A Game of Mafia MarioThemed
Come on in and play a game of Mario-themed Mafia, made by the very one who wrote Mafia: Mario. Remember to follow the rules that are set, and follow the general Fanfiction forum rules.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
zeldamaster456

Update!

The Mafia snuck in on their victim and were ready to attack when...the would-be victim disappeared within a beam of light!

The Godfather cursed angrily and commanded the others to fall out. They had to wait until the next night to make their attack.

The night kill failed!

The ratio is 4/1/2. Majority is 4.

7/1/2011 #1
The Smart One 64

YEAH BABY!

7/1/2011 #2
Luigenius

HA! Idiots thought I was lying. :p

7/1/2011 #3
The Smart One 64

That definitely confirms that Luig was telling the truth. Which means maybe Champ isn't? Not entirely sure.

7/1/2011 #4
irwegwert

OK, wow, I was seriously misled there... My bad...

And NO, I am not using my ability. :P

7/1/2011 #5
The Smart One 64

That pretty much confirms that Luig's a townie...unless, he's the neutral and just survives the first time. :P

7/1/2011 #6
irwegwert

Isn't that what we said about Chimp?

7/1/2011 #7
Luigenius

Sorry guys, I'm seeing a movie in a few minutes and I gotta go. I"ll be back on in a couple hours. Later.

7/1/2011 #8
irwegwert

Peace out Luig!

7/1/2011 #9
The Smart One 64

@Irweg: Yeah...:/

I'm wondering if Champ and Luig ARE on the same side still or not. Both told the truth about their ability, but was it the whole truth?

And my top suspect right now is Mech for defending Raccoon.

7/1/2011 #10
irwegwert

Honestly, I think that Mech might be the neutral, because he doesn't really seem to be on any side.

7/1/2011 #11
The Smart One 64

Currently, I think the townies are you, me, Luig, and most likely Champ. A little doubtful on Champ, though.

7/1/2011 #12
irwegwert

And Charz?

7/1/2011 #13
The Smart One 64

I'm not entirely sure about Charz tbh...I think Kyo is the neutral, and I think Mech is a mafia, but Charz and Champ are kinda pending between mafia and townie, and Charz pending with neutral.

7/1/2011 #14
irwegwert

If you think that I'm a townie, can you explain why Mech would not want to lynch me? I'm sort of confused by that... :P

7/1/2011 #15
The Smart One 64

If you look back, Mech never said he didn't want to lynch you. He said he didn't want to lynch Raccoon and that he didn't entirely suspect you, but that you weren't 'entirely' in the clear.

And it's not like mafia only choose not to lynch other mafia.

7/1/2011 #16
irwegwert

I'm just pointing out that, at that time, a mislynch would have lost the game for the town.

But I suppose I just misread his post, because I thought that he said he didn't want to lynch me because he thought I was neutral.

7/1/2011 #17
The Smart One 64

Yeah, I'm sure some people will disagree with me, but this is what you don't know: my ability DOES give me an upper advantage since there's about 4 townies left (I never liked the ability, but since it's this moment of the game, it does help me a lot more). If you DO want me to reveal my ability and character (who I actually HATE), then I guess I might as well. It can definitely help the townies.

Oh, yeah, and don't think you're safe, irweg. If you ARE indeed the neutral, it would be better NOT to have you lynched instead of a mafioso. If you ARE a townie (I'm more leaning towards Raccoon, though), then I know who's on the other side.

Could be a way to suspect you as the neutral to appear suspicious while still thinking you're a townie?

Looking at his post, I'm kinda wondering what Mech's ability is. He's talking about how helpful it is while he never really liked it, nor did he like his character.

What's an ability that Mech doesn't like? And out of Peach, Mini-Mario, and Toad, which character does he not like?

7/1/2011 #18
irwegwert

Honestly, I have no clue. Hang on a sec...

ADD: Nevermind. Nothing.

7/1/2011 . Edited 7/1/2011 #19
PrincessPeachandDaisy

Vinny, if you're here and you didn't go to the off-topic, use the banhammer.

7/1/2011 #20
zeldamaster456

*kicks post out of here* Later!

7/1/2011 #21
irwegwert

Luma Boy?

7/1/2011 #22
Kyosplosion

Irweg!

7/1/2011 #23
irwegwert

I didn't know you were here. Why didn't you post?

7/1/2011 #24
Kyosplosion

i posted in the off-topic, then went to re-read Authors vs Authors.

7/1/2011 #25
irwegwert

I meant here. :P

7/1/2011 #26
Kyosplosion

Oh, cause nobody was here until you showed up. I thought you were still MIA.

7/1/2011 #27
irwegwert

...What?

7/1/2011 #28
Kyosplosion

Missing in action. You hadn't posted for a while so I assumed that you weren't there.

BRB, gonna pack stuff for a sleepover.

7/1/2011 #29
zeldamaster456

What is with you and Authors vs. Authors? It may have been my favorite forum game, but still. :P

7/1/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: justmegaman zeldamaster456, GrossGirl18
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member