How to Train Your Dragon: Discussions Galore
If you're absolutely bonkers for this film and/or book series, this is the place for you and even if you're not, you can come in! It's pretty much as the title indicates-as long as it relates to HTTYD in some fashion we'll discuss.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Anesther

What better way to get to know people than telling them? XD You can really say anything that's comfortable and appropriate for yourself; we'll use me (unfortunately, I know) as an example (and I'm gonna cheat by using my profile. MWAHAHA!):

Pseudonym: Read above.

D.O.B.: I wasn't born. I just felt like existing.

Persona: Abnormal.

Interests/Hobbies: Many.

Physical Traits: Wouldn't you like to know.

Dislikes: own personal weaknesses, flamers, pickles (BLEGH!), hypocrites (ME! XD), bad poetry/writing, Las Vegas. (The dislikes out weigh the likes so I'll stop.)

Likes: HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON! And jalapeƱos, fanfiction, and ALMOST all kinds (or rather, artists) of music genres. Guess which ones I don't favor and you get a virtual cookie. ;)

You're free to go deeper--I usually don't is all. Lol

Go ahead and spew!

7/30/2010 #1
Arya Daeriel
'Ello, I's the resident torture addicted nutcase! You may call me Thranduilion, Greenleaf, Greenie, or one of the torture twins, but most know me as Arya! Others though... *cackles evilly* others know me as their impending doom!
10/18/2010 #2
Delete in Progress

I'mma use your format!!!

D.O.B:13/75/3050

Persona:Different

Interest/Hobbies:Ummmmmmm.Stuff?

Physical Traits:I know for a fact that I have flesh and insides.

Dislikes:Mustard,Pickles,People who are better at drawing than I,TuffCup stories,the occasional ToothCup pairing.

My motto is "You say potato,I say pototo.You say tomato,I say tomoto.You say chocolate,I say WHERE IS IT?!"

1/3/2011 #3
Calm-Waters

Date Of Birth= hahaha, you're kidding.

Persona= I'M ME!!

Interest/Hobbies= EVERYTHING THAT I LIKE

Gender= A person... with a certain gender :P

Physical Traits: I have hair, and I have well, legs and hands and arms and feet and organs and a live, beating heart.

Dislikes: People who unnecessarily bash on people- Like, really rudely and mean-like, or without any proof against their cause except "That's what I think" "That's just a stupid ____" Uggh! I HATE THAT. Mustard, people who cut in front of another person then SLOW DOWN. And some really stupid spelling mistakes, that just make me cringe.

My motto is: "I don't have a motto"

4/17/2011 . Edited 4/17/2011 #4
Francesva
I am the awsomeness thats called Francesva!! LUV THE DAIRY PRODUCTS! Yes I am totally wierd, random and AWSOME! DOB: I wanted to exist. I was done with not existing some time back. Gender: Neutral/Mule/Female Donkey/Mare! Figure out what it means and you get a virtual cookie! ;D Persona: PICKLES AND PIE! I think you can guess! Pshysical Traits: Are you trying to ask a grown man uncomfortable questions, Harold? Because he's not gonna answer! Dislikes: Crying men, Spicy foods, Boring people, Denmark, and the name Mary. But I like the name Mary-Ann! :p Likes: HTTYD! Horses, Mountains, Ghosts, Movies, CHEESE (**, Syfy, Richmond VA (where I live!), and the smell of leather! Quote: I now pronounce everyone in the universe will be named..... BOB!! I am sooo random.^^
3/11/2012 #5
Fem America 13
Hello, I'm Fem America and I am a fan of the books. The reason why because I think it teaches the morals of the story more, and it really emphaizes on how much Hiccup and Fishlegs are bullied and different from the othe Vikings.
12/18/2013 #6
Forum Moderators: Anesther
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member