Dragon Age: The Fallen
200 years after the Awakening, another Blight is upon the land. A arch demon has risen, but this one is more powerful then the last and much more intellegent. Full story added inside since this thing has small space
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »
Kai Yukimura

"Hi inner self of Chris!" chuckled Leera. "Well he doesn't seem too bad. He just likes fighting and a good challenge. Lynare just happened to be a good challenge."

8/5/2010 #2,791
Redblade26

" doesn't seem bad to you most of the time he's singing some annoying song" chris said

"Do i like Waffles? Yeah, i like waffles!Do i like pancakes? Yeah, i like pancakes! Do i like french toasts Yeah, i like french toasts!Do do do doot, can't wait to get a mouthfull!"

" see there he go's again it's driving me crazy" chris said

8/5/2010 #2,792
Kai Yukimura

"Well he's gotta do something while being stuck in there. I mean I did the same thing back in the tower. Well.... I did play some jokes on the other mages but sometimes things get just a little outta hand." Leera chuckled at the thought.

8/5/2010 #2,793
Redblade26

(gtg for a few minutes dinner)

8/5/2010 #2,794
Frisky Condor

The landship was finally in sight and Deamon was glad to get some time to himself. Before he could reach for the entrance to the landship he ducked out of the way of a speeding battleaxe before it could sever his head. Recovering from the dodge, Deamon saw that it was that extremely tall and heavily armored man that was with Randolf earlier. The stranger's axe was wedged deep into the side of the landship where Deamon was once standing. "Ah man look at what you did, now everyone is going to blame me for that." Deamon said as the man withdrew his axe from the side of the vehicle. "I see you're the silent, creepy type." Deamon taunted as he unsheathed his greatsword. "Let's give my new armor a test run then." Deamon charged the bigger man and they both clashed weapons together at the same time.

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,795
Redblade26

" a little he's always singing the same song over and over again he doesn't even try to make conversation with me it's just do you like waffles yes i like waffles DAMMIT now he's got me doing it" chris said

8/5/2010 #2,796
RememberWhatCuriosityKilled

Ill was somewhere, and eventually when she saw the axe in the landship, her face was "What the hell happened!"

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,797
Frisky Condor

The bigger man was stronger and faster than he looked which didn't bother Deamon at all. He slipped into his berserker state and clashed weapons with the stranger but he couldn't get a good hit on him. They locked weapons and seeing an opening Deamon kicked his opponent's knee but only to discover that his knees were as hard as steel. "I see you ate all your veggies as a kid."

In response the stranger rammed his head into Deamon's making him stumble back a few steps.

Dazed, Deamon swung his sword at his opponent but instead of cutting into anythig, it was intsead stopped by the strangers hand.

With Deamon's sword in his grasp the attacker held it as he kicked Deamon square in the chest, sending him flying to the cold, hard ground. With the sword now without it's wielder, he dropped it to the ground and made his way to the fallen man, with axe ready to swing.

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,798

Ill saw this and threw a knife at the man's neck, it hit it's target. "Jeez, why are we always trying to get killed?!"

8/5/2010 #2,799
Redblade26

" it the other me all he sings is that song and now he got me doing it" chris said to Ill

8/5/2010 #2,800

"Ah...now that makes sense." Ill said,before walking off.

8/5/2010 #2,801
Frisky Condor

Unphased by the knife in his neck the man swung his axe down but only to hit the floor since Deamon moved out of the way and on his feet.

"What can I say I'm a death magnet." He charged the man but, he couldn't make him budge a bit.

The attacker grabbed Deamon by the throat and lifted him in the air by one hand.

This could be trouble, he thought. As he kicked helplessly at the man's chest. "Uh I don't think he's human."

On que the stranger extended his other hand and brought any and everything that wasn't attached to the floor close to it.

"Crap! He's a revenant!" Deamon yelled as he tried to escape his grasp without prevail.

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,802
Redblade26

(tgt for a bit dinner)

8/5/2010 #2,803

Ill was in the trees. "A renevant,Eh?" Ill said. She shot as much magic as she could at it. That seemed to help.

8/5/2010 #2,804
Frisky Condor

{I'll be back in a few don't do anything too epic without me.}

8/5/2010 #2,805

("*Sigh.* Okay...") ;)

8/5/2010 #2,806
Frisky Condor

{Alright I'm back. So where was I... oh yeah!}

The magic bolt that hit the revenant did make it sway but it didn't make it release his grip on Deamon, whose vision is slowly bleeding to black. "Try something else." He said with a weak voice as he still tries to free himself. Deamon pulls out his one and only knife and begins to stab at the revenant's arm.

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,807

"Damn...umm, okay!" Ill quickly plasted stone fist and fire blaze at the renevant, making it lose it's grip. (Gtg, dinner. bbs.)

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,808
Frisky Condor

The revenant finally released Deamon, who fell straight down to the ground like a heavy stone. Once on the ground and breathing again he rolled out of the way of the revenant's attempts to stomp him to death. With berserk speed he ran then rolled over his greatsword, grabbing it, and rolled to his feet ready for battle. "Thanks Ill." Deamon said as he breathed heavily. "Sorry for ruining your night with Chris."

{Alright I'll just be here waiting for a time.}

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,809

"umm...you know the party doesn't start for a few hours, right, but you're welcome and no problem." Ill said, grinning. Then she went to get ready.

(tacos!Hurray for tacos!)

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,810
Frisky Condor

"Oh, in that case consider this is a before the party workout!" Deamon in his berserker state again, charged in. He dodged the next axe swing and plunged his sword deep into the revenant's chest. "Hit my sword with lighting or something now!" Deamon said as he rolled out of the way.

8/5/2010 #2,811

"Ok." Ill said, turning, and a bolt of lightning came out of her hands, hitting the sword and it sparked like crazy.

8/5/2010 #2,812
Frisky Condor

Now that made the revenant screech in pain and fall to it's knees. With this opportunity Deamon pulled out his knife and Ill's knife from it's neck and he swiftly decapitated it with both of the knives. The revenant fell to the ground and turned into ash. "This knife of yours is nice Ill." Deamon complimented as he handed Ill her knife back, handle first of course. "Thanks again for the assistance."

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,813

"I may be a mage, but I still use other stuff. Your welcome, bye!" Ill said, finally leaving after staring at the large dent in the landship.

8/5/2010 #2,814
Frisky Condor

"I'll just rest for a bit." Deamon said as he fell hard to the ground and just laided there to rest. "Bring me back a piece of cake or something if you can, please."

8/5/2010 #2,815

"I'll see if I can, probably not though. Oh, and I heard you talking to Chris earlier, how insulting!" Ill called back.

(Ill disapproves -10 Haha!)

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,816
Frisky Condor

"The story of my life." Was the only thing that Deamon could say as he laid on his back looking at the vast sky above him.

8/5/2010 #2,817

Ill was pulling out multiple leaves out of her hair because she fell out of a tree when climbing one earlier. deamon, you're on you're way to forgiveness. She thought.

8/5/2010 #2,818
Frisky Condor

Okay Randolf tried to have me killed by his big scary revenant. Now what is his next move? Deamon was in serious thought as he gazed at the sky. I guess I should tell everyone... later for now let them have their vacation/rest period. Deamon moved one hand under his head, and the other hand grabbing his dog-tags while remaining still on the ground.

8/5/2010 #2,819

Mitch came into the area, holding a bag of money. He tossed it to Deamon and said," Bandits, may still be there, stole it, killed most, don't ask how. Question. What's with Lynare? She's been acting bit weird lately." He said, sitting down against a tree, eating a orange.

8/5/2010 #2,820
« Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kai Yukimura
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member