Mortal Instruments RP
This is a new Mortal instruments rp. You can play as your favorite character or make up your own. RE-ACTIVATING AS OF 05/2020! Come one and all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
"First of all, that beer was imported from Germany, so show some respect. Secondly, what kind of action are you looking for?"
3/2/2017 #1,261
Telepathic Misadventures

"Y'know, 'shadowhunter stuff,'" He said, punctuating his words with air quotes. "I wanna stab things, like, d-d-demons." Tobias stabbed an imaginary sword through the air, slightly tipsy. He had no idea how strong the stuff in the flask was, but it made him feel pretty funny.

3/2/2017 #1,262
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
Jordan watches him with an amused look. "You're getting drunk already?"
3/2/2017 #1,263
Telepathic Misadventures

"Shhh." Tobias reached over and put a finger to Jordan's lips, "Less about wolf cops, more about demons."

3/3/2017 #1,264
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
"Ok then. What about demons?" he asks, barely stopping himself from laughing at the other male.
3/3/2017 #1,265
Telepathic Misadventures

"What's goin' on around the famed New York Institute these days?" Tobias took another swig.

3/3/2017 #1,266
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
"It's famous?" Jordan asks in surprise. He knew that Clary, Jace, Alec and Izzy were famous, but the Institute itself? That was news to him.
3/3/2017 #1,267
Telepathic Misadventures

"Y'know, Clary and Jace Herondale?" Tobias paused. "Or are they not married yet?"

3/3/2017 #1,268
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
"They aren't, but yeah. They're my friends."
3/3/2017 #1,269
The Demonic Sorgin
Isis blocked the first attack and cursed when she felt the blade graze her side. There was no pain, however, as adrenaline pumped through her veins. She went back on the offensive and charged at Jace. At the last second, she spun on the balls of her feet. Se tried to come up behind him and had one of her sais at his neck.
3/3/2017 #1,270
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
Seeing her come in like that, Jace goes into a controlled fall, just barely avoiding her and getting a knick to his neck as he tuck and rolls, then throws a second dagger at her knee. "Hey! Be careful where you put those blades!"
3/3/2017 #1,271
Telepathic Misadventures

"Friends, huh? What about that vampire dude— Wait, I mean, not vampire but Shadowhunter dude? Like, the one that was friends with Clary?" Tobias was puzzled. "Honestly, I have half of this shit mixed up most of the time anyways."

3/5/2017 #1,272
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
"Simon Lewis. He's my former roommate. He was a vampire, then got turned mortal again, and then became a ShadowHunter. He's still Clary's best friend, and he's dating Isabelle Lightwood."
3/5/2017 #1,273
The Demonic Sorgin
Isis rolled her eyes as she side steps out of the way of the incoming dagger. "Please Jace. Do you honestly think I wouldn't stop? The only reason you even got cut was because you moved. That was a self induced injury." She smirked at the shadowhunter. "I actually know control."
3/5/2017 #1,274
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
"You have control?" Jace asks in mock surprise.
3/5/2017 #1,275
Telepathic Misadventures

"Wow, um, that must have been an extensive process for Simon." He didn't bother questioning how one became a human after being a vampire. "But, dude! You lived with him? I can't believe I'm hanging out with the guy who was friends with the guy who was friends with Clary Fairchild who's dating Jace Herondale. I gotta admit, he's pretty hot."

3/6/2017 #1,276
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
Jordan nods. "Agreed. Jurt don't let him know. His ego's big enough."
3/6/2017 #1,277
The Demonic Sorgin
"Yes." Isis smirked. "Unlike some people I know."
3/8/2017 #1,278
Jace Herondale-Lightwood
"If I didn't have control, then I'd be using my Seraph blades to hurt you wmrse than a broadsword will," he points out.
3/8/2017 #1,279
« Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43
Forum Moderators: The Demonic Sorgin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member