A Game of Mafia MarioThemed
Come on in and play a game of Mario-themed Mafia, made by the very one who wrote Mafia: Mario. Remember to follow the rules that are set, and follow the general Fanfiction forum rules.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
TheWimpzilla

"The dark era of Bowser has come to an end. No longer will this land be subject to a bumbling idiot and suffer his tomfoolery. At last, a bold, new future is on the horizon for the former Bowser Badlands. Rejoice good people of this arid wasteland, a new king shall guide you."

This was the note pinned to the corpse of the late king Bowser, found in his throne room the following morning by his guards. The cornucopia of wounds found across his body suggested that more than one person was responsible for his untimely death. Those who committed the deed waited patiently, going about their normal business as if nothing had changed, to see the reaction of the townspeople before revealing themselves.

Needless to say the reaction was the polar opposite of what they were expecting. Chaos broke forth, riots spread through the streets like the plague, the people were demanding justice for the murder of their ruler. By word of mouth, the original name for this unknown group of people, the "Murder Militia" was twisted and deformed into the "Midnight Mafia", said to have only committed their murderous deeds by the light of the moon.

Bowser Jr. looked from his new place on the throne, having inherited the kingdom in it's most perilous of times. He did his best to quell the rumors that he himself had hired mercenaries to finish off his father to quicken his inheritance, but it was to little avail. So he formed a plan of action to eliminate the mafia. Because there was no evidence towards any individual (forensics remarked it one of the cleanest kills they had seen, despite the bloodspill) he would have to call forth every citizen to act as a jury against the suspects, which also happened to be every citizen. After days of brainstorming and consulting with his most trusted ones, he finally found a system that would allow punishment to be delivered quickly and fairly.

"You have been brought up to speed on the situation, citizens. The valley of Bowser nests only one small town within distance of the castle. Every person of this secluded city must report to the town square at noon every day. There they will participate in a round-table trial where everyone is both a jury member and a defendant. Bowser Jr. will also be participating because of the rumors against him. We are relying on you to find Bowser's murderer and bring justice to this land."

As the mafia read this notice, posted on every household door, they understood that the only way they could claim the crown once and for all, would be to murder every citizen of the town, including Bowser Jr. What the mafia did not know was that they had competition. A long forgotten enemy of the land had returned, with the same goals as the mafia did. Only in their case, the mafia was also on the murder list.

High Noon has been brought upon us. Present yourselves now, citizens, or be directly taken to the gallows for your defiance of the new king.

(Note; this game is still scheduled for Mid-August. I just want to get the sign-ups done early to see how many roles I'll need.)

6/26/2010 . Edited 6/26/2010 #1
justmegaman

Grah, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to be left out of this.

Although, I'll gladly look over the roles for you today, if you'd like me to. (Also, you are such a better writer of the set pieces than me it's not even funny. O_o)

6/26/2010 #2
Princess Toady

I like this introduction ! ^^

6/26/2010 #3
TheWimpzilla

@Megaman This game's still scheduled for Mid-August, I'll add a note to the introduction to prevent further confusion.

6/26/2010 #4
icefox425

So laguz is the new ruler?! I'm signing up for now. However, I may have to withdraw it if I can't find out a way to juggle school and Mafia at the same time. Hopefully my sign up will remain firm.

6/26/2010 #5
justmegaman

Oh, okay then. Then I am signing up.

6/26/2010 #6
Child at Heart Forever

I will sign up! (epic beginning, by the way. :D )

6/26/2010 #7
TheWimpzilla

The current total is 4. 12 more people and we'll have the ideal number for this game.

6/26/2010 #8
The Smart One 64
Nice intro! Hopefully I'll be HERE for this one. I'm in! Holy cow...mafia games are popping up right and left! :D
6/26/2010 #9
Laguzgirl
Woah, I'm king now? Weird. I'll join though to avenge the death of my dad!
6/26/2010 #10
TheWimpzilla

Yes, avenge me Laguz!

6/26/2010 #11
Laguzgirl
@Wimp:Don't worry dad, I will!
6/26/2010 #12
icefox425

I'm going to laugh if laguz is Mafia. Bye guys!

6/26/2010 #13
Laguzgirl
@Ice:So would I. But I hope not. I want to AVENGE my dad!
6/26/2010 . Edited 6/26/2010 #14
TheWimpzilla

Current Total is 6. Megaman1998, PrincessToady, icefox425, Child At Heart Forever, The Smart One 64, and Laguzgirl13.

10 spots left.

6/26/2010 . Edited 6/26/2010 #15
Laguzgirl
Wimp, I can't believe you! Your my own dad, and you spelled my name wrong! You got the a and the u mixed up! What kind of dad spells there kid's name wrong!
6/26/2010 #16
TheWimpzilla

I-I'm so sorry kiddo. Could you forgive your old man this one time? It was a simple mistake...

*sing-song voice* I'll take you out for ice-cream...

6/26/2010 . Edited 6/26/2010 #17
Laguzgirl
Ice cream? Ok, I forgive you. Hooray for ice cream! And I wasn't even that mad, anyways. But I'll take the ice cream!
6/26/2010 #18
TheWimpzilla

Oh whoops, I'm a ghost. I ain't got pocket for carrying money with me. Oh well, you've already forgiven me, see ya!

6/26/2010 #19
Laguzgirl
Awww, I wanted ice cream. Wait a sec, I'm a king now! I've got plenty of money to buy ice cream! Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
6/26/2010 #20
charz456

That introduction is EPIC! I guess I'm in for this game too; sign me up.

6/26/2010 #21
TheWimpzilla

Thank you Charz. And then there were 7.

6/26/2010 #22
justmegaman

Are you saying anything that Wimpzilla writes isn't epic?

6/26/2010 #23
TheWimpzilla

@Megaman; While I agree every word penned by my wonderous hands certainly meets "epic" status, I'll admit that the introduction is exceptionally epic. I plan to make the kills and day lynches just as awesome, so everyone look forward to that.

6/26/2010 . Edited 6/26/2010 #24
The Smart One 64
...showoff. :D But seriously, your writing styles display sheer brilliance and ecstacy. Quoted, the truth, the true truth, and nothing BUT the truth!...er, I think I goofed that up...
6/26/2010 #25
justmegaman

Truth,wholetruth,nothinbutthetruth?

That's literally how fast it's said in court.

6/26/2010 #26
Laguzgirl
EVERYONE THAT IS GOING TO BE A TOWNY!!! I am now your king! Come help me avenge the death of my dad! We must keep that blasted mafia from getting rid of anyone else important!
6/26/2010 #27
Pikana

I'm signing up... Please do not kill me off because I'm in a bloody nother timezone

6/27/2010 #28
GrossGirl18

Don't worry Pikana, I will personally make sure that no one kills you because of the time difference.

6/27/2010 #29
icefox425

Oh, don't worry, Pikana. It would be too risky for the Mafia to use that against you to trick the townies into a mislynch again.

6/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: justmegaman zeldamaster456, GrossGirl18
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member