Gone: The Roleplay
Only me, StarLight96, and Sundapple98 allowed. Sorry!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Dawnfrost96

The town. It includes everything I put under 'Fairwood' in the Settings topic.

6/13/2010 #1
Dawnfrost96

Skyler tapped his pencil on his desk absently, not even hearing a word the teacher was saying. He didn't really care anyway. He was never going to use any of the confusing numbers and equations in real life. What was the point?

Jase Collins sat next to him, half-heartedly listening to Mr. Fitz's speech about the wonders of algebra and all its glory. Deirdre Augustine sat on his other side, head on her desk, snoring lightly, and Gavin Robinson sat behind him, snoring much more loudly. Skyler's head bobbed. A nap would be nice...

SLAM!!!

The whole class jumped as the algebra book hit the floor, followed by the soft ping of the chalk dropping to the ground next to it. Skyler's head shot up, not really taking in what he was seeing. The space where the teacher had been standing was empty.

"Um....Where's Mr. Fitz?" Noah Hartley said from the back of the class. The students started murmurring to each other. None of them knew.

"He just...disappeared," Deirdre whispered, blinking in confusion.

"Or he just ran out of the classroom while we weren't looking," Gavin scoffed, looking at everybody like they were crazy.

"Yeah. Right. Let me go see." Skyler stood, and all eyes trained to him. He blushed, considered sitting back down, thought against it, and made his way to the front of the class. He heard the scooting of chairs as a couple kids behind him stood as well.

Skyler walked up to the desk and looked over the edge. No Mr. Fitz. He walked around it and bent over. He wasn't under the desk, either. None of them saw the door open or close, or heard it either. What was going on?

"Is he there?" Deirdre asked, appearing beside him. She looked under the desk, still blinking in confusion.

"No. He's gone."

6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #2
StarLight96

Kali Anne stared intently at the teacher writing down every word that came out of his mouth and he wrote down. She had a full notebook of notes that she planned on studying tonight. In front of her David Reno's head was nodding up and down. Next to her Kali's best friend, Mary, was tapping her pencil over and over again in hopes of staying awake. Kali turned around in her seat when a paper wad in her in the back of her head. She turned around in her seat to see Drake Gooch smiling at her. Kali smiled teasingly and threw her pencil at him. She looked back at the teacher just then and.....

he wasn't there.

Kali jumped out of her seat with David next to her. "Where'd the teacher go?" She asked looking around. It was then Kali noticed almost half her class was missing, and it was all of the kids who had been held back and were the oldest ones in the grade. Kali turned towards Mary's seat, but Mary wasn't there. Brandon, suddenly poked his head in the room.

"Hey, did ya'lls teacher suddenly just... disappear?" He asked looking at David. David nodded slowly and stared at where Mr. Goliad had been a minute ago. "I'm going to see if Mr. Fitz is here." Kali said before walking out of the classroom, not looking at Mary's seat on her way out. All her other classmates were yelling and throwing paper spit balls at each other. She rolled her eyes and left the classroom with David behind her. Kali walked a little ways down the hallway before she came to the door.

David opened the door for her and they walked in to see Dierdre pearing beneath the table and Skyler looking around the classroom. "Is your teacher gone also?" She asked.

6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #3
Dawnfrost96

"Yours is gone, too?" Noah asked, suddenly standing up, eyes wide.

"Hey, maybe they all left to go have a party," Gavin sneered, still looking at everybody like they were insane.

"No. I don't think so," Skyler said. He looked at Kali. "Did any others disappear?"

Noah suddenly breezed by, hurrying past Kali and walking quickly down the hall towards the High School section of the building. He broke into a run halfway to the stairs.

~~~~

Claire sat in her desk at the front of the room, writing notes as quickly as she could. The teacher was talking so fast. She had to keep up. This was her freshman year. Everything from here on out counted. She ignored the other kids in the class, all the other freshman and sophmores and juniors. They were all talking. What idiots. How are they going to get anywhere in life? They-

They all disappeared.

Claire screamed and jumped up, all her notes scattering on the floor. She was completely alone. Everyone was gone. The teacher. The idiot students. All gone. What had just happened?

The door flung open, and Noah appeared, eyes wide. He surveyed the room with an expression of dread spreading across his face, and then his eyes settled on Claire.

"Something's horribly wrong."

6/20/2010 #4
StarLight96

"Ya. Half my class. All the kids that were older and had been held back." Kali said staring as Noah ran past her towards the High School. Drake Gooch appeared just then and asked, "Ok, whats going on? Where is everybody?" Just then a sharpened pencil flew by his ear and embedded itself in the wall. Drake looked behind him and saw some idiot who was cheering at all the adults gone.

6/20/2010 #5
Aurorii

This computer keyboard sucks. Don't be suprised if I have alot of typos.

Fredrico stared into the space where his teacher was just standing, writing on the marker board. His black maker rolled onto the floor until after a few seconds stopped infront of Sarah Kensleys desk. Fedrico blinked his eyes, wondering if he was jut seeing things. One second Mr.Grunt was there the next second he was gone. Fedrico looked at April who was texting on her cell phone, clearly unaware that her teacher had just disappeard.

Alex Powell shifted in his seat, and looked around, and said confused, "Uh...am I crazy or did Mr.Grunt just disappear?"

Charlie Smith looked at Alex with a worried expression. He stood up and looked around. A few people got out of their chairs and folowed him to the door. Spider peered out the doorway and looked from side to side, people where walking in the hallway, talking, or looking around confused. "Ok this is weird." He said, and a few people bside him nodded in agreement.

6/20/2010 #6
StarLight96

lol its kk :)

Angelina got up from her seat in Mr. Grunt's class and walked over to where everybody else was gathered at the door. She looked out in the hallway before stepping outside the classroom and saying, "I'm going to find my cousin." She walked off down the hallway towards where she hoped his classroom was.

6/20/2010 #7
Dawnfrost96

"How old were they?" Jase asked suddenly, still sitting in his seat.

"Okay, ya'll have got to be kidding me," Gavin scoffed. He threw back his head and laughed, apparently expecting everyone else to join him. When they didn't, he glared at them all and stood. "Right. I'm leaving. No adults means no rules, and all of you look like you're about to pee your pants. I'm outta here." True to his word, he got up and left the room, shouldering past David roughly.

~~~~

"What happened?" Claire asked, gazing around the room in utter confusion and disbelief. Noah walked over to her, mirroring her expression.

"All the adults seemed to have disappeared," he said slowly, drawing out the words as if he couldn't quite get them out.

"What? That's not possible..." she whispered.

"Look around," her brother said, gesturing around the room. "Apparently it is."

6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #8
StarLight96

"I don't know. Wait, Mary who was sitting next to me disappeared and she had just turned 15. The others that had failed were able to drive so they were like 16 or something." Kali said suddenly understanding what Jase was getting at.

Suddenly from out in the hallway a person yelled, "Drake!" And a girl came running into the classroom. She was obviously too young to be in this grade. "What's happening? Our teacher's gone." She exclaimed looking wonderingly at all the kids who were staring at her.

6/20/2010 #9
Dawnfrost96

"Fifteen..." Deirdre whispered, eyes widening in understanding.

"Everyone fifteen and older just disappears?" Skyler questioned. His thoughts flickered to his mother and father. Were they gone, too? Oh God, he hoped not. He looked up and around the room. "I'm going home."

"I'll go with you," Jase volunteered, standing up. "My house is down the street from yours."

"Fine," Skyler said, not really caring if Jase came or not. "Anyone else want to join?"

6/20/2010 #10
StarLight96

Kali looked down at the floor when everyone started talking about home, knowing they were worried about their parents. She thought back to her grandparents and said, "I'll come." Drake who was standing next to her nodded also and Angelina said, "Me too." David, who had been standing near the door volunteered also.

"So I guess we're all going." Kali said looking around.

6/20/2010 #11
Dawnfrost96

Skyler nodded and hurried out the door, not waiting for anyone to follow.

~~~~

Kloey sat with her head against the window, watching the trees stream by in a blur. She drummed her fingers on the armrest, bored out of her mind. They'd been driving for hours, on their way to visit their grandparents in Oklahoma. It didn't help that they had to take a detour, or that her brother had been poking her for the past ten minutes.

"Quit it, Chris," she snapped when he poked her cheek. She slapped his hand away and glared out the window. Her brother chuckled and poked her again on her arm. When she didn't react, he poked her again- harder.

"I said quit it, Chris!" Kloey turned and tried to shove him away, but he was strong. He just sat and poked her, laughing at how annoyed she was getting. He suddenly bent down and grabbed her book from where it was sitting atop her luggage. She lunged for it, but he held it up and away from her, near his window.

"Give it back! That's not funny, Chris!" Kloey unbuckled her seatbelt and reached for it, but he had his hand on her forehead and wouldn't let her anywhere near the book. She shoved him, and smirked with satisfaction when his head hit the window. He groaned and glared at her, then rolled down the window, as if he were going to throw the book out. He grinned.

"Why don't you ma-"

The book dropped onto the seat.

"Chris?" Kloey sat on her knees, hands on the seat where her brother had been sitting.

The car swerved.

"Whoa!" She tumbled forward, head hitting the armrest of her brother's seat. The car swerved the other way, and she fell onto the floorboards. Something streaked by the window, too close for comfort.

"Dad! What are you doing?! Get back on the road!" Kloey sat up.

Her parent's seats were empty.

"Mom! Dad!"

She looked around wildly. Where had they gone? They couldn't have just opened the door and jumped out! They were going nearly seventy miles per hour!

Something loomed in the distance- a big hulking thing. What is that...?

A truck was coming toward her.

Kloey screamed and leaped forward, grabbing the steering wheel and jerking it to the left. The car swerved wildly in that direction, Kloey screaming all the way. The truck streamed past, and now she was headed for a telephone pole.

She jerked the wheel to the right, and headed straight for a two-story house.

Still screaming, Kloey hurriedly turned the wheel, but it was too late. The garbage can in the yard tumbled onto the front of the car, smashing the hood, and cracking the window. Kloey lunged forward and slammed her hand right down on the brakes.

The car plowed right through the front porch, destroying a bicycle and a porch-swing. The car squealed, crashed right through the front window, and then jerked to a stop in the living room.

Kloey sat there, one hand on the brakes, the other on the steering wheel.

6/20/2010 #12
StarLight96

Kali ran after Skyler with David, Drake, and that other girl on her heels. She didn't really care about going home to check on her grandparents. That might sound mean, but none of her family had ever cared for her after the accident that had claimed her family's life. Her whole family considered her a "bad luck charm".

~~~~

Brandon stood in the hallway watching as dozens of kids streamed around him either crazy or just staring with dull eyes. He looked to his right and saw some kids heading out of the building. He cocked his head and ran after them. He noticed one of 'em, Kali, who was good friends with his twin brother, Justin. Brandon followed 'em out of the building and saw his brother laying on the front lawn of the school staring up at the sky.

~~~~

Justin stared up at the sky. It was so blue. Inside the school he could hear some kids screaming because all the adults were gone. As soon as his teacher had vanished he had come out here away from the chaos. Justin sat up and saw his brother heading towards him. In front of him were some kids he knew only by their names and Kali. He got up and brushed his pants off before walking over with his brother who had joined him. "Where are ya'll going?" He asked.

6/20/2010 #13
Dawnfrost96

Okay. New rule. We have to take turns. Emily can't keep up. It's me, Kasey, Emily, me Kasey, Emily from here on out. (She's threatening to log off forever)

6/20/2010 #14
StarLight96

lol kk. i was wondering how we were gonna do the posting thing with 3 people... lol :) how do forums with like 20 people do it?? lol :)

GRRR!! AND Y WONT MY NEW PICTURE SHOW UP!!!

To emily: Don't log off forever :)

6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #15
Dawnfrost96

Okay we're back. And btw, Emily is a slow poster so bear with her for now. This is going to take some getting used to. ;)

6/20/2010 #16
Aurorii

Ok. I most likely won't log off forever. :)

Ricky was in his bedrom on the secod floor of his house. He decided to not go to school today. He told his parents he was sick, but he didn't even have a cough. His mom was sitting on the side of his bed holding a thermometer in her hand.

"Come on. Put it in your mouth." His mom said while trying toshove the thermometer in his mouth.

He pushed it away. "Seriously mom! I'm sick. Take m word or it." He said with a fake cough.

"If you're actually si-"

The thermometer dropped onto Ricky's chest and he quickly sat up. He looked around wildly, breathing heavily.

"Mom? Mom!" He yelle desperately.

Suddenly he heard a loud crash from downstairs. The hous shook and he staggered towards the door. When he opened it he started to run towards the stair case. When he reached the first floor he stared in awe at what cashed into his living room. The car's hood scrunched up and smoke poured out. One of the tires where still spinning. Ricky ran up to the driver's seat of the car.

6/20/2010 #17
Dawnfrost96

"We're going to our homes," Jase said, staring down at the boy.

~~~~

Kloey stared at her hand on the brake. She was in the same seat her dad had been sitting in a few moments ago, next to the same seat where her mom had been reading a magazine, and infront of the same seat her brother had been taunting her in. And in the same car that just crashed through a home.

Oh God. What happened?

A shadow appeared over her, and she looked up to see a boy about her age standing next to the window. She stared, unable to speak.

~~~~

Noah stared out the window from the second floor classroom at the ground below. Kids were starting to come out of the school now, some shouting and running around, others crying or walking in a daze. In the distance, car alarms blared. Smoke rose from somewhere a couple blocks away, and a car stood smashed up against a telephone pole, the driver's seat empty. He heard the door open, and turned to see his sister standing halfway in the doorway.

"The entire floor is empty," she said, eyes expressionless, voice even. It seemed she wasn't even staring right at him, just at the space where he was standing. "They're all gone..."

"We have to go home," Noah said.

"You know they aren't-"

"I have to see," he interuppted, walking forward and grabbing her shoulders. He stared at her for a moment, and then she burst in to tears, sobbing against his chest.

"They're gone..." she whispered. "They're all gone..."

6/20/2010 #18
StarLight96

Brandon looked at Justin asking silently for permission to go with them. Justin nodded and Brandon said, "We'll come too."

Just then Kali spoke up. "We should probably check all the homes on our way to ours to make sure theres no small children or stoves or something on."

6/20/2010 #19
Aurorii

Sarah got up out of her seat and ran towards the doorway. She heard people talking about people age of fifteen and older disappeared. She wasn't sure she believed that, but she was happy for any explanation for this. She walked towards the school door walking by people laughing, and people sobbing. A few kids stood in a circle praying. When she reached thedoor she pushed it open and was shocked by the chaos outside. It was like inside the school except worst. Car alarms blared and smoke rose from ahoue or building not ar away. Crs where crashed into poles and buildings everywhere. What if there where children in those cars. She thought sadly.

She sat down and looked around. Then she remembred her brother.

She shrugged, "Oh well, I'm better without him anyways." She said to heself.

6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #20
Dawnfrost96

Skyler nodded to Kali. "Yeah. That could be a big problem." He wasn't happy about it, but the girl had a point. He just wanted to get home and see if his parents were there, even though he knew they wouldn't be. He looked at the group. "Who's house is closest?" he asked.

"Mine, I think," Jase said, raising his hand a little. "It's about a block away." Skyler nodded.

"Lead the way."

6/20/2010 #21
StarLight96

Kali followed the group and was soon in step with Justin. Not many people liked him because of his attitude and his appearance with his scar on his bicep, but she had befriended him the first day she had moved here, even though they weren't the best of friends.

6/20/2010 #22
Aurorii

Sarah saw a group of kids heading out onto the street. She ran over to the group and joined. They where headed over to some guy's house, but she didn't care all she wanted to do was get away from the school.

6/20/2010 #23
Dawnfrost96

Jase walked in front, striding not-so-confidently towards his house. The boy had always been a little shy, Skyler mused, glimpsing the blush on his cheeks as he led the way. When they had crossed the road and had just come to the first row of houses, he stopped.

"Okay. So we check the homes," he stated, gazing around at the houses. He pointed to the closest one. "Hey, um..." He searched for the guy's name. "...Brandon? Can you check this one with your brother?" He pointed to another house. "And Jase. Could you look around this one with...Sarah. And David. Please check this one with Angelina and Drake." He looked at Kali, and tried to put on a confident smile as he pointed to the last house. "Check this one with me?"

Did I get everyone?

6/20/2010 #24
StarLight96

yep!!

Kali smiled at Skyler, "Sure." She said and walked off with him. Brandon and Justin took off towards the first house Skyler had pointed out and walked in through the front door. David, Drake, and Angelina all started walking towards a different house.

i gtg.. be on tomorrow :)

6/20/2010 #25
Aurorii

Ricky peered into the window and saw a girl! He stepped back not wanting to look at her more closely, for the fear that she could be horribly injured or dead. Rcky took a deep breath and walked back up to the door. Maybe she's not dead. If I walk away now then she could die. He thought. Ricky slowly opened the door, hands shaking..

Sarah nodded at Skylar and started off towards the house.

6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #26
Dawnfrost96

Sklyer nodded and walked towards the house. When he got there, he tested the doorknob. Unlocked. Feeling like a burgular, he opened the door and peered inside. The house seemed empty. All the lights were on, and the TV showed static in the living room. Slowly, he walked inside.

6/20/2010 #27
StarLight96

Kali followed Skyler into the house not liking the feeling of intruding. She immediately walked into the kitchen to make sure everything was off. The stove had been left on and she turned that off right away.

~~~~

Justin and Brandon looked around the house they were in. "I'll check upstairs, you check downstairs." Justin told Brandon. Brandon nodded and walked away to look at the other rooms on the bottom floor.

Justin slowly made his way to the stairs and carefully walked up them. He could hear water running in the bathroom and walked in. The carpet surrounding the bathroom was wet and squishy. His feet sunk into it and were soon wet as he walked across the floor to the bathtub which was over-run with water. He turned the nozel off and started draining the tub. Justin looked around and went to the bedroom across the hall. It was pink and had a baby crib in the middle of the room. He slowly walked over to it, looked down, and cussed. There was a baby in the crib.

Luckily Brandon walked in just then and saw the baby also. "What are we supossed to do with that?" He asked looking down at the baby with her thumb in her mouth. Justin shrugged and picked it up carefully. He started for the stairs and turned back. "Grab a bag and put some diapers in it and stuff. She's gonna need clothes too." Justin said. Brandon nodded and started packing up the things while Justin brought the baby downstairs.

6/21/2010 #28
Aurorii

Sarah walked into the house they where assigned to. She looked back at Jase.

"You check the kitchen and I'll check the other rooms." She said to him.

She walked over to one of the rooms beside the kitchen and opened the door.

It was empty.

She then walked to the bathroom. Nothing there. Sarah checked the other rooms and they where also empty. She checked the last room which was supposively a game room, and found two beers spilled on the floor. Also on the floor layed two pool poles beside a pool table.

When she finished checking al the rooms she walked back to Jase.

6/21/2010 #29
Dawnfrost96

Jase hurriedly took the smoking TV dinner out of the microwave. The melted plastic burned his hand, and he yelped and flung it out on the floor where the blackened contents spilled out everywhere. He looked up as Sarah entered the room.

"Find anything?"

~~~~

Skyler climbed the stairs two at a time. At the top of the steps there was a spilled can of diet coke and a coke-ruined magazine. He stepped over it and checked each room, not finding anything.

6/21/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dawnfrost96 Aurorii, StarLight96
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member