PRIVATE ROLEPLAYING
Hi everyone! Join me in a fun roleplaying experience baised off the fabulous books series written by the talented Kate Brian! If you enjoy the books, come and join! You can snag a canon or make an original character!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
irrevocably ives

This space is basically a place to say whatever you want about anything! Talk everyone about forums, shamelessly promote stories of yours - no links please, they litter up the boards - or just go crazy with other people in our little community. The choice is yours.

6/24/2010 #1
ElainaPoppy

Well, I see you've set it up!! Yayyy!

6/25/2010 #2
irrevocably ives

Indeed, indeed I have! I am glad you are happy. Everything is all set up and stuff.

6/25/2010 #3
ElainaPoppy

Awesome! Now, I'm going to shamelessly post a new chapter on both of my stories and it's only going to contain those stupid Author Notes we all hate. It's going to promote our new Roleplayy! I wonder how many HATE reviews I'll get...

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #4
irrevocably ives

Ooh yay! I am excited now. Well however many hate reviews you that are members I will personally send them a message talking about being nice! :P

6/25/2010 #5
ElainaPoppy

Good, I'll hold you to that, because, the damage has been done... Both of my stories have gotten the awareness out. Let's see how long it takes for people to sign up! Oh, and i'm about to go make an OC :)

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #6
irrevocably ives

As I have seen! So far there haven't been any hits that I am aware of... but who knows. It probably takes a few minutes for them to figure out where to go! But okay, I will be looking for it :) But you already know you will be approved!

6/25/2010 #7
ElainaPoppy

Ah, I do love the special priviledge of being automatically approved :) I just posted up my OC, so go check it out. She's going to be so much more interesting than Stella :)

6/25/2010 #8
irrevocably ives

Indead you are right, she is much more interesting than Stella! No offense to her of course.

6/25/2010 #9
ElainaPoppy

Nah, none taken. Stella was too much like Reed for my liking now, but I was so young and naive all those few months ago...

6/25/2010 #10
irrevocably ives

Haha, oh yes, because everyone matures so much over the course of a few months! Just kidding, I still kind of like Ridayn, but she was slightly to dramatic for my liking. And all my other characters were kind of the same, it is kind of funny in a way! :)

6/25/2010 #11
ElainaPoppy

Haha, I did grow up actually, I turned 15 in those months :) But I liked Ridayn, she was cute! Oh, and you need to go make a character or something now!!

6/25/2010 #12
irrevocably ives

Yeah, I think I might just bring that child on over! Well congrads! In Wisconsin you could get your permit! :) And I am

6/25/2010 #13
ElainaPoppy

Awesome! And, I do have my permit :)

6/25/2010 #14
irrevocably ives

Well then, I believe a congradulations is in order!

6/25/2010 #15
ElainaPoppy

Ha! Yes, thank you, thank you. But, you know what? I hate driving...

6/25/2010 #16
irrevocably ives

Really? And here I thought it would make you feel all free and empowered!

6/25/2010 #17
ElainaPoppy

No, it makes me feel as if everyone is about to hit my car and i'm going to die... Did I mention I hated driving? Haha.

6/25/2010 #18
irrevocably ives

Haha no, you might have forgotten to mention that part!

6/25/2010 #19
ElainaPoppy

Well, now you know :))

6/25/2010 #20
ElainaPoppy

I do tend to have shockingly brilliant ideas on occasion :)

6/25/2010 #21
irrevocably ives

Imagine that!

6/25/2010 #22
ElainaPoppy

:))

6/25/2010 #23
ElainaPoppy

Skyee Fairchild's outfit for the party:

http://www.polyvore.com/skyee_fairchild/set?id=20304212

7/2/2010 #24
ElainaPoppy

So, how was everyone's Fourth of July?

7/5/2010 #25
irrevocably ives

Mine was okay. It was rainy, humid and exhausting. How was yours?

7/6/2010 #26
ElainaPoppy

Same. We couldn't do firecrackers because it was raining. So, that was a bit lame... But it was alright, I suppose.

7/6/2010 #27
irrevocably ives

Sorry I haven't been on lately and stuff guys, holding up the whole forum thing. It's been hectic! Sorry!

7/7/2010 #28
ElainaPoppy

Nahh, it's no biggie :))

7/7/2010 #29
irrevocably ives

Hey girls, I don't mean to be a bitch or whatever but, just to let everyone know there is a forum topic labeld "Easton Phone Conversations" and if your characters ever need to send a text or whatever that would be the place to do it... It just makes the topic threads more neat and stuff! Just letting everyone know though!

8/6/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: irrevocably ives
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member