Mortal Instruments RP
This is a new Mortal instruments rp. You can play as your favorite character or make up your own. RE-ACTIVATING AS OF 05/2020! Come one and all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg half-moaned half-laughing, he kissed him to distract him from the knocking guy. "Mark, shut up."

-

Alec stopped and he kissed the back of his neck, taking his knuckles in his, "Magnus? Are you okay? Did I go too far?" he asked concerned.

12/20/2011 #4,981
IamSpaceman

Mark moaned and kissed him back, instantly forgetting about the guy.

---

"Don't stop!" Magnus moaned into the pillow.

12/20/2011 #4,982
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg rocked his hips against him, nibbling and sucking his lips hungrily while moaning his name, "F*ck Mark.. ah, damn, almost..f*ck!"

-

Alec chuckled and began messaging his back, "You're so tense." he murmured, nuzzling his neck.

12/20/2011 #4,983
IamSpaceman
Mark moaned and reached down between them to stroke himself in time with Reg's thrusts. --- Magnus groaned and tried to relax, which wasn't easy with the growing hardness underneath him.
12/21/2011 #4,984
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg helped stroking him then he moaned loudly when he came and bite Mark's shoulder to muffle it.

-

Alec chuckled and reached down to stroke him while giving playful nibbles on his neck.

12/21/2011 #4,985
IamSpaceman
Mark moaned loudly and threw his head back as he came with him. --- Magnus moaned and bucked his hips into his hand.
12/21/2011 #4,986
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg was panting around and he slid down to the floor then he leaned against the wall. Suddenly there was a loud banging on the door and he laughed breathlessly.

-

Alec squeezed him hard and began to pump him slow.

12/21/2011 #4,987
IamSpaceman
"OCCUPIED!" Mark yelled, then snuggled into Reg's side. --- Magnus groaned and bit his pillow again.
12/21/2011 #4,988
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg laughed even more and buried his face on Mark's hair, "I love you so much." he smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek and stroked his other cheek. There were many things changed with Reg now. He got an eyepad on his left eye and a long scar from his left eyebrow down to his cheek. He need to shave his stubble.

-

"It's okay to moan Magnus. But keep it quiet please?" Alec whispered to his ear and nibbled his earlobe and he pumped him more faster.

12/21/2011 #4,989
IamSpaceman
Mark smiled and kissed Reg softly. "I love you too." --- "Alec, fuck!" Magnus said in a moan-whisper. "Why do I have to be quiet?"
12/21/2011 #4,990
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg leaned his forehead against him and kissed him back before the guy knocked the door again. "You should put on your cloths."

-

"Because mom is here." Alec said and grind his hips against his azz.

12/21/2011 #4,991
IamSpaceman

Mark sighed and stood up. "Fine." he said and grinned at him before pulling on his clothes.

---

Magnus groaned again. "Do it quick. Now. Please."

12/21/2011 . Edited 12/21/2011 #4,992
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg watched him get dressed up the entire time then he stood up and snapped his fingers to make cloths appear on his body before he unlocked the door and teleported Mark and himself outside the bar.

-

"No.. I just want to please you." Alec said as he keep pumping him faster and harder.

12/21/2011 #4,993
IamSpaceman

Mark wrapped his arms around Reg and smiled. "Want to go home?"

---

Magnus moaned into the pillow, unable to argue.

12/21/2011 #4,994
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg nodded, "I could really use a good sleep." he yawned and stretched up his arms before he wrapped it back around him again.

-

Alec went more faster.

12/21/2011 #4,995
IamSpaceman

Mark smiled and lead him to his new motorcycle he'd gotten to replace his car.

( )

---

Magnus moaned loudly into the pillow and came in Alec's hand.

12/21/2011 #4,996
Dauntless Nephilim

(WOOOOOOOOOAH NICEEE! XD)

Reg blinked when he saw his new motorcycle. "I didn't know you're quite the rider type." he smirked.

-

Alec stroked him a few times to ride it out, "Be right back." he said and went to the bathroom then went back to lay beside Magnus, stroking his hair.

12/21/2011 #4,997
IamSpaceman

Mark chuckled and kissed his jaw before getting on the bike. "This is just for until I find the right car. Here, wear my helmet."

---

Magnus snuggled into his chest. "What were you doing?" he mumured.

12/21/2011 #4,998
Dauntless Nephilim

Reg took the helmet with confused look. "Why? Isn't it supposed to be you who wear the helmet? You're the rider." he chuckled.

-

"Cleaning my hands." Alec murmured sleepily.

12/21/2011 #4,999
IamSpaceman

"Just put on teh helmet and get on the bike." Mark said, chuckling.

---

Magnus chuckled and kissed him softly. "Go to sleep, babe."

12/21/2011 #5,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
Forum Moderators: The Demonic Sorgin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member