Random RP!
This is a roleplay I made for me and my best friend, Irony'sFriend. No one else is allowed to enter. xDD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

I claiiimmm.....Robin, Bella, Beast Boy, Kid Flash, Kole, and Speedy. x3

9/7/2010 #1
Eve'sMagick

Hmm...then I'll take Raven, Starfire, Jinx, Cyborg, BumbleBee, and Argent. I think I'm forgetting some, but I can't think of them right now. Do you remember?? ;)

9/12/2010 #2
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

LOL! Nice choices! xDD And haha, I think you got 'em all. It's not like there's a ton of Teen Titans characters or anything. ;) We can share the rest of the characters. Oh, and btw, did you wanna put your oc in this too??

9/13/2010 #3
Eve'sMagick

Oh, no, definately not. ;) I might let her pop in once, but other than that, I don't think I will. She did kind of run away to see the world. ;)

9/15/2010 #4
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever
Ohhh yeah!! XD My bad, I forgot about that. Cool. ^-^ I'm ready to start when you are. 8D
9/16/2010 #5
Eve'sMagick

Alright, let's go. ;D How do you wanna start? With just a conversation?

9/19/2010 #6
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

(Sure! I'll start with Bella and her rambuctiousness. ;3)

Bella ran into the mainroom, holding Mr. Fuzzlebums up in the air and making flying noises. "Mr. Fuzzlebums, to the RESCUUUEEE!!" she shouted, jumping on the couch as she threw her bear across the room. The dishrag she had tied around his neck as a cape whipped around as he fell. "Oooh, and he's in for a CRASH LANDING!!"

Robin, who was busy at the super computer in the front of the room, was clearly annoyed. "Raven, take care of your sister." He made it sound like Raven, go clean Beast Boy's room or Raven, go kiss Dr. Light.

Beast Boy's tongue was hanging out the side of his mouth in concentration as he was in the middle of an intense video game. "Seriously, dude! I can hardly...concentrate- OH YEAH! NEW RECORD! GO BEAST BOY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" He did his own victory dance in the middle of the couch.

9/20/2010 . Edited 9/20/2010 #7
Eve'sMagick

Raven silently groaned as she closed her book she had gotten yesterday. (Yes, she was already halfway through it.) "Bella, why don't you play a different game? Something quieter. And Beast Boy? Do you think you could be a little more annoying?" Really, it was like she was taking care of two small children.

Cyborg chuckled to himself as he tinkled with an itty bitty gadget that looked as if it would be crushed in his big robotic arm. "Let him enjoy his victory while he can, Rae. It won't last long once I start playin'."

Starfire was cooking who-knows-what in the kitchen. It was purple, bubbling, and gave a putrid smell. Ah, the joys of Tameranean homecooking.

9/24/2010 #8
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Bella looked up at her sister and beamed innocently. "Only if you play wif me!" she responded brightly with shifty eyes.

Beast Boy scowled at Cyborg. "Dude! Not cool! How about if I told you that the T-Car likes me better?! Huh?"

Robin sighed as he typed in coordinates on the superscreen. Being the leader of a team had its pros and cons.

9/26/2010 #9
Eve'sMagick

Raven's face expression clearly said that she would just as soon go on a date with Beast Boy. (XD)

Cyborg's playful expression died. "You wanna fight, Greenbean? You want some of this?"

Starfire, always the naive optimist, called out to her friends. "Please, does anyone wish to partake in my dish?"

9/26/2010 #10
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

"Umm, not me!" Bella called back. "I almost throwed up last time!"

Beast Boy stood up on the couch, waving his butt around. "Come and get some, Tin Man!"

9/26/2010 #11
Eve'sMagick

Raven rolled her eyes and buried her nose in her book. This was what was protecting Jump City from disaster? They're doomed.

Cyborg jumped up knocking over the table and sending wires and gadgets everywhere. "Oh, it is so on, you little grass stain!"

9/26/2010 #12
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Bella was wildly cheering and clapping, jumping up and down as she watched the fight. "GO CYBORG!!!" she shouted, then switched loyalties, torn. "GO BEAST BOY, TOO!!"

Robin was about to go mad. He loudly shoved his papers together and stormed to his room, the sliding door slamming behind him.

9/27/2010 #13
Eve'sMagick

Starfire's pretty features morphed to worry and concern as she set her cooking in the oven and went off to calm Robin down. She needed to escape the chaos of the Common Room anyway.

Cyborg let out a battle cry and started running full speed to his little green opponent. He was gonna get him, he was gonna get him, he was gonna get that little grass stain! At least...he was. Until a sudden claw of black energy reached out and pinned him to the ground. "Hey!" he shouted and heard similar protests from his friend.

Raven did not release her hold on the two though. "I know this is hard for you, but let's try to act our age," she said sternly with fire in her eyes. She was clearly annoyed.

9/28/2010 #14
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Bella decided who the winning team was. "Annnd the winner isss...RAVENN!!" she cheered loudly with enthusiastic clapping, dark lavender eyes lighting up in delight. She loved seeing the team getting in trouble with Raven. It was so entertaining! "GO S*** RAE!!!" Bella even made Mr. Fuzzlebums clap his paws for her sister.

"Why don't you try not being goth, dude?! Yeah! NOT GONNA HAPPEN EITHER!" Beast Boy tried to squirm out of the empath's telepathic grasp, but it was no use. Just then he realized the full impact of Raven's insult. "Wait.. hey! Try telling that to Control Freak!"

"The fat couch potato bad guy with the remote?" Bella asked innocently, recognizing the name.

Robin heard the swish of the doors open and close behind him, and he didn't even have to turn around to know it was Starfire. As much as he hated to admit it, she was the only one who could ever calm him down. "What do you want, Star?" he demanded gruffly, not slowing down.

9/29/2010 #15
Eve'sMagick

Cyborg grinned. "Yep, Bella. The villain version of Beast Boy. This is what happens when you never turn off the tube."

Raven sighed and released her hold on her teammates. "Just try to keep it above preschool level," she warned and went back to her book on the couch. Maybe she could get some peace now...she should have known better.

Starfire cautiously walked in. "I only wished to check on your well being, Robin. You seemed quite...annoyed when you departed."

9/29/2010 #16
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Bella burst into giggles, clamping one hand over her mouth and using the other to point at Beast Boy. Her eyes were shining with amusement. "Cyborg got you good, Beast Boy!!" she shrieked with laughter.

Beast Boy scowled. "Oh yeah? At least I.. oh wait, I didn't... well I'm actually able to..!..Well, that's not right either.." He stomped his foot in frustration. "GAH! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD?!"

Robin spun around, frowning. "How could I not be, Starfire? Did you hear all the noise everyone was making? And all while I'm trying to run some important data!"

9/30/2010 #17
Eve'sMagick

Cyborg smirked triumphantly. "Face it, BB. In a battle of wits, you're always gonna lose."

Raven couldn't help but hide a small smile behind her book in amusement - until she saw what was going on in the kitchen. "Cyborg, the oven. It looks like it's about to -"

And that's when it started to glow orange.

Starfire tentatively walked closer until she was right behind him. "I understand. Our teammates can be quite the glorthogs at times, but I do hope you will join us once again."

9/30/2010 #18
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Bella's eyes widened in horror. "Oh no...it's gonna ESPLODE!!" She dove behind the couch, crouching into a fetal position. "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"

Beast Boy, meanwhile, was transfixed on the color it was giving out. "Whoa, dude! I didn' t know an oven could be turned orange! That's totally wicked!" he shrieked excitedly.

"Why would I? I have important work to do and they'd be nothing but a nuisance. Besides-" Robin paused suddenly to sniff the air, his anger melting into momentary confusion. "...Uh, Star, is something burn-"

BOOM!

10/2/2010 #19
Eve'sMagick

"You've got to be joking," Raven muttered as the five Titans plus Bella and Silkie gazed at their sabotoged house. The damage wasn't too bad...okay, that was a lie. The Tower was still standing, but the T-shaped home of the Titans now had a huge whole where the Common Room once was.

Starfire, always the optimistic one, cheerfully said, "At least, we are all safe and loud due to Raven's powers!"

Cyborg sighed. "I'll call Titans East."

10/3/2010 #20
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

"OOOH!!! That means Speedy is coming!" You could practically see the hearts in Bella's eyes as she cheered dreamily.

"I don't see what's so great about that guy," Beast Boy muttered as he flicked orange goo off himself. "I have way better hair than he does."

Robin ran into the Common Room and sighed. "Can't I leave you guys alone for two minutes without something happening?!"

10/3/2010 #21
Eve'sMagick

Raven rolled her eyes at her little sister's reaction. Of course, her first thoughts would be about Speedy of all things. She turned to Robin. "Judging by the explosion, no."

Cyborg looked at Beast Boy. "Dream on, green bean."

Starfire blushed deeply at Robin's shout. It was, after all, kinda sorta maybe all her fault.

10/3/2010 #22
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Robin sighed and made some notes. "About 2 grands' worth of damage," he mumbled feverishly.

Beast Boy glared at Cy, eyes narrowing. "Just go call the Titans East, tin butt."

Bella hid behind Raven, her momentary infatuation gone and replaced with fear. "Three...two...one," she whispered, clutching the indigo cloak.

"AUGH! A TEAM OF DISABLED MONKEYS COULD EASILY REPLACE ALL OF YOU!"

Robin's angry rage rant for the day, check.

10/4/2010 #23
Eve'sMagick

Raven sighed. "Robin, calm down. Let's not lose it when we've already lost the Common Room."

Cyborg suddenly became very busy in messing with his robotic arm. He waited for a moment and then said, "Oh, hi! Uh...BumbleBee. What's going on?" He blushed down to his robotic parts.

Starfire still wavered in the background. She felt torn between guilt and uneasiness.

10/4/2010 #24
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Bella blinked up at her big sister, admiration in her eyes. She found it amazing that Raven could remain calm even when everyone else was losing it. Beaming, then suddenly seeing Cyborg blushing like mad, walked over and glanced over at his arm. "Ohh, it's Bumblebee! You have a crush on her, don'tcha, Cyborg?" she asked loudly yet innocently, giggling.

BumbleBee, on the other end of the line, smirked and raised an eyebrow. "What was that, Sparky?"

Robin exhaled in frustration and decided to head to his room, where his destination had been in the first place. Beast Boy was licking the orange goo off his clothes. "Hm. Not bad, dude. Kinda tastes like puke."

10/5/2010 #25
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

(Ohhh, crudmunchers!! I forgot that you play Bee! . I sowwie!)

10/5/2010 #26
Eve'sMagick

(Lol, no big deal ;))

Cyborg blushed fiercely as he sent a warning glance toward Bella. "Uh, nothing, Bee. Just some static in the communicators. So uh...you got any spare room at Titans East? Cuz, uh..."

Raven wrinkled her nose at Beast Boy. "That's disgusting," she deadpanned. "And likely to be acidic."

Starfire, happy to be helpful, jumped up with renewed energy. "Oh, it is not of acid-like components! It is a creation I mixed with the use of Earth ingredients such as olive oil, mustard, Drain-O, and cubed pieces of meat!"

The only sound within the silence was Bee's laughter. She had heard the news.

10/5/2010 #27
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Beast Boy shrugged. "Better than the leftovers in my room." When he heard what exactly it contained, his face turned greener than usual as he sped to the bathroom.

Bella, who nearly collapsed in a fit of laughter, groped for Cyborg's arm. "Hiii, Bee!!" she shouted and waved enthusiastically. "Starfire blowed up da kitchen with her cooking! An' Cyborg an' Beast Boy was fightin', and Robin's real mad now, an'.." She would've continued rambling if Cyborg hadn't yanked his arm back from her grasp.

10/6/2010 #28
Eve'sMagick

Starfire put her hand over her mouth innocently. "Oh, I hope he is well. Did I not use normal Earth ingredients?" she asked, truly concerned.

"It can't be worse than what he usually eats," Raven said, thinking of the various forms of tofu she had seen the green boy inhale.

Cyborg did his best to hold back the struggling girl with one arm while continuing to hold a conversation with BumbleBee on the other arm. "Just some trouble at the Tower, Bee. So can we crash at your place for awhile?"

"What is going on, Sparky?" She was all attitude now.

10/6/2010 #29
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever

Bella stared at Starfire, pausing in her shouting conversation with Bee to say, "No. You used sink cleaner. Nobody does that." She nodded in agreement with her sister and pulled a face. "Yucky tofu!" Hearing Bumblebee spout off to Cyborg, Bella tried to peer over his arm again. "Oooh, is she mad at you now, Cyborg?? Can I see her get mad??" she squealed, bouncing.

10/7/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Seiji and Shizuku 4ever
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member