School Girl Shamus Inc
A place to talk or obsess over Trixie and the crew. Find the best stories and meet others who love the series as much as you do.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
VivoRisataAmore

First off I think I will start with a few rules, there aren't many and they aren't hard to follow I promise.

1. You follow the rules stated at the bottom of this page.

They aren't my rules but that is what you have to follow. Constant abuse of these rules and I will have to block you from the forum which isn't something that I want to do. Just every now and again or a one off and I might delete the post and just tell you to tone it down... They are very basic so you shouldn't have any trouble following them.

2. You keep in mind basic writing rules.

We are at this site to read and write, I'm sure that we are all able to follow basic spelling, punctuation and grammar rules. Try and keep chat speak to a minimum because frankly it annoys the hell out of me.

3. No bullying/bashing EVER!

I don't really think that this one needs an explanation. Just remember that over the net sarcasm isn't always read on the other side...

8/6/2010 . Edited 1/2 #1
Forum Moderators: VivoRisataAmore
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member