP, not accepting new members.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
GraphicLiterature

Ray read it over her shoulder.

Dean fiddled with the volume and Elvis Costello's Pump It Up played. He rolled his eyes at Bray.

-

Hailey smiled softly down at the boy. "I wanna steal him," she said to Cameron.

-

JJ moaned into Kayla's cleavage and her tongue flicked down along it and her hands came up to her breasts again.

-

Ally smiled and sighed softly, running her hands down his chest gently.

6/15/2011 #121
fallenstacieb

Taylor scoffed and rolled her eyes "Spin the bottle? Seriously?" she asked, looking around the group. She didnt think it would be very fun due to the fact that two of the girls in the room couldnt keep their eyes off the boys and she really didnt want to piss either of the girls off.

Lux pursed her lips, looking up and shaking her head "You guys can" she said.

-

Cameron looked at Blake and smiled, nodding her head "Okay" she said and looked at Hailey "You wouldnt even make it out of the room" she smirked playfully.

-

Leannes eyes lit up slightly "He's Abbys biological father. I met him when i moved in, i actually beat his dad with a baseball bat. I was kind of a badass back then" she chucked slightly.

6/15/2011 #122
Dassy1407

"OH Jj," Kayla moaned.

-

Charles covered Ally's neck with tender kisses.

-

Brayden pouted. "It was just an idea..." he said, sitting back against the headboard.

-

Blake smiled at them and walked out, going over to the reception area to find the doctor.

-

"Oh," Lily said. "I knew Abby was adopted, but I didn't know they actually knew her real parent," she said and then giggled softly. "I find that hard to beleive," she admitted.

6/15/2011 #123
GraphicLiterature

Ray bit her lip, "How about truth or dare, that never gets old," she said, and poked Lux, "You too," she said.

Dean smirked, "I'm up for that."

-

Hailey giggled and kissed the baby's forehead gently, "Here you go mommy," she said and handed him back to Cameron.

-

Jj moaned as well and slid her hands into Kayla's shorts and her fingers right into the girl who was using her for just this.

-

Ally shivered, "Come on, the waters getting cold," she said, then giggled, "You're already wrinkley enough," she said and grabbed her towel.

6/15/2011 #124
fallenstacieb

Taylor looked over at Ray and then at Dean before shrugging her shoulders "Okay" she said.

Lux jumped slightly when Ray poked her and then sighed before closing the comic and returning it to its place "Fine" she had never played it before so she thought she might as well give it a go.

-

Cameron smiled softly as she held Alex back in her arms "I cant wait to take you home" she whispered softly, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

-

Leanne sighed "I don't like that everyone who knew him has just forgotten about him. He was an amazing guy and he doesn't deserve to be forgotten about" she said quietly, she now decided the moment she got out of there she was going to go to Jacksons grave.

-

The receptionist looked up and smiled at Blake "Can i help you?" she asked him.

6/15/2011 #125
Dassy1407

Kayla's eyes widened. "Well you get straight to the point," she said and moved her hips slightly to slide her finger in more.

-

Charles glared. "Oh you're going to pay for that young lady," he said and with no time at all he was out of the tub and gently whipping a towel at her.

-

Brayden smirked. "Alright," he said.

Loana's eyes brightened. "Okay, but we all have one freebie for the dares," she said, shivering in disgust at one dare where she had to lick a toilet seat.

-

Lily frowned, not sure what to say.

-

"Yeah, I'm looking for doctor... uh, I forget her name, but her patients Cameron Andrews," Blake explained.

6/15/2011 #126
GraphicLiterature

Ray grinned and sat on the floor, waiting for everyone, "C'mon," she said.

Dean stopped playing air guitar and turned the music down.

-

Hailey sat gently on the bed and watched.

-

Jj rolled her eyes and pushed Kayla against the wall, her fingers sliding in and out of her core deeply. With her free hand she dropped Kayla's shorts, then her own and quickly moved Kayla's hand between her legs.

-

Ally giggled again, "Young lady?" she smirked, then screamed and rubbed her hand against her ass.

6/15/2011 #127
fallenstacieb

Lux slipped out of her seat and sat down next to Ray.

Taylor stood up and sat down in the circle.

-

Cameron gently rocked Alex "I never thought i would be a mum" she admitted.

-

Leanne sighed and looked over at Lily "Sorry" she said softly.

-

The receptionist nodded "Thats Dr Ramsey and shes just over there" she pointed to the doctor who had just exited a room.

6/15/2011 #128
Dassy1407

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Lily said. "Continue?" she asked, wanting to hear more of the story on how her and Ben got together.

-

Blake nodded and walked over to the doctor. "Hey, remember me?" he smirked. "Uh, Cam wants to know how long she'll have to be in here," he said.

-

Kayla gasped and narrowed her eyes and JJ slightly, but then rubbed her core before sliding a finger in.

-

Charles chuckled and wrapped the towel around his waist before putting a hand around her waist.

-

Brayden sat down on the other side of Ray.

Loana sat down cross-legged and looked around the group, trying to come up with really good truth and dares.

6/15/2011 #129
GraphicLiterature

Ray grinned liky a looney and said, "I'll go first, someone ask me," she smirked.

Dean sat next to Taylor and Brayden.

-

Hailey smiled softly, "Well congratulations," she said.

-

Jj moaned and closed her lips around one of Kayla's nipples.

-

Ally smiled and playfully batted his hand away and wrapped her towel around her body.

6/15/2011 #130
fallenstacieb

Leanne smiled weakly and then stared down at the ground as she continued "Well after that i showed him to his next lesson and agreed to meet him at Lunch to finish the tour. Nothing really happened for a while because he ended up going out with another new girl, Rylee" she said.

-

Dr Ramsey smiled at Blake "She'll have to stay overnight but then she and your son can leave in the morning" she said.

-

Taylor smirked slightly and glanced around before looking at Ray "Okay, truth or dare?" she asked.

Lux watched, curiously.

-

Cameron grinned slightly "Thanks Hailes" She said.

6/15/2011 #131
Dassy1407

Charles just chuckled and followed her inside.

-

Lily nodded slightly, listening.

-

Blake nodded. "Alright, thanks," he said and walked back into Cam's room.

-

Brayden looked at her and smirked.

Loana crossed her arms.

6/15/2011 #132
GraphicLiterature

Dean sat back against the front of the couch and watched.

Ray bit her lip, "Urm, dare," she said.

-

Hailey smiled softly, "I'm so happy for you," she said softly and kissed Cameron's forehead, "You should really get some sleep, let daddy and son get to know each other," she said as Blake came back.

-

Ally giggled softly, "What should I wear?" she asked suddenly.

-

Ben had driven to the kennel. He got out of the car when he saw the doors open and pulled his gun. He walked inside, "Leanne!" he yelled, making the dogs bark, "Lily!" he yelled again. He listened for noise above the dogs, then ran back to the car, "Raid, here boy," he said and Raid leapt out of the car, "Find 'em boy, come on, Leanne and Lily, find 'em," he said, fearing.

6/15/2011 . Edited 6/15/2011 #133
fallenstacieb

Leanne continued "So i just continued being his friend though we didnt really talk. There was a moment when i almost got with Chester but luckily we didnt anyway it wasnt until after Rylee... Died that i got closer to Ben" she said softly.

-

Cameron smiled up at Hailey and nodded her head just as Blake came in "I think its time you took your son so i can get some sleep" she smiled.

-

Taylor pursed her lips "Okay lets start off with something nice... I dare you to switch tops with Lux. You can leave the room to do it if you want" she said, she didnt want to embarrass anyone.

Lux's eyes widened, her cheeks flushing a light pink.

6/15/2011 #134
Dassy1407

Lily gasped slightly. "She died," she said, frowning deeply.

-

"I think I can handle that," Blake said and reached down to take Alex. Though he wasn't really sure what to do with him... he was new at this.

-

Brayden chuckled. "Or you can stay..." he smirked.

Loana giggled. "That's low key," she said.

-

Charles looked at her. "For what? Dinner?" he asked.

6/15/2011 #135
GraphicLiterature

Hailey smiled softly.

-

Ray's jaw dropped and she blushed, "Uh, I'll leave the room," she said, knowing Lux would want to be, but then being a little creeped out by Brayden.

Dean laughed.

-

Ally nodded, biting her lip as she thought about it.

6/15/2011 #136
fallenstacieb

Leanne nodded her head "I guess thats why Ben became a police officer but thats a whole other story which um actually involves the man who kidnapped us" she admitted as she remembered it had Been Nick who had killed Rylee.

-

Cameron nodded her slightly, watching him as he took Alex "Good" she said softly, her eyes already starting to droop.

-

Taylor rolled her eyes at Braydens comment.

Lux nodded her head frantically and stood up "Um where should we change?" she asked, looking around the room.

6/15/2011 #137
Dassy1407

Brayden sat back on his hands.

Loana looked around. "Bathroom?" she suggested, though she didn't know where it was.

-

"Who is he? What did Ben do to make him so mad?" Lily asked.

-

Just then a nurse came in with a hospital crib. She smiled softly at them and sat up it. "We can get a bed if here for the daddy too," she suggested and Blake nodded before laying the sleeping Alex down in the crib.

-

"Maybe we could go shopping," Charles suggested.

6/15/2011 #138
GraphicLiterature

Ben grabbed a torch and checked his gun, and let Raid go.

The dog sniffed around the reception office and smelt both of the girls, and sniffed towards the door.

Ben watched the dog, "Heel, Raid," he said and walked towwards the security room, aiming ahead with his gun just in case. Once he got to the office he sat in the chair and flicked through the views on the screens until hefound the reception room but the camera's had been turned away to entire time. "Shit." Ben yelled and got up. He'd go to the presinct and see if any calls had been made from the kennel.

-

Hailey smiled softly, "I'll see you gyys later," she said softly to Blake and kissed Alex's forehead.

-

Dean looked over at Ray and Lux, "Bottom of the stairs, turn left," he said.

Ray got up, clutching Lux's hand.

-

Ally raised her eyebrow, "But its dark out, ts like half 10" she said.

6/16/2011 #139
fallenstacieb

Cameron was now fully asleep, exhausted from giving birth to her and Blakes baby boy.

-

Leanne sighed and leaned back "Its complicated, i guess it started back at the school talent show where he killed Rylee. Ben was so angry and upset. He attacked Nick and obviously he didnt like that and things have just... I dont know. I dont really talk to Ben about Nick. We actually never talk about him" she said.

-

Lux stood up and smiled weakly at Ray before leading the way.

Taylor leaned back and took another swig of the vodka.

6/16/2011 #140
Dassy1407

Lily's hands started to shake. "That means he could kill us," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

-

"Bye," Blake said and sat down on the only chair in the place and rubbed his tired face.

-

Charles smirked. "We can go in the morning," he told her and kissed her cheek.

6/16/2011 #141
GraphicLiterature

Hailey left the room and went back to her car, stopping to say hi to one of the nurses who'd she'd befriended when Dylan was born.

-

Ray held Lux's hand and led her down to the bathroom, she closed the door, incase Brayden tried to follow, and slowly removed her red Green Day top.

Dean looked over at Taylor and Loana and picked up the WKD. "

-

Ally smiled and pinched his butt as she went to dry herself off and get ready for bed.

-

Jj was now on her knees, her hands on Kayla's thighs as she licked Kayla's nectar hungrily.

-

Ben got Raid back into the car and drove to the precinct after closing the kennels. He pulled into the space, "Raid," he said and the dog followed obediently, still used to following Ben's orders after living as a pet. Ben walked up to the reception, "Hey Delores, have any calls come through from the kennels on the edge of town?" he asked.

"You'll have to go to the switchboard office Ben," she said, and Ben nodded, and walked with the dog.

-

Once Ben was there he'd asked the same question, to which he got the answer, "Nothing, why?" But before he could answer, someone called his name.

"Hey, Reilly?" Ben's boss asked, "This came for you,"

Ben took the DVD and looked at his boss, then went to the TV and DVD player in his office and put it on.

6/17/2011 #142
fallenstacieb

Leanne shook her head "He will not kill us" she said firmly.

-

Lux bit her lip as they got into the bathroom. She sighed quietly and slowly slipped off her black long sleeved top, holding it out for Ray.

-

Taylor lightly tapped the bottle in her hands as she casually glanced around again.

6/17/2011 #143
Dassy1407

"How do you know?" Lily asked, sniffling.

-

Charles chuckled softly and went to his dresser in his room and got some clothes out to sleep in.

-

"Oh baby, you've never been this amazing before," Kayla groaned, leaning back on the wall and bracing herself as Jj licked her.

-

Jess watched Hailey leave and then slowly opened the door, smiling at Blake. "We're going to head home," she whispered, going over to hug her brother.

"Alright, I'm going to run home to get a change of clothes for the both of us, maybe drop by the mansion to talk to dad," Blake shrugged and hugged her.

-

"Hey Hailey," The nurse, Olive, said to Hailey and then frowned. "Why are you here this time of night? Is Dylan alright?" she asked worridly.

6/17/2011 #144
GraphicLiterature

Ray took the top and handed Lux her own and slipped it on. It fit rather well since they had very similar builds. Ray smiled a little, "You okay?" she asked, having a feeling Lux was a little shy about doing that, while, admittedly, so had she.

-

"What do you guys think Ray will ask for a truth or a dare?" Dean asked with a smirk.

-

Ally smiled and dried off, slipping onto some panties and one of Charles' football jersey's from college.

-

JJ moaned softly and licked the taste from her lips as she slid a finger into Kayla and began sucking the cheerleaders clit.

-

Hailey smiled at Olive, "Hey," she said, "Oh, no, um....Dylan's...well he's okay but, he's got asthma, but my friend Cameron just had a baby," she smiled softly.

6/17/2011 #145
fallenstacieb

Leanne looked up at the ceiling "Because Ben will save us. He always saves the day" she smiled softly.

-

Lux slipped on Rays top and shrugged slightly "Yeah im fine" she smiled and headed towards the door "So who are you going to ask when we get up there?" she asked her as she opened the door and stepped out.

-

Taylor shrugged slightly "I have no clue but i hope she doesnt ask me" she said, smiling slightly.

6/17/2011 #146
Dassy1407

Lily didn't respond to that. She wanted to beleive it, but couldn't bring herself to. They both had told her stories of his bravery, but this was serious and she didn't know how Ben would even find them.

-

Brayden smirked and shrugged.

"Well she'll want payback," Loana said with a smirk.

-

Charles put on plaid pj pants and then went to the bed, taking off his expensive watch and setting it on the table.

-

Kayla felt like her legs were going to give out. "Woah," she said under hre breath.

-

"Yeah, I was here when they brought the little one in a few months ago," Olive said, shaking her head. "Poor kid," she said and then grinned. "Aw, how cute," she said happily.

6/17/2011 #147
GraphicLiterature

"I dont know," Ray admitted and walked back up.

"Right, its your turn to ask," Dean said to Ray.

"Taylor, truth or dare?" Ray asked before sitting down.

-

Ally climbed in beside Charles and kissed him softly, "Goodnight babe," she said.

-

Jj sucked Kayla's clit hard, her finger sliding in and out deeply.

-

Hailey nodded, then smiled, "It was good to see you, but I've got to get back home," she said, "Maybe we should get some coffee some time?"

-

Chester led Jess and Sammy back to his car.

6/17/2011 #148
fallenstacieb

Leanne looked over at Lily "He will come, Lily. He's never let anything bad happen to me and he wont let anything bad happen to you either" she said softly.

-

Lux nodded and followed Ray up the stairs and sat back down in her original seat.

Taylor rolled her eyes slightly at Loana's comment before looking at Ray and Lux as they returned. Taylor laughed slightly and shrugged "Dare" she said.

6/17/2011 #149
Dassy1407

Lily let out a shaky breath. "I'm tired Lee," she said softly.

-

"Goodnight," Charles said and kissed her back before pulling the covers up.

-

Kayla let out a loud moan as she orgasmed.

-

Olive nodded. "Will do, bye sweetie," she waved goodbye.

-

Jess climbed into the car and let out a yawn.

6/17/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dassy1407
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member