A Game of Mafia MarioThemed
Come on in and play a game of Mario-themed Mafia, made by the very one who wrote Mafia: Mario. Remember to follow the rules that are set, and follow the general Fanfiction forum rules.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
justmegaman

The jovial host exited a rather popular club where people went to let loose and hang out. He was rather enjoying his current night on the town, and had already collected a rather large amount of phone numbers. However, little did he know how swiftly this night would end...

The host hummed a merry tune as he walked through a dusty, empty cobbled street as a shortcut to his next destination, a convenience store to buy a few liters of Dew. He heard a footstep or two around him, but hey, that wasn't a big deal. He wasn't scared of anything! He was the HOST! He could never get killed! He had to do hostly stuff and all!

But then it happened. The invincible host tasted blood as a sudden searing pain entered his back and went over to his stomach.

He thought he heard a mad chuckle as he tumbled downwards to his death.

--

GAME RULES:

1. You cannot directly quote any PM I send you concerning the game. Break it down into basic terms if you're going to claim a role/ability. It is strictly forbidden to give your profile to another player and/or talk to them about the game extensively outside of the game thread.

2. Claiming to have an ability, be a character, etc. is perfectly fine.

3. Follow the forum rules that have been set, as well as the general Fanfiction forum rules.

4. Don't whine if you get eliminated. What happens happens, and you should be mature enough not to be a crybaby.

5. Every day phase will last 48 hours, or until majority is reached. If majority has not been reached within 48 hours, either the day will end in no-lynch or the player with the most votes will be lynched, depending on the vote count. The night phase will last for 24 hours, or until the godfather/mafia makes a decision. If no decision is made in time, a townie will be randomly selected to be killed.

6. When you vote to lynch someone, put your vote in bold. I.e; Vote megaman1998. You should do the same thing while withdrawing your vote. I.e; Unvote megaman1998.

7. If you have any questions or concerns about your role or ability, PM them to me. Don't post them in the thread.

8. You are allowed one post after being killed, and then cannot post in the game thread anymore.

9. These are some of Mafia's terms that I use:

Scum: Another term for mafia. It's easier to call someone "scummy" rather than "mafia-like".

FoS: Finger of Suspicion. This is saying that someone is acting suspicious/scummy, but you have no real proof to back it up with. I.e; FoS megaman1998

HoS: Hand of Suspicion. Just a heavier version of the FoS.

OMGUS: Oh My Gosh, You Suck. Can be used in jest, but is mostly preferred to saying you believe someone is voting for another player just because that player voted for them.

Aftergame Thread: Is posted after the game ends. All profiles are posted and everyone who participated discusses the game.

Mason: A player who knows the identity of another player, and can talk to that player about the game extensively outside the thread through PMing and the like.

Cop: Someone who can learn the identity of another player once per day through their ability. Sometimes called the Sherriff or Detective.

Doctor/Doc: Someone who, once per day, can protect another player from being day lynched that day or night killed that following night. Sometimes called the Bodyguard or Protecter.

Game Mod: That would be me. I know who everyone is and have made all the roles and abilities; well, actually, I've made the game. I post updates when players activate abilities, keep a vote count, show you a player's profile when you lynch a player, and inform you who gets night killed and ability killed. Basically, this dude/I am (for this game) the boss. Sometimes called the Host or Narrator.

Using these are optional, but hey, they help a lot.

10. If you read all this, say "Hoo ha!" in your first post in the thread. If you have played already and so have already read these rules, this is unnecessary.

11. If you slip up in your post, you cannot edit it out of the post.

NO MASS ROLECLAIM

DEATH/FINAL POSTS MAY NOT REVEAL ANY CRITICAL INFORMATION; NO COP SCAN RESULTS, NO COPIED PEOPLE, NO ANYTHING MORE THAN "Aw man, I'm dead D: Good luck, *insert my alliance here*!"

--

And with that, you may so kindly BEGIN!

6/9/2011 . Edited 6/9/2011 #1
zeldamaster456

SECOND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtz-qGWKNOw

Hoo ha!

6/9/2011 . Edited 6/9/2011 #2
irwegwert

Hoo ha!

6/9/2011 #3
irwegwert

You just totally proved that you didn't read the all of the rules. :P

See, we've all been brainwashed to think we haven't pla-*hits self in the face* What was that?

6/9/2011 . Edited 6/9/2011 #4
zeldamaster456

Same goes for you, buddy. :P

6/9/2011 #5
irwegwert

Alright, let's get the introductions out of the way: Does anyone really remember what to do?

6/9/2011 #6
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK

Let's see if I don't fail this time! :D

6/9/2011 #7
zeldamaster456

Well, Day 1 is usually the day in which spam is present and it usually ends in a No-Lynch. *shrugs*

6/9/2011 #8
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK

Hoo ha!

..I guess. *shrug*

...and I have to go. *facepalm* Ciao~

6/9/2011 #9
irwegwert

Don't come in here with that attitude. That's just basically saying "I'm pretty sure I'm going to do nothing so I'm going to joke about it ha ha!".

Come in here and say "Let's get those mafia!" Or town. WHatever you are. :P

6/9/2011 #10
zeldamaster456

Later TNFG.

6/9/2011 #11
irwegwert

:P

Peace out TNFG!

6/9/2011 #12
zeldamaster456

"Let's get those Townies!"

That isn't really smart to say. :P

6/9/2011 #13
irwegwert

Well, there goes Plan G.

6/9/2011 #14
zeldamaster456

Gotcha.

6/9/2011 #15
irwegwert

So, it's the first day and all. And no one's really here.

Let's get something done today!

6/9/2011 #16
zeldamaster456

Indeed!

Vote No-L-*killed*

Yeah, Unvote No-L. :P

6/9/2011 . Edited 6/9/2011 #17
irwegwert

Also, people, don't do that. It just gets annoying and it kinda makes you look like you don't care about the game. :P

6/9/2011 #18
zeldamaster456

Uh, yeah! That was an example! *killed* :P

Okay okay, let's get serious. *takes a deep breath and hopes more people will come on soon*

6/9/2011 #19
irwegwert

Oh really? An example, says you?

Hmmm... How do I know that you're not mafia trying to rush no lynch?

6/9/2011 #20
zeldamaster456

Because that would be really stupid of me. :P

6/9/2011 #21
irwegwert

Yes, but you tried passing it off as a joke. I'm onto your game, Mr. Vinny.

6/9/2011 #22
zeldamaster456

Likewise. *nods*

6/9/2011 #23
irwegwert

Pardon me?

6/9/2011 #24
zeldamaster456

Only a Mafia like yourself would try to frame me of being Mafia this early in the game.

I'm watching you, punk.

6/9/2011 #25
irwegwert

Tell that to PPAD in TSL's cancelled game.

6/9/2011 #26
zeldamaster456

Ba-dum cha. *killed*

Seriously, aren't half of us out of school right now? Where is everyone?

6/9/2011 #27
irwegwert

Asleep, obvious. Who wants to wake up early in the summer?

But quit destracting me.

6/9/2011 #28
zeldamaster456

But, YOU'RE distracting ME.

6/9/2011 #29
irwegwert

What on Earth are you talking about?

6/9/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: justmegaman zeldamaster456, GrossGirl18
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member