the Resistance
The first ever Witch and Wizard forum! Here, we are against the New Order. We're the Resistance. Come in and create you own character and join my club. This is my own band of kids who are different and hate the Law. Long Live the Resistance!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
vanityinsanity2012vans

hiyah!! 3

9/16/2012 #31
alecofeqeuistria
zomg maxfang=faxness forever! (and 5 ever!)
9/27/2012 #32
pbessenceAndtheDeadlySins

zomg maxfang=faxness forever

Call me PB or Deadly and HIIIYYAAHHH VANITYYYY!!!33

10/25/2012 #33
theWingedWolfAlchemist

To everyone who has posted in this forum:

I thank you for taking the time to check this forum out, as Witch and Wizard is a pretty cool series.

But I won't be starting nor continuing anymore roleplays. I have not posted anything here for some time. Sometimes I wonder why people still post....but I'm here to say if you wish to start your own roleplays on this, than that is fine with me. I don't care what you do. Have fun. Just make sure to state the person who started the roleplay, the characters he/she has accepted in the roleplay, any plotlines/bunnies/ideas, and your own rules for the roleplay - all in the first post of the roleplay topic.

Or, if you aren't lazy, go start your own roleplay forum.

Who knows? Maybe in the distance future where I don't have homework stacking my time or any distractions out there on the interwebs, I'll pick up roleplaying again...but for right now, this is what's going to happen.

Thanks for understanding.

Amestris/AlchemicNation (I'll be changing my name when I eventually come back to FF to match everywhere else I'm known as on the web (i.e. Twitter, Youtube). Just to let y'all know. :P)

10/25/2012 . Edited 10/25/2012 #34
HiMyNameIsBela

zomg maxfang=faxness forever!

Call me Foxy or Nerd for short.

1/21/2013 #35
Tenley.Barrow

Zomg maxfang=faxness forever!

12/22/2018 #36
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: theWingedWolfAlchemist
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member