Mortal Instruments RP
This is a new Mortal instruments rp. You can play as your favorite character or make up your own. RE-ACTIVATING AS OF 05/2020! Come one and all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
AxHopelesslyxHopefulxSoul

(Haha good :) and Missouri? What's it like there? Like weather and temperature wise...? Lol :))

Nate shrugged, "I don't really care...as long as it's with you..." he winked at her playfully.

9/7/2011 #91
IamSpaceman
(During the summer the most it get's is about 100 and winter it's usually about 0 :) a good amount of snow during the winter. We also get quite a bit of rain.) Dahlia giggled. "Want to go eat? I'm starving."
9/7/2011 #92

(I love rain! :) lol, I wanna go there now haha)

Nate nodded and pecked her lips before he started walking, his arm wrapped around her waist, "Do you want to eat here or go out?"

9/7/2011 #93
IamSpaceman
(You should come to my school :) lol) "Whichever." Dahlia said and leaned into his chest slightly.
9/7/2011 #94

(Haha I would feel like such a creeper, it'd be like 'um...hi, I'm Hunter from fanfiction...hi.' lol)

"You pick," Nate murmured, smiling down at her.

9/7/2011 #95
IamSpaceman

(Lol, that would be a bit awkward xP lol but it would be fun :D "How do you guys know each other?" "Internet." xD)

"Nah, you. I don't feel like making decisions." Dahlia said and smiled back.

9/7/2011 #96

(It would be, 'Yeah...isn't that kinda weird?' 'Is it?' lol :))

"Hmm...let's go out then," Nate kissed her cheek before walking outside.

9/7/2011 #97
IamSpaceman

(Lol xD but my friends would be just wierd enough to say "Oh, that's cool." and find it completly normal xD)

Dahlia smiled and followed him. "Where do you want to go?"

9/7/2011 #98

(Haha, I wish my friends were like that)

"I'm not sure, let's just walk around for a little while and see what we find," Nate chuckled, his arm tightening around her waist slightly.

9/7/2011 . Edited 9/7/2011 #99
IamSpaceman

(Lol, I could actually see that happening with one of them xP "Who the hell is that?!" "Oh, he's my boyfriend from Omegle." "Brandy!")

"Ok," Dahlia said and grinned. "But if I see any hot guys don't expect me to be able to control myself." she said and laughed.

9/7/2011 #100

(Lol! My friends would be like, "Shelby?!?!?! What is wrong with you???" and they'd be dead serious...haha)

Nate raised his eyebrows, "I could say the same about hot girls then..."

9/7/2011 #101
IamSpaceman

(Lol my friends would just laugh and be like "You wierdo!")

Dahlia smacked his chest lightly. "Better not." she said jokingly.

9/7/2011 #102

(Dude, I want friends like that! lol)

"Or what?" Nate grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers.

9/7/2011 #103
IamSpaceman

(Lol, my friends are great :))

"Or I'd have to ditch you for.." Dahlia looked around and pointed at a hot guy. "Him."

9/7/2011 #104

(That's good :) my friends are...yeah I don't really know how to describe them, one second they love to be around me, and the next I'm being ignored...hmmm...lol)

Nate held her tighter and kissed her quickly, "No."

9/7/2011 #105
IamSpaceman

(My friends love me :) We went to Six Flags this weekend :D it was epic)

"Then you better control yourself then." Dahlia said, grinning.

9/7/2011 #106

(Six flags?!? I'm so jealous! Lucky!)

Nate rolled his eyes and kissed her again, "Then don't tease me," he murmured to her.

9/7/2011 #107
IamSpaceman
(Lol it's not far from where I live :) Silver Dollar City isn't far either.) Dahlia smacked his chest again. "I'm not teasing!" she laughed. (Brb, shower :P)
9/7/2011 #108

(Again, so jealous! :))

"Yeah, you are," Nate grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, smirking slightly.

(Okay)

9/7/2011 #109
Dauntless Nephilim

((sorry I fell asleep Day-Z XD))((HEY PEOPLE! :D))

Chris stroked her hair gently and kissed the top of her head, "Don't worry, I'm here." he murmured.

~

Aiden stunned there in his place and his eyes hardened, he wanted to yell but Reg saw his expression and covered his eyes from behind him. Reg whispered something to his ears and Aiden quickly pushed him away and stormed out of there.

Then Reg went to sit beside Silvermay, "Sorry about Aiden, he just too overprotective over his siblings." he glanced at her, "Which I think you knew it?"

~

Alec winced when he tried to walk with it and stumble down to the bed, he sat up and looked at his ankle, "I just need an iratze Magnus." he said and grabbed his stele from the nightstand. "Don't spoil me too much."

~

Rein bit back a groan and kissed her back for a moment before he pulled back and kissed her forehead, "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked as he took both her hands in his and rubbed the back of her hands.

9/7/2011 . Edited 9/7/2011 #110
PrettyLittleLiar77

Chloe leaned against him as she hopped down, "Toast" she grinned, kissing his shoulder softly

9/7/2011 #111
IamSpaceman
"I beg to differ." Dahlia said and stuck out her tongue. ----- Magnus grabbed his stele from him. "I want to spoil you." he said and began healing his ankle.
9/7/2011 #112

Nate rolled his eyes, "Cute," he said softly.

9/7/2011 #113
IamSpaceman

"I know I am." Dahlia said, grinning.

9/7/2011 #114

Nate pulled her against him and nodded, pressing his lips to hers.

9/7/2011 #115
Dauntless Nephilim

Rein cupped her face and kissed the corner of her mouth, "Toast then." he smirked when he pulled away and went to make toasts for her.

~

Alec sighed and let Magnus heal him. He reached his hand and stroked Magnus hair gently, "You're spoiling me too much." he smiled.

9/7/2011 #116
IamSpaceman

Dahlia wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

9/7/2011 #117
IamSpaceman

Magnus chuckled. "Don't even pretend you don't enjoy it."

9/7/2011 #118

Nate held her waist tightly and deepened the kiss.

9/7/2011 #119
IamSpaceman

Dahlia pulled back when her stomach growled. "Looks like I'm still hungry." she said jokingly and rubbed her belly.

9/7/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Demonic Sorgin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member