Smithy
Discuss anything you want about Smithy!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
FlyingFree910

Does anybody else think Smithy and Stevie should be together

10/10/2009 #1
neh10

YehI do. I think that they make a great couple!

10/23/2009 #2
PhoeenBanafritOLDACCOUNT

me they so love each over been watching reruns and during gun runner Smithy definitely wanted something to happen or is that just me

10/31/2009 #3
neh10

I think that Smithy definitely wanted something to happened. I think Stevie did aswell.

10/31/2009 #4
PhoeenBanafritOLDACCOUNT

Yeah they both looked so disapotinted when thye reassured each other that it was just undercover work

11/1/2009 #5
neh10

Stevie may have been playing the role of Smithy girlfriend but i don't think that she had to act to much because theres chemistry between them.

11/1/2009 #6
MrsSmithySmith

Oh yes absolutely. Smithy and Stevie should get together. There's alot of chemistry between them. I LOVE it! :) 3 I read an interview with Alex Walkinshaw, he was asked whether there will be anymore romance for him, he said that he heard something in the corridors, but nothing concrete. But still I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be Smithy/Stevie 3

3/9/2010 #7
DontUseThisAccountNoMore-x

Yep. Awesome Couple x

4/4/2010 #8
DontUseThisAccountNoMore-x

does anyone know where i can watch the gun runner episodes?

4/4/2010 #9
neh10

Well I don't think there will be any chance of Smithy and Stevie getting together now because their cancelling the show.

Sorry not sure where you can watch episodes.

4/6/2010 #10
FutureNarnianQueenX

I don't know :/

It was cute when Stevie was posing as Smithy's girlfriend when he went undercover in Gun Runner, but whenever she went to kiss him, his face said "Oh my god, what the hell is she doing?!"

Nah, I think they're better just as friends :)

8/17/2010 #11
Perky004

yes!!!! they are amazing together, it is a shame the show was cancelled though, i would have loved to see how it played out :(

12/19/2011 #12
Forum Moderators: babybel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member