Random RP!
This is a roleplay I made for me and my best friend, Irony'sFriend. No one else is allowed to enter. xDD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Ok, Jess, here is where we describe our main characters or any of the minor ones also. ^_^

6/10/2010 #1
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Here's info on Jen!

Name: Jennifer Faye Manson (call her Jen)

Description: Jen is a goth/skater chick. Her apparel normally consists of black hoodies, skinny jeans, and converse. She has cropped black hair that falls to her shoulders and bangs that cover her golden brown eyes. She is very slender and not very tan, but her skin is without a freckle or a blemish. (look at my icon)

Personality: Jen is withdrawn and enclosed, keeps to herself and avoids confrontations, public speaking, and absolutely every drama at any cost. She'd much rather prefer to absorb in her books or write dark poems. She's quite emotionless at times, stoic, and seems to not care about anything. But the world has left its scar on her, ridding of its chance for her to show the world who she is inside. Jen isn't sociable at all and normally speaks in one-worded sentences. Only talks if provoked to or if someone asks or talks to her directly. Protective and loyal to what she stands in, a firm believer in going against the flow. Very very dry and sarcastic. On the outside, she seems like a void, empty of all emotion and going through life stoic. But inside, buried deep beneath that superior shell of hers, is a shattered, sentimental girl who's afraid to spread her broken wings.

Story/Background: Abused by her dad as a child until he walked out on her when she was 12. Grew up in a neglectant home with an uncaring mom (like Sam's mom off iCarly) and is an only child. She met her best friend, Shalina, (though she'd never admit it) in Kindergarten through an ironic and somewhat twisted acquaintance. They remain close...well, as close as Jen will let her.

Other: Jen loves to read, skateboard, and write dark poems. Most people would call her an emo freak or goth or a skater girl. She's known for being able to punch out someone so people stay out of her way. She's incredibly intelligent and makes good grades in school. She's understood by less and misunderstood by many.

Likes: Darkness, skateboarding, Cheetos, writing, reading, stargazing, emo music, fire...and she has a strange obsession with choker necklaces.

Dislikes: Preps, the populars, cheerleaders, jocks, obnoxious jerks, restaurant people that get your order wrong, the clicking of a pen, hyperness, kids' shows...anything seems to set her off.

6/11/2010 . Edited 6/11/2010 #2
Irony'sFriend

Okay, this is my character!

Name: Shalina Jade Sanders

Description: Looks very preppy and slightly air-headed. ...okay, more than slightly. She has golden blond hair that flows down to just past her shoulders. She has a single turquoise streak amidst her golden curls that brings out her bright turquoise eyes. Her skin is fair, leaning toward pale. There's a splash of light freckles on her nose, though they are usually covered up by make-up. Her wardrobe consists of skirts, bright colors, sparkles, glitter, and a constant set of bangles on her wrists.

Personality: Shalina is mostly bubbly and hyper. Common sense is definately not her thing. Her generally happy demeanor annoys most people (including her best friend, Jen) so very few even try to tolerate her. Shalina has a tendency to obsess over the slightest things, but these things never make any sense. Her grades show that as they are a consistent C. Shalina does act like a complete air-head, but deep down she has just a simple love of life. There's no complications, no deep twisted phsycology. She's just a girl who doesn't want to face the pain of the world. Shalina enjoys life to the fullest and wants her best friend to do the same.

Story/background: Shalina's father is a lawyer and therefore has a lot of money. Unfortunately, he is not home very often. When home, however, he's a complete stiff, hardly ever talks, and is a total j*** in Shalina's opinion. Shalina's mother is very much the opposite. She's kind, caring, and lenient in the most part. Shalina feels her love for life comes from her mother, and is also a defiance to her father.

Other: Shalina trys everything at least once. She tried basketball (didn't last long), cheerleading, pageants, and various other activities. She has a curiousity that must be satisfied. Sadly, her curiousitys ofter drag Jen along for a painful but hilarious ride. Shalina has a strange loyalty to Jen. It's an attachment that she had to her since Kindergarten.

Dislikes: MONKEYS!! And total jerks. And people who are mean and talk about Jen. But that's about it.

6/11/2010 #3
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Aw, I LOVE Shalina already!! ^__^ Awesome pro, Jess! Monkeys...xDDD

By the way, check your messages on Facebook! :D

6/11/2010 #4
Irony'sFriend

Soo great! I think out characters are going to be a lot like Yin and Yang, you know?

I can't wait to hear your idea for here. I know it's gonna be incredible! ;)

6/16/2010 #5
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

DUDE, I know, right??

It isn't for this roleplay...^^; But I think its a pretty awesome idea :D Thankies!

If you're ready to start, you can go on the other topic and start us off! ^_^

6/16/2010 #6
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Btw, Jess, how would you feel if I opened up a Teen Titans section as well as a Shadow Children one on this forum?

8/3/2010 #7
Irony'sFriend

That sounds great! Hehe...I will look forward to this. ;)

8/18/2010 #8
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Do you think we should do it through emails instead? Since your Net's about to get cut off and everything. DX

8/21/2010 #9
Irony'sFriend

Yeah...I guess we should, but I'm still not completely sure if it's getting cut off, know what I mean? :(

8/30/2010 #10
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Yeah, ikwym. How about we open up the topics and RP Shadow Children, Percy Jackson, and Teen Titans (in addition to our Jen/Shalina thing, of course. lol) and if your Net does get cut off, we can just pick up where we left off through emails.

Does that sound good?

8/31/2010 #11
Irony'sFriend

Sounds perfect. :) Lol, since it's not getting cut off. It was a false alarm thank goodness. Yay! So how do we add the other role plays??

9/5/2010 #12
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

YAYYY!!! 8DD Now THAT is good news. And don't worry about it, I'll handle it. ^^

9/7/2010 #13
Irony'sFriend

Yay! I'm ready to role play on the others. I'm really excited. :D

9/12/2010 #14
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

GIRL, ME TOO!! 8D

9/13/2010 #15
Irony'sFriend

Hehe...;)

9/15/2010 #16
Caraqueen

I want Rachel and maybe Chiron o3o

9/21/2010 #17
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

And Juniper too, right? ;3 Welcome, sis!! 83 Hope right in! xD

9/21/2010 #18
Irony'sFriend

Hey, Cara. Glad to have you join us. :D

9/24/2010 #19
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Okies, here are more of mah characters from the Jen/Shalina topic ;3 *typing this while listening to Sk8ter Boi by Avril Lavigne* xD

Name: Stephanie Taryn Johannson (Steffi)

Description: Steffi is always wearing designer jeans, the latest styles that hug her curves, and always has perfectly applied makeup and mani/pedis. Her strawberry blonde hair is cut into a short bob that bounces when she walks. Her gray-blue eyes are always staring someone down coldly. In retrospect, she's incredibly pretty, but it goes to waste on a person like her.

Personality: Steffi is always putting down someone and manipulating others. She has a devious, shifty mind and isn't in the least trustworthy. She will go to any length to get revenge or make herself known. She's conceited and full of herself, cocky, and always thinks she's the best and everyone else is trash. She has a filthy, coarse way of speaking and is the 'popular mean girl' of the school. She's seductive and switches from one guy to the next and is an extremely protective girlfriend. All in all, Steffi's a person you DON'T want to be around.

Other: Steffi is a rich girl and leader of the cheerleading squad, has won the Beauty Pageant three years in a row. She consistently flirts with cute boys even if she's dating someone and is a major snob.

Her Song: Miss Popularity by Jordan Pruitt (it fits her PERFECTLY!)

---

Name: Ryan Drew Young

Description: Ryan's extremely attractive. He is slightly Hispanic looking, with shaggy chestnut brown hair and sea green eyes. He doesn't dress horribly, but isn't the skinny-jeans type of person either. He usually wears darkwash, ripped, and slightly baggy jeans and Tap-Out t-shirts. He has a nice body. (xD)

Personality: Ryan is funny and extremely down-to-earth. He's one of the few popular guys that are nice to everybody. He's generous and goes the extra mile to help somebody. He stands up for what he believes in and doesn't really care what others think of him, which makes him very cool in the eyes of others. He has a sense of humor and generally always friendly to anyone he meets, even if he doesn't know them well. He's also really smart.

Other: He's the current boyfriend of Steffi.

---

Name(s): Wyatt James and Lyss Dylan Harris

Age(s): 14

Descriptions: Wyatt is slightly emo. He always wears skinny jeans and hoodies with converse, and his black hair is always spiked up in a mohawk. His electric blue eyes seem to see right through anything sometimes. Lyss has spiky black hair that's cut like a boy's that has bright purple and blue highlights. She has several earrings and is always wearing dark, heavy makeup. She typically wears dark purple t-shirts with black rose designs and skinny jeans with Vans. Lyss has pale blue eyes.

Personalities: Wyatt is monotone and just pretty much chill about anything. He doesn't care what happens one way or the other, and he isn't very bright. But once you get to know him, he's typically down-to-earth and fun to hang out with. Lyss is wild and crazy, and willing to do absolutely anything for the thrill of it. Typically a pyro and a rebel/daredevil, she rocks out to grunge music and has her own style. Neither of them care what people think of them, and both are epic skaters.

Together, Wyatt, Lyss, and Jake have their own band called 'Better Days'. Lyss plays the drums and Wyatt plays electric bass guitar.

10/5/2010 . Edited 10/7/2010 #20
Irony'sFriend

Name: Riley Joan Jefferson

Description: He's a short kid just under five feet and is often made fun of for this fact. Shaggy brown hair hangs over his brown eyes. He wears oval wire-rimmed glasses that look nerdy and strangely good on him. Riley generally wears jeans and a striped shirt with a collar. He's cute in that nerdy little kid kind of way.

Personality: Riley is what most would call a nerd or a geek. HE loves computers, video games, and just about any kind of technology he can get his hands on. He's very smart though slightly lazy. Riley is also very much a 'ladies man'. He is always flirting with pretty girls, and the girls are usually way older than him and way out of his league. Despite his constant flirting and general friendly attitude, Riley doesn't really have any friends. He spends most of his time inside and on the computer.

Story/Background: Riley is only twelve years old, but he takes some ninth grade classes which is why he's in high school. His mother and father are about the average parents. His dad works as an accountant, and his mother is a preschool teacher. He is an only child.

Likes: Technology of any and every kind, his tool set, and pretty girls. However, his one true love is his laptop that carries around with him at all times. He named her Betty.

Dislikes: He doesn't like bullies or jerks that make fun of him and his technology, and he doesn't exactly appreciate it when girls turn him down. (But he's used to it.) But he absolutely hates stone age artifacts and out of date hardware.

Other: Riley is slightly agoraphobic. He doesn't like wide-open spaces and prefers closed in corners.

11/28/2010 #21
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Hahaha!!! I LOVE what you've done with him, Jess! ^_^ Great job! Guess I'd better put Funkay Taco on here. xD

Name: Petunia LaFaye Wilson (Funkay Taco)

Description: Funkay Taco is an African-American, with a black afro sometimes tied into a hundred braids or even just wild and frizzy with a comb stuck in it. She has bright amber eyes. Her apparel is FUNKY, hence her name. She wears mismatched outfits with different splashes and arrays of bright colors. She wears old and new fashions and finds a way to combine them. Funkay Taco isn't the skinniest girl on the block but isn't husky, either. She wears rainboots with stockings, and pretty much just the weirdest stuff you can imagine.

Personality: Funkay Taco is out there. She's wild, ambitious, and independent. Refuses to take no for an answer, is very in-your-face, and chatters nonstop. She is incredibly hilarious and talks with the typical black slang. She doesn't relish in the approval or rejection of others and could care less about anyone's opinion of her. Funkay Taco is really crazy but proves to be a loyal friend in the long run.

Story/Background: Funkay Taco comes from a deprived home. Her mom's an alcoholic and keeps her house a dump, and her father walked out on them years ago. She doesn't complain or get down about it, though. She just doesn't like to talk about her home life.

Likes: Pretty much everything. Anything that you can define as crazy.

Dislikes: Snobs, populars, jocks, pretty much anyone like Steffi.

11/29/2010 #22
Forum Moderators: Seiji and Shizuku 4ever
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member