Mortal Instruments RP
This is a new Mortal instruments rp. You can play as your favorite character or make up your own. RE-ACTIVATING AS OF 05/2020! Come one and all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
IamSpaceman
"I don't care." Magnus mumbled and rested his head on his back.
9/8/2011 #151
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec turned around in his arms to face Magnus, "So you want me to take another shower?" he looked at him amused.

9/8/2011 #152
IamSpaceman
Magnus chuckled and kissed under his jaw. "That's one option."
9/8/2011 #153
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec shook his head slightly but he smiled and took his hand, "Fine, let's get wet.." he trailed off and blushed, "I-I mean shower." he looked away and quickly pulled Magnus to the bathroom.

9/8/2011 #154
IamSpaceman
Magnus smirked slightly and kissed him roughly as he jerked down Alec's jeans.
9/8/2011 #155
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec gasped and moaned as he kissed Magnus back with his arms wrapped around Magnus' neck and fisted his hair in his hands.

9/8/2011 #156
IamSpaceman
Magnus groaned and pushed hiim back slowly to the shower.
9/8/2011 #157
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec pulled Magnus with him and placed his hand on the side of his face then he took his chin down so he could roughly pusshed his tongue inside his mouth.

9/8/2011 #158
IamSpaceman
Magnus moaned and reached over to turn on the water. (Gtg, school :P)
9/8/2011 #159
PrettyLittleLiar77

Chloe shuddered and stretched her neck out, "I'd rather do this" she moaned.

9/8/2011 #160
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec shivered when the water dripped down to his back and he pulled Magnus closer to him, reaching for the soap bottle and squeezed the liquid to his hands before he started soaping Magnus shoulders.

~

Rein chuckled and pulled back, "You should eat first babe. I don't want you starving." he caressed her cheek and gave the plate with toasts in it to her.

9/8/2011 #161
IamSpaceman
Magnus moaned and held Alec tightly.
9/8/2011 #162
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec chuckled and pulled back so he could soap Magnus arms then to his chest and slowly brushed his thumbs over his nipples before he rubbed his hands down to his stomach.

9/8/2011 #163
IamSpaceman
Magnus moaned again and twisted his fingers in his hair.
9/8/2011 #164
Dauntless Nephilim

Alec kissed the underside of Magnus jaw and trail his soapy hands on his back while message it around.

9/8/2011 #165
coyotehale

"No..." Silvermay whispered, shaking her head.

Aaliyah squeezed Chris' hand tightly and kept pushing.

9/8/2011 #166
Abxminable

((Helloo :P Im grounded D:))

9/8/2011 #167
PrettyLittleLiar77

Chloe graoned and glared at him teasingly before biting into the toast, keeping her legs wrapped around his waist.

9/8/2011 #168
IamSpaceman
Magnus groaned and pulled Alec's face up to kiss him roughly.
9/8/2011 #169
Dauntless Nephilim

Chris held Aaliyah hand tightly, "Keep pushing baby."

~

Reg looked at her, "Why didn't you tell him?"

~

Rein laughed and put his hands on her thighs as he leaned closer to her ear, rubbing the tip of his nose on the side of her face, "Eat it slow."

~

Alec gripped Magnus' hips and rolled his hips forward as he grinding against him and kissed Magnus back.

9/9/2011 #170
coyotehale

Aaliyah screamed and pushed even harder, the pain doubling, but she wanted it over.

"Because I'm scared..." Silvermay whispered. "I'm scared that he'll leave me..."

9/9/2011 #171
Dauntless Nephilim

Chris rubbed the back of her hand and whipped the sweat on her forehead, "You can do it."

~

Reg frowned slightly, "...wait, aren't you a vampire? How can you be pregnant.. and what about the father? Who is he if you don't mind?"

9/9/2011 #172
coyotehale

Silvermay shrugged. "I don't know how I am pregnant... Mum was a pregnant vampire... It must have gotten transfered or something... and the father is my boyfriend, Sebastian..."

Aaliyah pushed a bit longer, then slumped back against Chris, exhausted.

9/9/2011 #173
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg shook his head, ""This Sebastian, is he a shadowhunter or a downworlder?"

Chris stroked her hair gently, "Almost there babe, almost there."

9/9/2011 #174
coyotehale

Aaliyah just breathed heavily, her eyes closed.

"He's a werewolf..." Silvermay whispered, feeling tears well up in her eyes.

9/9/2011 #175
Dauntless Nephilim

Chris looked at Aaliyah and squeezed her hand again, "Aaliyah?"

~

Reg eyes widened, "werewolf...? But.. how can.. how did you found out you pregnant?" he asked as he snapped his fingers and gave Silvermay tissues.

9/9/2011 #176
coyotehale

Silvermay blinked. "Thanks..." she wiped her eyes. "I have a baby bump..."

"I'm okay..." Aaliyah gasped out. "Just r-resting..."

9/9/2011 #177
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg frowned slightly, "Have you check it yet? How long since you had your first bump?"

~

Chris stroked her hair, "Okay.. just don't fall asleep okay?" he smiled slightly.

9/9/2011 #178
coyotehale

"A few days... I don't want to get it checked... I mean, I'm a vampire, there might be something different about me and humans and the doctors'll tell someone and I'll get locked up and..." Silvermay shuddered.

"With all this pain? Fat chance..." Aaliyah mumbled. "Do you plan on having any more kids with me?"

9/9/2011 #179
IamSpaceman
Magnus bit Alec's lip hard, but not hard enough to draw blood, and grinded back.
9/9/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Demonic Sorgin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member