Random RP!
This is a roleplay I made for me and my best friend, Irony'sFriend. No one else is allowed to enter. xDD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

(Ready when you are!)

6/10/2010 #1
Eve'sMagick

(Um, so...like this? lol)

Shalina jumped up and down happily. She couldn't believe it. The day was finally here. The day was today! And today was Shalina's very first day of tenth grade in West Bend High School. It was so exciting!

6/16/2010 #2
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

(That's a great start. ^^)

Jen sat in a bench not too close yet not too distant from Shalina, golden brown eyes intently skimming through her book. Though she would never admit it, the first day of school always made Jen nervous. A little. Not too much. But definitely nervous. She finally slammed her book shut and locked her eyes on Shalina. "Shalina. Quit making an idiot out of yourself," she snapped.

6/16/2010 #3
Eve'sMagick

(Okay, I am finally here. ;))

Shalina looked startled as she rose out of her hand waving frenzy. "Wha-what?" she asked innocently.

7/2/2010 #4
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

(Yay! :D)

"You heard me. Quit acting like you're on the verge of going hysterical. What are you trying to come across as?" Jen allowed a small, sly smirk to grace her lips briefly. "A monkey?"

7/2/2010 #5
Eve'sMagick

Shalina shrieked in outrage. "A monkey?! They're evil little creatures that will take over the world and kill you in your sleep!" Shalina broke off panting from her latest declaration. She ignored the looks of practically every student in earshot.

7/4/2010 #6
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen sighed. She really should've known better. She lifted up the book she was reading and covered her face with it. "I don't know you."

7/31/2010 #7
Eve'sMagick

Shalina giggled. "Of course you do, Jen! You've known me since - like...forever!" The bell rang, and Shalina felt her arm suddenly being jerked into the sea of children. "Aieee!" she squealed. "Jen, where are we going?"

8/3/2010 #8
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

"Homeroom." With a roll of her eyes at her ditzy, helpless friend she could never seem to shake off, Jen grabbed Shalina's arm and made her way through the crowd. As if sensing Jen's hostile nature, some of the kids parted to let them by. Jen ignored them and kept walking icily while Shalina called out thank-yous.

8/3/2010 #9
Eve'sMagick

"Hiya! Thank you! Oh, hi there! Thank you, thank - yoooh!" Shalina felt her entire body being jerked to the side and slammed into a desk as Jen helped her to enter the classroom that would be either their haven or their nightmare - probably the latter. She looked up and found herself in - dun dun DUN - math class.

8/18/2010 #10
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen took a seat beside Shalina and picked up her textbook stoically, ignoring the chatter around her. Suddenly a sharp voice cut in the middle of them, belonging to a girl with strawberry blonde waves.

"Look, girls," she said to her shifty posse, "it's a geeky chick. Obviously she can't decide whether to be emo or goth."

8/21/2010 #11
Eve'sMagick

Shalina immediately jumped out of her seat. "Jen's not goth - or an emo!" she defended. "She just wears all black and writes dark poetry! And emos are birds, you retard!"

8/30/2010 #12
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen sighed, deadpan, as she shook her head, mentally facepalming. Not. Helping. Shalina.

The click of girls threw back their heads and laughed like devouring hyenas. "Right, right," the leader girl said, flipping her tresses over her shoulder. "And why would she be hanging out with a ditz like you? Did Barbie throw up on you?" she added with a poisoningly sweet smile.

8/31/2010 #13
Eve'sMagick

Shalina wrinkled up her nose at the thought. "Ew...that would be really gross. Ugh."

(Oh, wow. I can't think of anything else to say. lol)

9/5/2010 #14
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen rolled her eyes and decided she better save Shalina from further embarrassment. "Shalina. Let it go."

"Aww, is the goth freak being a coward?" The leader smirked. "So she is smart, after all. Who knew."

(xDD It was great!)

9/7/2010 #15
Eve'sMagick

Flustering anger colored Shalina's cheeks, and she looked like she was going to lose control any minute. She stepped protectively in front of Jen's desk and practically screamed, "Jen is not a coward! And she is like way smart! I bet she could beat you at those ABC or XYZ tests any day, you stupid...not smart - mean person!"

And that's about when the balding math instructor - who was already having a bad day - walked in.

9/12/2010 #16
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen's eyes widened briefly, and with a quick, jerked movement, she sharply seized Shalina's arm and shoved her back into her seat. Squeezing the blonde's arm tightly in a warning, she turned to shoot daggers at Shalina. I said, let it go, her eyes spoke clearly.

The prep, whose name was Stephanie, raised her hand. "Mr.." she glanced at his nameplate. "Majors? These two were flipping me off!" She pointed haughtily to Jen and Shalina.

Jen rolled her eyes. "Guilty as charged," she muttered under her breath sarcastically.

9/13/2010 #17
Eve'sMagick

But, of course, Jen had to say this to an instructor who sarcasm was completely wasted on. Either that, or he was itching to get someone in trouble anyway. "Well, since you've admitted it, Miss...miss. I guess that simplifies my job. I suppose I'll let you go this time since it's the first day, but if there is anymore disrespect in my class, the two of you will regret it. Turn to page 164."

Shalina did her best not to jump out of her seat as the horrid prep smirked triumphantly. How dare she make fun of her and her best friend and then get them in trouble! It was so unfair!

Shalina turned to Jen. "I...I don't like them."

9/15/2010 #18
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

"Shut it. Do you want to get us in even more trouble for talking in class?" Jen deadpanned, putting an all too-familiar wall over her golden brown eyes. She ignored the truimphant, smirky glances from Stephanie and opened her textbook. Revenge isn't my thing...but it's looking really good right now.

9/16/2010 #19
Eve'sMagick

Shalina sighed and pouted in her seat. The first day of school wasn't going exactly how she had wanted it to...but it could still be fun. Yeah! She shouldn't give up yet. Today was still bound to be awesome!

"Okay, class, we are going to learn about how to write and solve equations."

Maybe she was wrong.

9/19/2010 #20
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

(xDDD)

Jen felt a twinge of satisfaction as her mind was too preoccupied with her schoolwork than being steamed over Stephanie. One thing about Jen- she could get seriously P-O'd, but she always got over it quickly.

She opened up her plain black notebook and skipped past the pages of her drawings of bloody roses and her dark, gothic poetry until she came across a clean page to write out her equations.

9/20/2010 #21
Eve'sMagick

Shalina blinked lazily and watched as the instructor continued to open and close his mouth. What could possibly going through his mind? Open, close. Open, close. He just kept on talking. Blah, blah, blah. What was the point of equations anyway? Where on her job aplication was it going to say 'Please solve this equation for y'? Yaawwwnn..

The bell suddenly rang jerking Shalina from her fleeting thoughts that had nothing to do with math. Finally. Another minute of that and Shalina might have just fallen asleep - not that that would have been too bad compared to the other option.

9/24/2010 #22
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen gathered her books and slung them into her bookbag then stood. She grabbed Shalina's arm and yanked her out of the classroom. She had long since learned that Shalina felt like a lost puppy in big crowds. You're lucky I'm stuck with you. She glanced at her paper and saw that Etymology was next. Jen's breath suddenly caught. Unfortunately...

She and Shalina had different classes for the next period.

9/25/2010 #23
Eve'sMagick

Shalina, completely oblivious to anything wrong - or painfully suicidal, let Jen drag her through the crowds. It wasn't until the two of them were in a crossroads that she noticed the slightly stricken look on her friend's face. "Jen?" Shalina questioned slightly nervously. "Jen, you okay?"

9/25/2010 #24
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen didn't answer. "Your class is that way," she pointed, then began walking in the opposite direction.

9/26/2010 #25
Eve'sMagick

Shalina's look of confusion was almost comical. "Jen? Jen! You can't leave me! What are you talking about? Jen!" Whether Jen couldn't hear her or was just ignoring her was unknown, but it wasn't long before she was swallowed up in the crowd and gone leaving poor lost Shalina alone.

But that was okay! She would be fine. Shalina just needed to get to drama class. Piece of cake!

...now where was the drama classroom?

9/26/2010 #26
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen slipped into her Etymology class, refusing to feel guilty about leaving Shalina in the dust like that. But it was for her own good. The girl needed to learn to not be so dependent on others and look after herself. No matter what she thought, Jen couldn't shake the feeling that somehow this wouldn't turn out well.

9/26/2010 #27
Eve'sMagick

Shalina was wandering aimlessly in the halls long after the tardy bell had rung. Anyone that happened to have caught a glimpse of her would have fallen to the ground in laughter she looked so ridiculous, but Shalina's trademark empty smile never left her face. She probably would have continued to walk around until Jen found her if it wasn't for the fact that a random teacher happened to be passing by.

"Thank you, Mrs...Miss!" Shalina shouted from the drama room doorway. "Thanks for the help!! And sorry about your suit - I'm sure it will wash fine!"

Shalina turned from the hurrying teacher and faced her drama class for the first time and immediately wished she hadn't. After all, sitting in the front row was her arch enemy.

Stephanie.

9/26/2010 #28
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Stephanie gave Shalina her trademark evil-eyes-and-icy-smile as she passed by. "Look who's too dumb to show up to class at the right time," she whispered in earshot of all the giggling classmates. She stuck her foot out as Shalina walked by, tripping her, then bent down to look the blonde in the eye. "There's no creepy goth to protect you now," she hissed, eyes narrowing into slits before straightening innocently.

9/27/2010 #29
Eve'sMagick

(Hey, do you want me to role play Jen's skater boy? lol)

Shalina tried to stay strong, but her brave face was melting into the fear she tried so desperately to hide. "Y-you don't s-scare...me," she whimpered. It would have been much more convincing if she wasn't looking up into the cold blue eyes from the floor.

9/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Seiji and Shizuku 4ever
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member