High School RP!
Come and be apart of high school life! Drama, break-ups, make-ups, friendships, you name it; it happens all right here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Loving Lucy

So this is basically a profile for your character, but much more simple. It's sort of like Facebook and Myspace. Update your statuses and such by editing. There will be a chatroom in the Chatroom 101 for your OC's, but make sure to fill out the profile in here, first!

This is a skeletal profile.

Username:

Status (single, in a relationship, it's complicated, etc):

Mood:

What's On Your Mind:

About Me:

Friend List (optional):

Profile Pic (optional):

8/13/2010 . Edited 8/13/2010 #1
Loving Lucy

Username: SoRaysOfSun_x (Soraya)

Mood: Excited! ^0^

What's On Your Mind: Wondering how the dance will go..

About Me: I love to swim, run, and just hang with friends. I could be random at times.. if you know me well enough.

Friend List: Well work on it soon if I'm not lazy enough!

Profile Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/brown%20hair%20blue%20eyes/bellaboo2897/downsized_mewiththephone.jpg?o=203

8/13/2010 . Edited 8/14/2010 #2
Darling Dai

Username: DrPepperLvr (Sam)

Mood: Frustrated...can't land that backflip! (On a bike, btw) And now my *** hurts! I think I broke my butt bone!

What's On Your Mind: School dances, gay people, backflips, pranks, and pranking a prankster....not my best moment.

Also, getting payed with a two liter bottle of coke.

About Me: Loud, ignorant, and somewhat dense....don't really care much about boys, cars, or fancy jewelry.

I hate any form of jewelry, excluding bracelets! I don't even have my ears peirced! (Though I'm thinking of getting my bellybutton done...xD)

Friend List (optional): N/A...yet. Hopefully, I'll have some friends soon.

Profile Pic (optional): Will post when I get a good picture of me.....

I absolutely suck at taking pictures.

8/14/2010 #3
Darling Dai

Username: GummyXBearXQueen (Des)

Mood: Confused, pissed at my mom, glad my friend didn't burn my neck when she curled my hair...

What's On Your Mind: School dance, my mom, sneaking out, wearing dresses, throwing makeup out my window, my somewhat smart dog....

And hitting people with my four subject notebook.

About Me: Loud, somewhat annoying (Okay...! VERY annoying -.-") Hyper, and kinda demanding (Don't comment!)

Friend List (optional): Not yet...but very soon!

Profile Pic (optional): http://m92.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20black%20hair%20headphones/kawaiikunoichi_97/Roleplay%20Characters/Normal%20Teen/anime-girl_007.jpg.html?src=www

8/14/2010 #4
KaylaQueenOfTheeInsane-1993-20

Username: War;P

Mood: Hyyyyyyper

What's On Your Mind: Apple Pie =^.^=

About Me: My name is Eki and I get along with almost every one =D....but if you get me mad..........RUUUUUUNNN!!!!!! xD I am in Gymnastics and Karate and recently started Tae Kwon Do =^.^= I'm pretty good at the first to if I do say so myself but I'm not sure about Tae Kwon Do cause I've only had one class :P

Friend List (optional):

Profile Pic (optional): http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/STF00qRtrtI/AAAAAAAACMQ/alBmUcSDqN8/s400/cute-emo-girl.jpg

~~~

Username: Love_Is_Overrated

Mood: Annoyed

What's On Your Mind: You don't wanna know.......

About Me: If I trust you I'll tell you about myself

Friend List (optional): Super_Genius

Profile Pic (optional): http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6410/2459110897ed08fff601oz8.jpg

~~~

Username: Super_Genius

Mood: Bored

What's On Your Mind: Painting Mina's room.

About Me: If you don't know you don't need to, but if I feel I need to I'll tell you.

Friend List (optional): Love_Is_Overrated

Profile Pic (optional): http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HQxuEkzmIus/SSd9NoJDMGI/AAAAAAAAACc/WRwdzxuYoug/s320/RyouShirogane.jpg

8/14/2010 . Edited 8/23/2010 #5
Loving Lucy

Username: CODcrazzzie101 (Oliver)

Mood: Kinda frantic...not sure of what to wear to the dance..

What's On Your Mind: The dance, food, ice cream, video games, food, dance.... Repeat..? :D

About Me: I'm not afraid to stand out and be myself.. What fun is it when you're in a crowd that has the same style as you? I'm also an optimist, so I can turn yo frown upside down! Wow.. That was lame..

I also like girls, video games, and skating.

Friend List: Will work on it.

Profile Pic: I'll post it up when I have the time.

8/15/2010 #6
The Music King

Username: Black_Belt_Author (Mark Garcia)

Status (single, in a relationship, it's complicated, etc): Single

Mood: Uneasy...

What's On Your Mind: Wondering if I picked the right look, hoping that I don't screw up anything.

About Me: Third degree black belt hoping to become an author, is the son of a Tae Kwon do instructor. Champion of the open MMA tournament.

Friend List: None

Username: Kick_Boxer (Hans Rommel)

Status (single, in a relationship, it's complicated, etc): Single..and that would never change...

Mood: Ticked off

What's On Your Mind: Can't find the right look, trying to get ready for the tournament, defeating Mark.

About Me: What is there to talk about myself?

8/15/2010 #7
The Music King

Username: Monkeys_ftw (Michael Hawthorn)

Mood: Eh...

What's On Your Mind: Everything!!!...well maybe just trying to figure out who pulled a prank on me.

About Me: I'll add it later...to busy being lazy. XD

8/16/2010 . Edited 8/19/2010 #8
KaylaQueenOfTheeInsane-1993-20

Username: Love_Is_Overrated

Mood: Annoyed

What's On Your Mind: You don't wanna know.......

About Me: If I trust you I'll tell you about myself

Friend List (optional): Super_Genius

Profile Pic (optional): http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6410/2459110897ed08fff601oz8.jpg

~~~

Username: Super_Genius

Mood: Bored

What's On Your Mind: Painting Mina's room.

About Me: If you don't know you don't need to, but if I feel I need to I'll tell you.

Friend List (optional): Love_Is_Overrated

Profile Pic (optional): http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HQxuEkzmIus/SSd9NoJDMGI/AAAAAAAAACc/WRwdzxuYoug/s320/RyouShirogane.jpg

8/19/2010 . Edited 8/23/2010 #9
Forum Moderators: Loving Lucy Hikou no Kokoro
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member