Whispers of Madness
The age of Rapture is long passed ended...The city nothing more than an empty husk, slowly decaying into nothingness. The City is crumbling into nothing, and the sane denizens left know the time to leave is now, less the once majestic city becomes their tomb...But what awaits above the sea? (Revamp of old RP, accepting new members.)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Madness2920

Here is the main Rp where the people leave for the surface. I'll post when there are people.

7/26/2010 #1
Madness2920

(Here we go.)

John looked at something that could most likely be the end to the torture that he had been through for the last god knows how long. A bathysphere. Not just any one though. This one is the one that leads to the surface. John pulled out his trusty magnum that has got him through WW2 and hell. He aimed at the last splicer that chased them all here and fired killing him. "I am not about to leave anyone behind." he said. Right beside him Kelly stood there watching what is going on. She had grown so much since both had met not just in age but also in attitude. She was still almost always happy but there was still a part of her that wouldn't be the same after being down here.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #2
Madness2920

"You have been reading that book forever Claire......" Kelly said sighing but stepping into the sphere. John did as well his heart running a mile a minute. He looked back at Claire. "Remember those pictures that me and Kelly showed you of the surface? Get ready to see it." he said putting the key in.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #3
Madness2920

"Claire stop reading for a minute...." Kelly said giggling slightly at what was basically her sister.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #4
Madness2920

John quickly hit the lever witch sealed the hatch and they receded into the ocean right before the splicers got to them. Some even fell into the water. John right there at that moment collapsed to the ground. "We........we did it........" he said not believing it.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 12/9/2010 #5
Madness2920

Kelly couldn't talk she was watching as the city receded from view never to be seen again by any of them. She looked up as the surface grew closer and closer. Finally in a quick moment the pod hit the top and bobbed. There was a lighthouse in view as it quickly reached there and docked. John stood up and opened the hatch the sun nearly blinded him as it was a beautiful day out clear sky and smooth seas. "I never realized how much I'd miss the surface." he said jumping out and offering a hand in for someone.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 12/9/2010 #6
Madness2920

Kelly looked down at Claire and put a arm around her shoulder. "Its okay.... here you should have this." she said pulling something out of her pocket that looked like a poorly made Big daddy doll that almost all sisters used to have. "I made this when I was really little it was for my Mr.B..." she said handing it to Claire. "Now its yours."

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #7
Madness2920

"Its no problem after are you are just like a sister. Not like a little sister just a.....well you know what I mean." she said.

~X~

John aimed it up but waited. "Hang on first we need to ditch the sub." he said taking out some C-4. "Everyone get back." he said.

7/26/2010 #8
Madness2920

John looked over at Claire. "Yeah you can come here." he said.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #9
Madness2920

"No Rapture is done. We are not leaving anything to chance." he said.

7/26/2010 #10
Madness2920

John took a knee and planted a piece of C-4 on even places. He handed a piece to Claire. "Here put it on that side of the hull." he said.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #11
Madness2920

John smiled at Claire. Quickly he punched in some buttons and picked up a small detonator. "Now lets go a couple dozen yards away."

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #12
Madness2920

John kneeled down next to Claire and held up the detonator. "Want to do the honors?" he asked.

7/26/2010 #13
Madness2920

The sub expoded. "Yeah! Burn baby!" he hollered happily. "Now who here wants to get to main-land?" he asked.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #14
Madness2920

"I'm gonna fire this flare and when I do and people see the bodies we had a plane crash okay?" he asked firing the flare and waited.

7/26/2010 #15
Madness2920

John heard a boat in the distance. "Someones coming!" he yelled. Kelly ran over and looked seeing a small fishing boat in the distance.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #16
Madness2920

the boat got near them. "Hey mind giving us a lift?" he asked. The sailors looked down at the man seeing his old military uniform that was torn and bloodied then at everyone else in the group and the guns.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #17
Madness2920

The sailors looked at Claire and saw the piece of metal. They talked over and over before finally agreeing to let everyone on. John quickly ran up to Claire and actually thought she was serious. "How bad did you get by the sub?" he whisperd.

7/26/2010 #18
Madness2920

John sighed. "Please........ never worry me like that.. but to make them believe that do your best and act like your hurt." he said picking her up in a cradle like carry as if she couldn't walk on that leg. "Just go with it you cant walk on that leg." he said.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #19
Madness2920

"Hang on." John said glaring at the man and just to scare him he activated his war cry plasmid that turned his eyes crimson. "You stay away from her." he said venom in his voice. All of the sailors were staring at the men in armor wondering what they were.

7/26/2010 #20
Madness2920

John sat down and gently sat Claire down next to him. Next he got up and told the captain where to go.

~X~

Kelly sat down next tp Claire and smiled as the lighthouse went out of view. "We are finally away from that place.... no more 'gathering....' " she said shuddering while saying the words. She hated the fact that she had to gather from 'angels.'

7/26/2010 #21
Madness2920

Kelly looked at it and then noticed the sailor again. "Can you hang on?" she asked Claire before walking up to the sailor with a smile she politely spoke trying to hide anger. "Hello there do you have a problem with me and my sister?" she asked.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 3/12/2011 #22
Madness2920

(Night.)

"You were staring at me and my sister. Why exactly?" she asked arms crossed. John was halfway off the boat looking at the sea. Quitely he noticed as something nearly slipped out of his pocket he grabbed the medal and it was easy for people on the boat to see though most people didnt know what it was was the Congressional medal of honor.

7/26/2010 #23
Madness2920

"You do realise she is 12 right?" she asked partially disgusted. "And that staring isnt exactly polite."

7/26/2010 #24
Madness2920

"I dont believe that matters now does it?" she asked.

7/26/2010 #25
Madness2920

"Thank you very much." she said walking back and sat down by Claire. "Perv....." she muttered before resting her head and looking up at the sky. Something that was definitely new to her instead of the damp mold encrusted walls of rapture.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 12/9/2010 #26
Madness2920

John spun around and out of instinct grabbed the man by the hair pulled his head back and put his magnum to the bottom on his chin. "Whats this I'm hearing?" he asked quickly.

7/26/2010 . Edited by Melancholic Zero, 12/9/2010 #27
Madness2920

"I'm going to let you go and you are going to go to the opposite side of the ship and if you glance at either of them I will pull the hammer back on this gun and send your brains on the ground. Understand?" John asked.

~X~

Kelly glanced down at that book. "You have been reading for weeks is that book any good?" she asked.

7/26/2010 . Edited 7/27/2010 #28
Madness2920

"Uhh.... whats it about?" she asked just looking at it first.

7/27/2010 #29
Madness2920

Kelly shrugged opening the book and starting to read. John took a look out to see and in the distance saw something that made him grin. "You guys come take a look at this." he said quickly to Kelly and Claire.

7/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Madness2920 Melancholic Zero, Split Moon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member