Camp HalfBlood
Just . . . don't bother coming here. I don't know how it got so out of hand in the months I was gone, but this has become a war zone full of Mary-Sues. It's smarter if you just keep on scrolling until everyone gets their crap together and I delete this.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Pipsqueak Ninja

Okay, let's try this again.

Rules:

NO REFERENCES TO THE LOST HERO OR ANYTHING IN THAT SERIES! Therefore, no Festus. *Looks pointedly at Derek.*

ALSO, MAKE YOUR SENTENCES LEGIBLE! *Again, looks pointedly at Derek.*

TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY! *Looks pointedly at everyone... including myself. :P*

PLOT: Nyx and Helios want their territory back as the Sun and Moon. In order to succeed, they build up a small army and send a demigod into camp as a spy to keep and eye on things. At first, this demigod isn't all too thrilled, but then they start to make friends and enjoy camp. When the time comes for them to choose a side, will they choose violence and bloodshed over their new family?

Anyone is allowed to join in. :)

7/30/2011 #1
Fullmetal Assassin

NO FESTUS?!?!?!?!?

7/30/2011 #2
Pipsqueak Ninja

Nope. This forum is strictly PJO first series based only. XD

7/30/2011 #3
You Say Freak I Say Gleek

What?? No Happy The Dragon???????!!!! Curse you!!!!

8/1/2011 #4
Rixiedoesntcareaboutherpenname
Yay another RP FINALLY!! lemme get Tori on :3
8/1/2011 #5
IEatTragicOranges4Breakfast

.-. Uhh hi .-. Still feeling emo .-. And I don't think that's changing any time soon... someone start?

8/1/2011 . Edited 8/1/2011 #6
((let's start RPing)) I was sitting on the fluffy couch in my cabin, watching Tori sit on the floor, silent, staring at the wall.
8/1/2011 #7

((Thank you for making my part simple and silent x.x)) Staring at the wooden wall, thoughts kept flooding my mind. Shawn was away, my knee hurt like hell from a recent swordfighting practice, and Shawn was away, and...

Well, yeah. Something along those lines. Besides the point.

I knew Tia was staring at me, and I turned around. "What now?" I'm not going to sit here staring at the wall all day... depressed or not. Blame the ADHD.

8/1/2011 #8

"I dunno!" I said, jumping on my bed. Someone was knocking on the cabin door, so I jumped onto the floor and answered it. It was Percy.

"Hey! Chiron wants you guys at the Big House. Meeting." He pulled us by the arms out of the cabin. I had a puzzled look on my face, 'cause we usually didn't go to the meetings.

8/1/2011 #9
I got up, too emotionless to feel emotion on the strange request. My knee caused me to grit my teeth when I got up, but the pain would pass. I walked/limped out the door with Percy and Tia.
8/1/2011 #10

We arrived at the Big House and took our seats at the table.

"SO, before you say anything," I said to Chiron. "Why are we here?"

Chiron cleared his throat. He yelled, "Johnny, you can come in now!" and a boy my age stepped out into the room. "This... is Johnny. He is new here, and I need you two to show him around, Percy too, since you are three of the most experienced fighters here."

8/1/2011 #11
Writer of the Near Future

((How can I jump in??))

8/1/2011 #12

((ummm run into the Big House, volunteering to help lol))

8/1/2011 #13

((OK xD))

I ran in at full speed, almost busting down the door, yet barel leaving it in one peice. "I want to helllllllll-OH!" Trips over feet and face plants on the ground. I moaned before groaning: "I want to help..." Head bangs against the floor, nose trickliNG blood.

8/1/2011 #14

"Oh gods..." I helped him up, grabbing a tissue and gave it to him, and he held it against his bloody nose. "Head up."

8/1/2011 #15

"Head up is bad....Blood runs up your nose and into your mouth" I corrected her, doing the exact opisiate of what she said. "So what be doin'"

8/1/2011 #16

I cringed at the thought. "Um, this is Johnny and we are gonna be showing him around." I explained. I turned to Johnny. "This is Derek, son of Athena. That's Tori, daughter of Apollo, and I'm Tia, daughter of Aphrodite."

He smiled. "I'm Johnny, son of Hermes."

8/1/2011 #17

((I thought my dad was Poseidon))

"Hello Johnny son of Hermes you better not touch my underwear" I said with a smirk.

"Why would I..."

"JUST DON'T!"

8/1/2011 #18
"I'm Tori. Nice to meet you Johnny."((HOW DO U SPELL HIS NAME? Did I spell it right? can I give him a nickname? .-. Well too bad because I am.)) I realize I've mispronounced the name. "I'm just going to call you Paperclip." I call him this because of the paperclip holding his shoe on his foot.
8/1/2011 . Edited 8/1/2011 #19

"Don't mind my weird friends." I took his arm and led him out of the Big House and begun his tour.

8/1/2011 #20

"Paperclip...Orignal made to put on the shirt's relative's of holocoast victims for them to show rebellion towards the nazi's without rising fights" I said smarty-pants-i-like just to prove my Athena.

8/1/2011 #21
"That's great Douglas." I ended my talking streak there. Hah. New record today.
8/1/2011 #22

((O-o))

"Anyway..." I continued. "These are all the cabins, I'm sure you already seen yours." I gestured towards the Hermes cabin. "You'll meets your new half-siblings after dinner. Some aren't even children of Hermes. Kids who haven't been claimed yet stay in that cabin. And that's the archery range..." I continued. Hey, I'm a pretty good tour guide.

8/1/2011 #23

"My Athena-ness also tells me I'm stick in a room with two hot girls..." I said winking at Tori and Tia

8/1/2011 #24

I slapped Derek.

"So he's a perv... you slap him often?" Johnny chuckled.

"Yes." Me and Tori nodded in unison.

8/1/2011 #25

"Me and Tia used to date" I told Johhny, jokign around.

8/1/2011 #26

I punched him this time and tackled him.

"SO ONE BLOODY NOSE WASN'T ENOUGH?! HUH?!"

Johnny stared in horror.

8/1/2011 #27
"You should get used to it." I advise, seeing Paperclip's horrified expression.
8/1/2011 #28
Pipsqueak Ninja

((Uh... who is this Johnny character?))

Chiron turned toward Tia and Derek, calling out to them. "Also, I need you to show this other new camper around!" He pushed me forward gently, nodding encouragingly, and I had no choice but to step forward. As much as I wanted to yell and scream and possible kill and-slash-or maim these people, I held my tongue and smiled lightly.

8/1/2011 #29

"Um, okay?" I showed this girl around.

(skipping ahead))

Dinnertime!

I decided to skip dinner. I stayed in my cabin and cleaned up, 'cause I knew that I would never get it done.

8/1/2011 . Edited 8/1/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Pipsqueak Ninja Fullmetal Assassin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member