Mortal Instruments RP
This is a new Mortal instruments rp. You can play as your favorite character or make up your own. RE-ACTIVATING AS OF 05/2020! Come one and all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
PrettyLittleLiar77

Chloe leaned into his kiss but groaned when he pulled away. She hopped up on the counter and watched him.

9/7/2011 #121
AxHopelesslyxHopefulxSoul

Nate chuckled and pulled her closer for another quick kiss before looking around for somewhere good to eat.

9/7/2011 #122
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec pretend to scowl and trail his hand to his cheek then he brushed his thumb across his lip, "I want to spoil you back."

9/7/2011 #123
IamSpaceman

"How about McDonalds? They're like Walgreen's - 'One on every corner'." Dahlia said, wanting to eat.

9/7/2011 #124
IamSpaceman

Magnus smirked. "You already spoil me." he said and took his thumb in his mouth.

9/7/2011 #125

Nate nodded and pulled her towards the nearest McDonalds, walking inside and looking down at her with a smirk.

9/7/2011 #126
IamSpaceman
"I want a Big Mac. And you're paying." Dahlia said and smirked.
9/7/2011 #127

"If you kiss me again, I'll buy," Nate smirked more.

9/7/2011 #128
Dauntless Nephilim

Rein made his way to the toaster thingy on the opposite of the counter where Chloe is and started making her toast. His hair was tousled up in a sexy-messy style that looked like he just had sex -which is true- and his jeans hung low on his hips. When he reached up to grab a plate, his shirt pulled up slightly, showing his abs slightly. XD

9/7/2011 #129
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec blushed when Magnus did that and leaned down to lick the corner of his lip but he didn't kiss him, just brushing his lips around his mouth as his hand held his jaw tightly so Magnus couldn't move his head.

9/7/2011 #130
PrettyLittleLiar77

Chloe's breathing hitched and she pulled him to her, dropping the toast back on the counter as she pushed her lips to his, shoving her tounge against his and swirling it in his mouth as her legs wrapped around his waist, her fingers twsiting into his hair as she pulled him closer, a moan escaping her lips against his

9/7/2011 #131
PrettyLittleLiar77

(ROAR g2gg ugg i'll bbt but i have school)

9/7/2011 #132

((I g2g too, I'll be back asap...))

9/7/2011 #133
Dauntless Nephilim

Rein was surprised when she pulled him against her and he gasped as he caressed her tongue back with his. He grabbed both her thighs to keep her there until he put her down on the counter but he wrapped his arms firmly around her waist. He pulled back so she could breath but he didn't stop and kissed down across her jaw to her ear, nibbling it lightly, "Aren't you hungry." he smirked.

9/7/2011 #134
Dauntless Nephilim

(awww bye you two! D:)

9/7/2011 #135
IamSpaceman
Dahlia stood on her toes and kissed him quickly. "There. Now get me a Big Mac." ----- Magnus moaned softly. "So what do you have planned for when I'm sleeping?" he asked.
9/7/2011 #136
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec reached his other hand and tangled his fingers on Magnus hair, "Why should I tell you?" he blushed slightly, trying to avoid his question and continued brushing his lips softly as a feather across his jaw to his eyes and nose.

9/7/2011 . Edited 9/7/2011 #137
coyotehale

Aaliyah whimpered when she felt the next contraction, then sucked in a deep breath and pushed.

Silvermay nodded and gave a weak smile. "He's my brother... I love him so much... I'm just so pissed off for no reason and I'm confused and scared..."

9/7/2011 #138
IamSpaceman
Magnus hummed. "Because I want to know."
9/8/2011 #139
Dauntless Nephilim

Chris stroked her hair and squeezed her hand slightly.

~

Reg smiled back and nodded, "So you really.. well that's good, congratulation Silvermay." he said with a soft smile, "Have you tell your boyfriend yet?"

~

Alec opened his mouth and was about to kiss Magnus but he pulled back after his lips brushed against the corner of his mouth briefly, teasing him, "Just wait." he smirked slightly and went to the bathroom.

9/8/2011 #140
IamSpaceman
Magnus stuck his tongue out at him and laid down.
9/8/2011 #141
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec walked out of the bathroom after he finished showering, he got a towel around his neck, drying his damp hair and a jeans that hung low on his hips and the button still opened. The water still trails down from his broad shoulder to his chest and abs. XD

9/8/2011 #142
IamSpaceman
Magnus's breath caught as he looked at Alec, taking in every sexy detail.
9/8/2011 #143
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec saw Magnus was looking at him and he tossed his towel to his face, "Go take a shower." he blushed furiously and went to his closet to grab his black shirt.

9/8/2011 #144
IamSpaceman
Magnus came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "There are a few things I can think of that I'd rather do." he said lowly and kissed the back of his neck.
9/8/2011 #145
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec breath hitched when he felt Magnus lips and warm arms against his cold skin, "W-what?" he stuttered, still blushing.

9/8/2011 #146
IamSpaceman
"I think you know exactly what those things are." Magnus said and smirked as he slipped his fingers into the waist band of his jeans.
9/8/2011 #147
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec bit his lip and put his hands on top of Magnus arms, "B-but aren't you going to shower?" he blushed when his voice sounded husky.

9/8/2011 #148
IamSpaceman
"Only if you come with me." Magnus said and bit his neck lightly.
9/8/2011 #149
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec sighed and closed his eyes for a second when Magnus did that, "I already take a shower Magnus." he mumbled.

9/8/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Demonic Sorgin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member