Mortal Instruments RP
This is a new Mortal instruments rp. You can play as your favorite character or make up your own. RE-ACTIVATING AS OF 05/2020! Come one and all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
MischievousMiss

(g2g, if ren comes on, TELL HER TO REPLY TO ME ON THE PACKS, DAMMIT)

9/10/2011 #421
coyotehale

((Awwwwwwww both of you leave me! DX))

9/11/2011 #422
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec smiled at Magnus and put his hand on the back of his neck then pulled him closer for a soft kiss before he let hi go, "I love you." he stared at him lovingly with a big smile plastered on his face then he slung his gym bag and walked out of the room.

~

Chris chuckled when he saw Maryrose pout and shook his head then he looked down at Aaliyah and kissed the top of her head, "You're amazing." he murmured and held her tight.

~

Rein got a blood pack and milk from the fridge then he looked down at her and kissed the top of her head, wrapping an arm around her, "You just can't stop kissing me are you?" he chuckled then reached over her to grab the glasses.

9/11/2011 #423
coyotehale

Aaliyah suddenly tensed and screamed in pain again.

Isabelle was still in the gym, crying.

9/11/2011 #424
Dauntless Nephilim

Chris eyes widened, "Aaliyah? Aaliyah what's wrong?"

~

Alec went to the gym then he looked around and saw Isabelle as he went to her, "Izzy..?" he heard her sob and put a hand on her shoulder, "Izzy what happen?"

9/11/2011 #425
coyotehale

Another doctor looked at them. "It's just post-birth contractions," she explained. "It'll go soon."

Aaliyah gasped for breath. "Sh*t, this hurts... So much for the pain ending..."

Isabelle wiped her eyes. "Nothing..." she croaked.

9/11/2011 #426
Dauntless Nephilim

Chris sighed then he rubbed her arms, "I wish I could do something.."

~

Alec frowned slightly, "It's not nothing." he took her hand that was whipping her eyes, "Who made you cry?"

9/11/2011 #427
coyotehale

"I was just thinking... you know... about him..." Isabelle mumbled, fresh tears welling up again. They both knew she was talking about Leon.

Aaliyah closed her eyes. "I just need to... lie down..."

9/11/2011 #428
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec pulled her close as he hugged her.

~

Chris nodded and got down from the bed so Aaliyah could lie down.

9/11/2011 #429
coyotehale

Isabelle hugged him back.

Aaliyah relaxed when the pain ended and smiled widely when the doctors put Maryrose in her arms. "She's so beautiful..." she mumbled.

9/11/2011 #430
Devilish JoJo

Dahlia walked around some random backalley. She was looking for the closest safehouse,

9/11/2011 #431
coyotehale

Sofia watched her from the shadows; she was invisiable.

((she can literally blend into the shadows so you can't see her XD)) ((bbl in 4-6 hours! Love yah! DX))

9/11/2011 #432
Devilish JoJo

(( love ya tooos))

Dahlia wandered around looking at the stores.

9/11/2011 #433
IamSpaceman
Magnus laid down and pouted.
9/11/2011 #434
IamSpaceman
CJ chuckled and pulled her inside. "Just try and relax.
9/11/2011 #435
IamSpaceman
(*le gasp* My Dahlia's name hath been stolen! Lol :))
9/11/2011 #436
Devilish JoJo

((hai! you Dahlia :O?))

9/11/2011 #437
IamSpaceman
(Lol, I have a character named Dahlia :))
9/11/2011 #438
Devilish JoJo

(( haha I have 3 called Dahlia *smiles* ))

9/11/2011 #439
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec pulled back after he stroked his sister hair, "I think he doesn't want you keep mourning him. He'll be happy more if you.. move on." he tensed his jaw then he sighed, "Well I better start practicing.." he mumbled and went over to the treadmills.

~

Chris smiled widely too, "Just like her mother I suppose." he smirked and kissed Aaliyah's cheek.

~

Aiden went out of the hospital building, kicking a rock so hard it made a hole into the wall.

~

Reg was asking the doctor if they could come inside the room to visit Aaliyah.

(heyo people! :))

9/11/2011 #440
Devilish JoJo

( ren! )

Dahlia was strolling along the streets trying to find the safehouse. her swords were safely strapped on her back.

9/11/2011 #441
IamSpaceman
(Lol, I have 1 :)) (REN!!!!!!) Magnus fell asleep.
9/11/2011 #442
Dauntless Nephilim

(Hey Jo hey Malec!! :D)

Aiden saw Dahlia from the corner of his eyes and saw her swords as he whistled, "Nice swords."

~

Alec was at the gym, doing works out until he was wet with sweat then he went back to his room and saw Magnus sleeping.

9/11/2011 #443
Devilish JoJo

Dahlia jumped from surprise. "Thanks I guess", She said.

9/11/2011 #444
PrettyLittleLiar77

Chloe giggled and looked up at him, "Maybe because you're attractive" She grinned and looped her arms around his waist and leaned her head agaisnt his side.

9/11/2011 #445
Dauntless Nephilim

Aiden smiled widely, "It's really nice.. but I prefer gun more since I could hurt bad little humans with it." he slightly grimace, remembered Silvermay's boyfriend.

9/11/2011 #446
Devilish JoJo

"i am bad with guns", Dahlia mumbled. She rememberd the day when she shot in her own foot.

9/11/2011 #447
Dauntless Nephilim

(Hey PrettyLittleLiar! :D)

Rein raised an eyebrow, "Not as attractive as you." he put the glasses down behind her on the table and leaned down to kiss her cheek before he stepped back and ribbed the blood pack and poured it on the glass.

9/11/2011 #448
IamSpaceman
Magnus hugged a pillow to his chest, muttering Alec's name.
9/11/2011 #449
Dauntless Nephilim

Aiden scoffed, "Aren't every shadowhunter bad with guns? You can't put runes in it." he smirked.

9/11/2011 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Demonic Sorgin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member