Mortal Instruments RP
This is a new Mortal instruments rp. You can play as your favorite character or make up your own. RE-ACTIVATING AS OF 05/2020! Come one and all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
coyotehale

We need this XD

9/6/2011 . Edited 9/7/2011 #1
Dauntless Nephilim

(F.I.R.S.T P.O.S.T!!)

9/7/2011 #2
PrettyLittleLiar77

Chloe giggled, "I wasn't trying to kiss you" she murmurred before pulling back and hopping up on the counter, pulling Rein to her as she pressed her lips to his softly.

(SECOND POST!!! g2g school wait i have like 10 mins)

9/7/2011 #3
IamSpaceman
Magnus stood up and smirked slightly. "Can I join you?"
9/7/2011 #4
Dauntless Nephilim

Rein raised an eyebrow and put his hands on her thighs as he rubbed his thumbs against it, "But you want to." he murmured into her lips and kissed her back softly.

~

"No." Alec blushed and tried to stood up but he winced and gripped the door handle. He felt like his ankle started to swollen.

9/7/2011 #5
Abxminable

((Hello))

9/7/2011 #6
Dauntless Nephilim

((Heyo :P))

9/7/2011 #7
coyotehale

"Damn straight..." Aaliyah mumbled, then closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath as the doctor checked how dialated she was.

9/7/2011 . Edited 9/7/2011 #8
Dauntless Nephilim

Chris smiled and looked at the doctor, hoping Aaliyah ready to give birth.

9/7/2011 #9
coyotehale

((You know how much I love you Ren? I got up at 4 am -.-))

The doctor nodded. "Okay, Aaliyah when the next contraction starts, I want you to push."

Aaliyah nodded too, eyes still closed and she buried her face in Chris' neck to hide how scared she really was.

Silvermay looked at Aiden, then walked around him and down the hall back to infront of Aaliyah's room, sitting on one of the chairs and crossing one leg over the other, turning her head away from him.

9/7/2011 #10
coyotehale

((Ren??))

9/7/2011 #11
AxHopelesslyxHopefulxSoul

Holt watched her, "What makes it so personal?"

((OMG I'M ON AT SCHOOL!!! :)))

~*~

"Nothing, nothing at all," Nate shrugged.

9/7/2011 #12
coyotehale

"Because it's my sh*tty life." Destiny snapped, then continued storming down the hall.

((XDDDDD REBEL!!))

9/7/2011 #13

Holt followed her, "You get angry really easy," he smirked.

((Totally! XD))

9/7/2011 #14
IamSpaceman
Magnus grabbed Alec around the waist. "Come on, I'll heal that for you." he said and started to take him to the bed.
9/7/2011 #15
coyotehale

Destiny scowled. "You're an observant one aren't you?" she growled.

9/7/2011 #16

"I like to think so," Holt said cockily as he walked beside her.

9/7/2011 #17
coyotehale

Zoey was still thashing in her bed as she slept, invisiable claws slicing her skin, her white sheets turning blood crimson around her.

9/7/2011 #18
coyotehale

Destiny rolled her eyes. "This is my stop." she opened a window and jumped out, even though they were on the top floor and the institute was like 9 stories high.

9/7/2011 #19

Holt smirked and climbed down the building, holding onto the crevices in the bricks, "Impressive," he murmured, watching her curiously.

9/7/2011 #20
coyotehale

Destiny looked at Holt, but she wasn't a human anymore; she was a wolf with light brown fur like her hair and her green-brown eyes the same.

9/7/2011 #21

Holt took a careful step closer to her and pet her back gently, "If you try to deny being beautiful again," he shook his head, "I'll agree, because you're gorgeous."

9/7/2011 #22
coyotehale

Destiny huffed and looked away, wishing she could argue but wolves couldn't talk.

9/7/2011 #23

Holt brushed his fingers through her fur, smirking to himself as he pet her head before crossing his arms over his chest.

9/7/2011 #24
coyotehale

Destiny's ears flattened against her head and she snarled when he pet her head.

9/7/2011 #25

Holt rolled his eyes, "Be a good girl."

9/7/2011 #26
coyotehale

Destiny was suddenly pinning him under her enormous weight, since she was the size of a horse, and her lip curled over her teeth.

9/7/2011 #27

Holt chuckled, "You're not scary, snarl, growl, bite," he rolled his eyes, "I've had worse then you could even imagine being able to do."

9/7/2011 #28
coyotehale

Destiny huffed. For a quick second, true pain and agony showed in her eyes and she was glad that she couldn't speak, or else she would of blabbed her whole history to him.

9/7/2011 #29

Holt tilted his head to the side and stroked behind her ear gently, "You okay?" he asked quietly.

9/7/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Demonic Sorgin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member