Gone: The Roleplay
Only me, StarLight96, and Sundapple98 allowed. Sorry!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dawnfrost96

Okay, instead of taking place in sunny, oceany little Perdido Beach, this roleplay is set in a nice little town called Fairwood, Wyoming. The town sits right next to a pristine lake called Mirror Lake. On the other side of the lake, to the north, are the Everett Mountains. The mountains form a half circle around the lake and Fairwood. South of the town is a thick forest, the only thing between Fairwood and a far away town.

Fairwood-

The town is small- the population: about 3,000. Maybe less. The majority of the citizens live in town, with a few outside the city limits. Here are the main buildings and streets:

-Fairwood ISD (combination of elementary, middle, and high school; in the center of town)

-Denney's Resturant (Across from the school)

-Wendy's (Next to the Veterinary Clinic and across from the Daycare)

-Fairwood Church (At the end of Drennan Avenue, next to the Hospital)

-Berkley Grocery Store (Across from the Fire Department and a little down the street from Denney's)

-Drennan Avenue (Where a majority of the population lives; close to Main Street)

-Main Street (Runs through the school, Denney's, Berkley's, and the Fire Department)

-Veterinary Clinic (Across from the Daycare and next to Wendy's)

-Fairwood Hospital (Next to the Church)

-Fairwood Fire Department (Across from Berkley's)

-Fairwood Police Department (A little down the street from the Daycare)

-Funshine Daycare (A little down the street from the Police Department and the Vet Clinic)

-Town Hall (On the road between Drennan Avenue and Main Street. It's three stories and has a big lawn around it)

-Fairwood Auto (Outskirts of Fairwood, a little ways inside Shady Forest)

(I may add more buildings or streets. You can do the same if you make sure everyone else agrees)

Mirror Lake-

Mirro Lake is not far from Fairwood, an easy walking distance. It's pretty large, and full of wildlife. On the south side of the lake is the town. In the north, east, and west are the Everett Mountains. On the north edge of the lake is Clearwater Resort.

Clearwater Resort:

About three stories, with a tennise court and an indoor swimming pool. It's wooden, and the side overlooking the lake is made almost entirely of glass. All the rooms are located on the north side of the resort, with only the Master Suite that occupies the third floor of the south side and shares some of the glass part of the resort. There's one road that leads in and out, and it's a pretty far walking distance.

Everett Mountains-

The mountains aren't extremely high, but tall nonetheless. Just about 3000 feet up the mountain is the Fairwood Juvenile Delinquent Center. (Also known as the Pit by Fairwood residents)

Fairwood Juvenile Delinquent Center (The Pit):

Made mostly of metal and held up on stilts, the Center pretty much hangs right over the side of the mountain. There's a fenced in area surrounding the sides not hanging off the mountain and for the occupants to excersise or whatever. It contains some pretty naughty children.

Shady Forest-

A thick forest made up mostly of evergreens. It's wet and musty and stretches for miles. It has bears, bobcats, foxes, deer, elk, one or two mountain lions, cute little bunnies, and more. There's a campsite there a little closer to Fairwood, but still a long walk.

Campsite: A big clearing west of the Junkyard that always seems to have at least one tent in it all year. It's a popular camping site, and there's a little pond in the middle.

Junkyard: The junkyard is south of Fairwood, an it's pretty big. It's been abandonned since the 1930's, when people reported that bears and wolves were infesting the place. No one goes there anymore.

Burned-out Forest: A mile wide in all directions, this is an area of Shady Forest that was destroyed in a devastating wildfire many years ago. It's south of the campsite and goes beyond the wall.

The Old Mansion: The mansion was built in 1891, and still stands to this day. It's southeast of the Junkyard and is abandonned. People say it's haunted.

Aspen River: A river that comes out in the northeast from the wall and stops about halfway through the big bubble FAYZ thing.

Windmills: The source of power in Fairwood. There are about thirty windmills at the edge of Lake Sherman, and a small building that has at least three people that take care of the windmills in it at all times.

Lake Sherman-

Lake Sherman is twice as big as Mirror Lake, and it takes up some of the southern area of the bubble thing, but some of it is outside the wall. It has two small islands in it, near the center.

Reid Island: The biggest island. It's about a mile wide in all directions, and it's up on some cliffs on the southwest part of the lake. It's uninhabited.

Mira Por Vos Island: Slightly smaller than Reid Island, and only a half a mile away to the west. Some people say it has a few people on it. Also up on some cliffs.

-------------

All right. That's it for now. I might add more, and you can too.

6/13/2010 . Edited 2/15/2011 #1
StarLight96

has the "FAYZ" already started??

Are they gonna call it the "FAYZ"?

6/15/2010 #2
Aurorii

This is Kori.

No it's not called the FAYZ.

And no we haven't started. We can't start while we're at Tammy's. So don't start roleplaying yet.

This is Emily again.

6/15/2010 #3
StarLight96

okey dokey

thank you :P

6/15/2010 #4
StarLight96

heyy everybody!!! i'm gonna post kali's aura chart on here and i may make up some more colors just for the fun of it :)

BLACK TENSE, NERVOUS, HASSRASSED, OVER WORKED

GRAY ANXIETIES, NERVOUS, STRAINED,

AMBER NERVOUS, EMOTIONS MIXED, UNSETTLED, COOL

GREEN AVERAGE READING, ACTIVE, NOT UNDER GREAT STRESS

BLUE-GREEN INNER EMOTIONS CHARGED, SOMEWHAT RELAXED

BLUE RELAXED, AT EASE, CALM, LOVABLE

DR BLUE VERY HAPPY, LOVE, PASSION, ROMANCE

odd colors....

WHITE FRUSTRATED CONFUSSED, BORED

BRONZE JITTERS, ANTICIPATION, RESTLESS THOUGHTS

PINKISH FEAR, UNCERTAIN, UNANSWERED QUESTIONS

YELLOW IMAGINATIVE, WONDERING THOUGHTS, OK FEELING

ORANGE STIMULATING IDEAS, DARING WANTS

RED EXCITED, ENERGIZED, ADVENTUROUS, READY TO GO

PURPLE SENSUAL, CLARITY, PURPOSE IS KNOWN

~~~~

if Kali sees the aura is tinged in black, or a black aura tinged in white... that means the person is mean and evil :)

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #5
Dawnfrost96

So what does it mean if there's a green aura tinged with black? Does that mean they're evil?

7/1/2010 #6
StarLight96

eh idk lol :) ill think ill just take that off..i dont feel lyk editing it so just pretend i didnt put that :)

7/1/2010 #7
StarLight96

ok.. i'm reediting that last post without editing it..i'm doing it on here :)

yes if the aura is tinged in black it means that person is mean and or evil...there is such thing as a happy evil/mean person :) and i seriously doubt thered be an evil person with a green aura :)

7/6/2010 #8
Forum Moderators: Dawnfrost96 Aurorii, StarLight96
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member