Random RP!
This is a roleplay I made for me and my best friend, Irony'sFriend. No one else is allowed to enter. xDD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

"Then why don't you talk to him? Besides, it can't last for long. He probably just talked to me to make fun of it with his friends later." Jen gave a silent sigh and held out her tray as the cafeteria lady plunked a cold hot dog there.. without a bun.

Lyss gasped. "Why, Jake, wouldn't that be vandalism? Or more preferrably, stealing?" She grinned and punched his shoulder. "I like the way you think!"

"Because he's been hanging around with you too long," Wyatt muttered.

11/2/2010 #91
Eve'sMagick

Shalina looked down at the "food". "Um, excuse me?" she said toward the bored looking lunch lady. "That doesn't look much like a hot dog. Is there something a little more...tasty to eat?"

The lunch lady shot her a look that clearly said she was not in the mood.

Shalina gave a nervous smile. "..right. Anyway! Come on, Jen. He's not my type, but you two would be so cute together! And there's no way he did it just for a dare. If it was for a dare, he would have chosen a really popular girl to impress his stupid guy friends with. Boys," she said with a roll of her eyes and a grin that suggested an inside joke. Her eyes showed no sign that she had just borderline insulted her friend.

Jake playfully punched his friend. "You know, you're not the best influence either, Wyatt," he teased. His stomach suddenly growled, alerting him to the fact that he hadn't eaten since breakfast. "Come on, guys. Eat now. Plot later."

11/2/2010 #92
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen stiffened, ignoring the unintentional insult. "Shut up before I shove a weiner down your throat." She scanned the room for an empty table and found a vacant one near the back, heading toward it. Sometimes Shalina's prompting could get seriously annoying, but... she was inwardly enjoying this. What was wrong with her?

Wyatt shrugged. "That's what you love about me, man."

"Come on!" Lyss protested. "We can eat anytime! We can't take the weapons anytime! The teachers are out for lunch break now! It's perfect! It's practically ours for the taking!"

"I still don't get why you never signed up for the debate team," her twin muttered feverishly.

11/3/2010 #93
Eve'sMagick

Shalina rubbed her throat absentmindedly with her free hand, thinking about how much that would hurt, but then hurried to catch up with her friend. She plopped down in an empty seat and began her nagging again. "What do you have against guys anyway, Jen?" she persisted. "You don't have to, like, marry him, but you should so totally talk to him. It would be so awesome!" She took a bite of the pathetic excuse for a hot dog.

Jake sighed wistfully, thinking of the food he was missing out on. "..fine. I guess you're right," he finally agreed. "Let's hurry now before we start to look suspicous. ...too late." Jake began making his way back toward the classroom. Despite his stomach's protests, he couldn't help but feel excitement at going back to all the...tools.

11/3/2010 #94
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen shot Shalina a warning "drop it" glare. "I don't tell you how to live your life, Shalina." She was getting fed up now. Shalina never knew when to stop. The girl had no limits. In most cases, that was a bad thing.

Suddenly a black girl strode up to their table, wearing exotic and funky clothing. "This seat occupotum?" she asked Shalina, jabbing her free thumb toward a seat beside them. She cracked her gum loudly.

"Now you're talkin'!" Lyss whispered, barely able to hide her excitement. "Act like we're goin' to the bathroom. C'mon!"

11/4/2010 #95
Eve'sMagick

"Um...no?" Shalina answered. "Who are you?" Her voice was full of cheer and welcome with no suspicion whatsoever.

Jake rolled his eyes and announced to the empty school campus. "I'm going to the bathroom! ...Lyss, no one is here. Can we go now?"

11/5/2010 #96
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

"Mah name," the black girl said, taking another vicious chomp of her gum. She sat down swiftly in the spot indicated. "Well, mah parents got da stupidest idea evah to name me Petunia when I wahs born. I mean, Petunia? C'mon! I ain't no frilly girl who loves pink and flowahs an' rainbows. So mah peeps call me Funkay Taco." She stuck her damp wad of gum on her tray and bit into her hamburger.

"Funky Taco?" Jen repeated incredulously, eyes guarded. She really didn't like the looks of this girl. She was too... out there.

"No!" Funkay Taco snapped. "Funkay Taco. Not funky. Funkay." She rolled her amber eyes as if she was consulting a three-year-old.

Jen mentally facepalmed.

Lyss imitated Jake by exaggeratedly rolling her eyes. "Can never be too careful. Now shut up and go!" She shoved him forward encouragingly. Wyatt watched them skeptically.

11/6/2010 #97
Eve'sMagick

Shalina's nose wrinkled as she thought for a moment. "Your name is...Taco? ...I love tacos!! They are so yummy! I like them especially when my mom makes them. They're the best! Is that why you named yourself Funky Taco??" she gushed. Who knew a child could get so excited over a food?

Jake stumbled to his feet and took off oh so inconspiciously to the Ag room. "You know, it might look a little odd to have a huge bulge the shape of a blow torch in my backpack. I don't know about the teachers, but that's definately going to set my mom off," he whispered as he slowly turned the doorknob. Locked. "Lyss, do you have your lock picking kit?"

(Hey, I've thought of a character for this. I'll add his profile to the characters thing in a little bit. ^_^)

11/7/2010 #98
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Funkay Taco scoffed in disapproval, then considered the blonde's words and nodded. "I guess I do like tacos. Even though I'm not Mexican. And who knows? I just thought it was a cool name. And again, Funkay Taco. Don't make me say it again." She took a fierce chomp out of her burger for emphasis. "You're a little airheaded, aren'tcha?" She nodded to confirm then glanced at Jen. "And you're a little..too serious. Hm. You're like salt an' peppah, you two."

Jen rolled her eyes. "We have a control freak genius on our hands," she muttered.

"Mrs. Control Freak Genius to you, honey," Funkay Taco smirked.

Lyss's eyes took on a mischievous glint, answering without even speaking. Some girls never left the house without their lip gloss or purse. Lyss, on the other hand, never did without her lock picking kit. "Do you even have to ask?" She whipped it out with a flourish and put it to work.

Wyatt stood guard. "Y'know, this gets boring after a while. Same thing year after year."

"Too bad I don't care," Lyss shot back. "Now get your boring butt out in the hall."

11/8/2010 #99
Eve'sMagick

Shalina thought for a moment. "You know, I have been called an airhead before - and an idiot - but mostly airheaded. Is that a bad thing? Jen, do you think I'm an airhead? Oooh! I want to be the salt, and Jen can be pepper 'cause pepper makes me sneeze!" Shalina wrinkled her nose at the thought of the black stuff.

Jake glanced around, but saw no one that might give them away. Once the lock finally clicked, he pushed open the door and sneaked in. "There it is!" he whispered excitedly as he pointed toward the blowtorch. You could practically see a golden light and hear angels singing.

11/9/2010 #100
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

"Do you really want an answer?" Jen muttered, but since Shalina had already moved onto another topic in the space of five seconds, she went unheard.

Funkay Taco threw back her head and laughed. "I like chu," she told Shalina, jabbing her fork in her direction. "Yo're a good change from what I'm used to. You have personality. Not much of a brain, though. I like it." She nodded in approval, grinning. "Just dun become a snob, a'ight?"

Lyss gasped. The world stopped turning for a minute. "It's..beautiful.."

11/11/2010 #101
Eve'sMagick

Shalina laughed, hoping that whatever Funkay Taco had just said was a compliment. "Um...okay? You know, you're funny. I like funny people; you're funny." She grinned like an idiot and then took a bite of her hot dog. "This is disgusting," she declared once she swallowed. "Don't you guys think this is disgusting?"

Jake chuckled. "Come on, Lyss, snap out of it. How do we make off with this thing without being completely obvious?"

11/11/2010 #102
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

"It's som'in ta eat," Funkay Taco pointed out. "'Though I'm tempted to switch to vegan ovah this stuff." She eyed her hamburger in repulse.

Jen watched them silently, chewing her food. She felt a pang of...jealousy? Really? Shalina had been her friend from the start; it shouldn't matter if Shalina decided to make some other friends. But inwardly, Jen hoped nobody would take her spot as best friend.

Lyss took off her hoodie and wrapped the blowtorch with it, stuffing it into her backpack. "Let's blow this joint- not literally. Not yet." She grinned evilly.

11/12/2010 #103
Eve'sMagick

"Vegan? I didn't know you were, like, seriously religious." Shalina commented thoughtfully. "Hey, where do we go after we're done eating?" She suddenly looked up and realized that the cafeteria was nearly empty except for a few kids here and there - and them.

Jake groaned. "Lyss, the last thing we need right now is a bad pun. Come on." The three mischievous troublemakers exited the Ag room, making sure not to disturb anything. "Now," Jake said, relishing in the thought of what was to come. "To the cafeteria. Food!"

11/14/2010 #104
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Funkay Taco shrugged. "Where ever we want. I dun mind goin' outside, but make sure nawt ta go behind tha gym. People out there smokin' their joint." She impersonated a person getting high.

Jen raised an eyebrow, bemused.

"Beatcha there!" Lyss taunted then took off running.

Wyatt sighed. "I have no idea what that girl runs on."

11/14/2010 #105
Eve'sMagick

Shalina laughed at Funkay Taco's little act. "My mom says I'm not allowed to have that stuff. I'm not sure why, but she said something about it messing with my brain. I do that enough on my own! So you guys ready to go? If I look at this 'food' much longer, I'm going to be sick."

Jake was already gone, racing Lyss to the large building. "I'm going to beat you!" he taunted in a singsong voice. It's a shame that in the moment he looked away, he didn't see that he was headed straight for a pole. Smack! Jake wasn't sure why, but he was on the ground for some reason...and his head hurt... He looked up and saw a slight indention in the pole holding up the awning. "Great," he muttered. "My head was introduced to the pole, and they didn't get along. I'm feeling dizzy..."

11/14/2010 #106
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Funkay Taco nodded. "I'm witcha." She stood.

Jen lingered back. "I.. think I'm going to go look for my notebook again," she muttered only in earshot of Shalina. "Have fun with her." Then she disappeared, quick as a shadow.

Lyss nearly doubled over in hysterical laughter. "If..you...could...see..your..face!" she shrieked between bouts of giggles. "Oh-oh, I can't breathe! Leave..it..to you!"

Even Wyatt had to laugh as he helped Jake up. "You ok, man?"

11/15/2010 #107
Eve'sMagick

Shalina watched as Jen dissapeared and felt her smile faulter for a moment. Was something wrong...? But the thought was fleeting, and soon Shalina was back to her ever cheerful self following Funkay Taco as they put up their trays. "So where do you wanna go?" she asked, practically jumping with excitement for nothing at all.

Jake rubbed his head where it made contact. "I...think so?" he answered, trying to decide which of the three Wyatts he was seeing was the real one. Suddenly, Jake caught sight of something black in the corner of his eye. He turned and saw three Jens walking out of the fuzzy cafeteria. "Hey, you guys, I'm not really that hungry. I'll catch you later, okay?" Jake was gone on Jen's trail before Lyss and Wyatt even had time to answer.

11/16/2010 #108
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen walked briskly, knowing that the attempt to find her notebook would be futile at best. Someone might've thrown it away or even taken it... She couldn't stand the thought. Jen was so engrossed in her elaborate thoughts that she didn't even notice unstable footsteps following her until someone was right beside her.

Stiffening on impulse, Jen turned to see that boy she met in Biology. Jake, wasn't it? "..Hi again," she said, not really knowing what to say. She didn' t know how to act around...people, much less boys. But the guard over her brown eyes dropped the tiniest bit, unintentionally.

Wyatt confusedly followed his friend's gaze then smirked in realization. "Say no more, man. Say no more."

Lyss watched Jake run off to follow Jen. "Our boy's growing up," she sniffed dramatically.

11/17/2010 #109
Eve'sMagick

Shalina didn't wait for her new companion to answer. They were already halfway across campus with no destination whatsoever in mind. "You know, I don't like school. I don't really like all the books and papers and pencils and homework...oh! Look over there! It's a pretty butterfly!" Shalina skipped off into a small patch of grass, jumping into the air at futile attempts to catch a small yellow butterfly.

Jake did his best to grin, finding it hard to focus on Jen. The good news was he was only down to two Jens, so there was a fifty-fifty chance of him guessing right. "Hi," he greeted, a little unsure of why he walked over here. Did he have a reason..? Or did he forget on the way over here because of his little fall? Or did he simply just want to talk? Ah, he was so confused!

"So, uh, where are you going?" he asked since he was still sorting through his muddled thoughts.

11/17/2010 #110
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

(Sorry for forgetting Funkay Taco in the last one!! -.- My bad! xD And about your new character (this is WAY late)- that's so awesome!! I can't wait!! x3)

Funkay Taco stopped in her tracks and raised a slim brow. "..Chur ADHD, aren'tcha?" she sighed, not really expecting an answer.

"I was going to go look for my notebook before next period starts." Mental facepalm. Why did she feel the need to tell him that? It's not like he cared.. "Um, you ok?" Jen asked, noticing how wobbly and dizzy he seemed.

11/18/2010 #111
Eve'sMagick

(Lol, no problem ;) And I hope to add his profile over the break since I should have plenty of free time.)

Shalina wrinkled her nose, confused. "I thought it was ABCDE," she said like she had worked very hard to memorize those five letters. ..she probably had.

Jake blinked hard, trying to focus. "Yeah..I'm fine - for the most part," he said, feeling sweat run down his face and it wasn't from his little bump on the head. "I just took a bit of a fall back there. ..Can I, uh, help you find your notebook?"

11/21/2010 #112
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

(Yay! 8D)

Funkay Taco facepalmed. "Wow.." she muttered under her breath. "This girl outdumbs Paris Hilton, fo' cryin' out loud."

"..Maybe we should take you to the nurse instead," Jen suggested, noticing how pale and strained he seemed.

11/23/2010 #113
Eve'sMagick

Shalina gasped suddenly. "I have to tell Jen," she said to the air or whoever else happened to be listening. "I have to most amazing idea ever! I have to tell Jen." Shalina began running full speed in the direction Jen had gone, leaving Funkay Laco in the dust. "JEEEEENN!!"

"Nah, I'm good," Jake replied cockily and then fell over on his face. He popped back up immediately with a smile. "No, seriously, I'm good. Let's just, uh...what were we doing again?"

11/28/2010 #114
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Funkay Taco stared after Shalina, jaw dropped. This girl couldn't keep up with her own thoughts. It was like she had to act on them before she forgot, resulting in forgetting what was going on around her. "Hey- wait up, girl!" she shouted, taking off after the blonde. "You ain't keepin' me in tha dark like that!"

Jen stared at him with obvious disbelief. "..That's it. Nurse. Now." She grabbed his arm and marched toward the school building, not believing how this smooth skater boy could trip over his words- and his feet- so easily. She stopped in her tracks as she heard a familiar voice scream her name. "Is that..?"

11/29/2010 #115
Eve'sMagick

"JEEEENN!!" Shalina screamed not caring who saw her. Suddenly she caught sight of Jen standing off near a building and immediately bolted toward her, shouting all the way. "Jen! Jen! Jen! I just got the most awesomest idea ever! You need to come to my house after school, so we can talk about it! My mom can make us cookies! But anyway, my fantabulous idea was -" Shalina suddenly realized just who Jen was talking to. "Oh, hi, you're that kid in that class earlier. You were acting all interested in Jen. Anyway! ...what was I talking about?" Shalina looked truly confused.

Jake exchanged glances - or tried to - with Jen. "And I thought I was a little loopy in the head right now."

12/1/2010 #116
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Jen sighed but fought the urge to smile a little. Typical Shalina. "You were talking about your 'fantabulous' idea," she reminded patiently. "And your mom making cookies."

Funkay Taco ran up, gasping and sputtering for breath. "That crazy girl...is wicked fast!" she exclaimed in surprise, doubling over to gulp for air.

"That pretty much covers it," Jen agreed, short, shaggy black hair blowing in the breeze.

12/2/2010 #117
Eve'sMagick

"Oh, right!" Shalina exclaimed. "I was just gonna say that we should totally join a club! All of us!" Shalina met the eyes of everyone: Jen, Funkay Taco, and Jake. "Don't they have, like, a million of those things at this school? We need to do one! It could be so much fun!"

Silence took over as Shalina looked at each of them in turn, waiting for their reaction. "So whaddya think?"

12/3/2010 #118
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

"..What kind of club?" Jen asked stiffly, crossing her arms. Doing that kind of stuff wasn't exactly her thing.

"Fa'sho," Funkay Taco chimed in. "If it's a Death'ta Barbies club, I'm all fo' it!"

12/4/2010 #119
Eve'sMagick

"I'd join that one," Jake muttered.

"I like barbies..." Shalina said thoughtfully and then perked up. "But I so think we should do it! What kind of clubs are there? We should get, like, a list. Where could we get a list? Maybe the office? Then we can sign up, and it would be so cool!!"

12/5/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Seiji and Shizuku 4ever
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member