The Hotel Carmilla
Have an idea for a story but don't have time to write it. Do you want to see a certain pairing. Here at The Hotel Carmilla you can request a pairing or storyline and one of our authors will take the idea and write the story! Once the story is written post
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Am I the only one who see's the potential slashiness in Sam & Tommy's relationship? I know slash and in particular incest is not to everyone's liking but these two just seem so natural to me.

They grew up apart. For most of their lives they didn't even know the other existed so realistically they likely wouldn't feel like brothers in the same way that brother's who'd grown up together would, and so they'd be aware of the taboo but wouldn't necessarily feel it or understand it. Plus poor Tommy's had such a tough life with his parents and he's always seemed vulnerable to me even when he's being an ass. It just seems natural to me that Sam would want to save him and comfort him and protect him and that Tommy, as starved as he has been for any real affection, would develop a romantic attatchment to anyone that showed him any, even if it is his brother.

4/20/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: CatchingMyBreath
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member