God's Forum
Believers and non believers are welcome. You can talk about the bible and what you do believe or don't believe.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Agent Aleu

I believe the world is half evil. (Sorry if you don't agree) But the government is rules are lifes. It's not right, freedom is not free anymore.

Post what you think of the world, if you wish.

7/14/2010 #1
Agent Aleu

I know for a fact that 2% of the world is evil. From crime, and I frogot the word but it were a pregant woman kills a baby before birth.

The governement is not helping, the people need to stand up and say, "NO more."

7/14/2010 #2
Eladon

It's called abortion, and congratulations, you've discovered the nature of humanity. It's what we do. Following the theory that everybody is unique, there are so many people in the world that such things are basically inevitable.

The amusing part is that humans would rather have free will, allowing them to ruin other's lives and their own, than be 'enslaved' for their own protection.

7/14/2010 #3
spearofhope

Good and Evil is just... perspective. Ignorance, however, does exist.

7/14/2010 #4
Agent Aleu

My bad I forgot that word.

Good and evil is real, through my eyes. That bonty hunter RP, spear. I could happen in the next few years. Which is sad, so i reach out to all people help them.

7/14/2010 #5
Crazy.Level.Fury

Good and evil is different to everyone, just like opinions on abortion. I don't think about good and evil I think about circumstance.

7/17/2010 #6
Agent Aleu

Very true, just I belive that there more evil then good. I think killing, lieing and ect. Is evil and I don't agree with ahlf the government is the world.

7/17/2010 #7
ImagingThings

Well... the world is colours! Simply as that. You can't say "that's bad, that's good. That's black, that's white." What's good for some is bad for others and vice versa.

But everyone has a talent, something they are good at. No matter how insignificant it might seem.

7/18/2010 #8
Agent Aleu

Very true, but like I said. "To me I see the world has lots of bad."

So the question now what do you see in the world

7/18/2010 #9
Crazy.Level.Fury

I see that humans ruined the earth with our technology.

7/18/2010 #10
Agent Aleu

Hmm.

I see the governement wants to amke see take a mark and go to a camp and I see that's evil. But I see it happening in a few year, I don't fear it.

7/18/2010 #11
ImagingThings

I see colours! I see bad things, yeah. But I also see good things. And it doesn't have to be something big, it can be tiny little things; holding the door open for someone, a smile to a stranger on the street... a beautiful sunset, a songbird, a flower... The world is filled with wonderful things, so why only focus on the bad?

7/20/2010 #12
Agent Aleu

Well that's hard to answer. Speechless..... Well I focus on good too. I smiled and open doors and help starnger but again I see more evil then good. So it's hard to see good.

7/22/2010 #13
ImagingThings

But why see all the bad things?

Well... I guess bad things tend to get to the news more often... which is a shame really... the only good news that sometimes takes front pages are sports-results... and even that's sometimes bad news (for the losers...)

7/23/2010 #14
Agent Aleu

Well becuase there's more bad then good. That's why..

7/23/2010 #15
Crazy.Level.Fury

There's more bad presented than good.

7/23/2010 #16
ImagingThings

Excactly! Unfortunately bad news tends to sell more than good news. Beautiful sunsets don't take the front-pages of the newspapers... but they're still there... There might be one happening right now somewhere in the world!

7/24/2010 #17
Agent Aleu

So you saying hidden good? Well I know my God is great and he does awesomes.

7/24/2010 #18
Crazy.Level.Fury

I think we're all getting too excited about this to type normally^^

7/24/2010 #19
ImagingThings

Are you assuming that I ever do anything normally? That I'm normal?

7/24/2010 #20
Crazy.Level.Fury

There's no such thing as normal, but I mean that were getting so worked up over the forum that we don't make any sense.

7/24/2010 #21
Agent Aleu

Normally.....

Well the world is a weird place.. Most people who run it, I disagree with them....

7/24/2010 #22
ImagingThings

Fortunately no one runs the entire world!

7/25/2010 #23
Maliya Wong

-

7/25/2010 . Edited 2/5/2013 #24
Agent Aleu

Wel not one human does run it but a few try too. It's just that the world need more freedom. Because right not is not very free.

7/25/2010 #25
ImagingThings

What kind of freedom?

7/26/2010 #26
Agent Aleu

Freedom is freedom. Do as you like, (Not counting, going off a crazy inane run and kill people.)

7/26/2010 #27
Maliya Wong

-

7/26/2010 . Edited 2/5/2013 #28
Agent Aleu

Well, I think you should be aloowed to buy a handgun and it's okay.

So, no killing, stealing and ect. But freedom still needs to be in the world.

7/26/2010 #29
ImagingThings

Well... if no one could buy a handgun, and basically obtaiting one was almost impossible. I'd say shootings would be kinda rare... in order to shoot a person you need a handgun...

7/26/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Agent Aleu
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member