Mutant X RolePlays
Come on in. Create a character or use one of the characters from the T.V show.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Devils Favourite Angel

What the name says.

7/12/2012 #1
Kittenhats

@ Hells favourite angel- How many Mutant X OCs do you have? :) just curious

7/12/2012 #2
Devils Favourite Angel

Just Ruby and Rex. Both are essentially the same person.

7/12/2012 #3
Kittenhats

Rex? Is he like a double personality Ruby has or...?

7/12/2012 #4
Devils Favourite Angel

She is a different person, but essentially the same as Ruby because she has exactly the same traits and powers.

7/12/2012 #5
Kittenhats

Oh sorry, I assumed it was a he :S I suppose Ruby does have some pretty cool powers so it makes sense to reuse them :) What is different between them?

7/12/2012 #6
Devils Favourite Angel

Hair colour and dress sense.

7/12/2012 #7
Kittenhats

Oh appearance, cool :3 Ever use Rex to rp/in stories or do you prefer Ruby? (I have so much favouritism with my OCs :P I feel really guilty for it since I completely neglect half of them '-_-)

7/12/2012 #8
Devils Favourite Angel

Rex in stories, Ruby in RPs. I have a story for MX, but it's still in the skeleton stage.

7/12/2012 #9
Kittenhats

Oh if you ever publish it I'd be interested to read it, especially if Rex is paired off with Eckhart like Ruby is. He's certainly someone interesting to pair an OC with :)

7/12/2012 #10
Devils Favourite Angel

Ohhoh it's interesting alright. Poor Eckhart gets teased very much like how he will be in this Rp and he ends up...Ahem...servicing himself in his office.

7/12/2012 #11
Kittenhats

Oh interesting, that definitely sounds.... entertaining :L Honestly, Eckhart should know better but then I suppose as leader of the GSA he's probably use to doing whatever he wants, and someone teasing him sounds more than brilliant :P I'm not sure how he'd.... 'service' himself though due to the whole issue with his immune system and his inability to touch/drink liquids. :S Something I also have trouble with with my Ocs TMT

7/12/2012 . Edited 7/12/2012 #12
Devils Favourite Angel

He could if he spilled himself into a tissue ;P. And I guess I'm really feeling in a comical mood, because every time I try and get a character to be funny, it ends bad.

7/12/2012 #13
Kittenhats

What? Ruby is flat out hilarious! but then I have a weakness for sassy characters especially those who are teasing Eckhart :3 I can't decide whether he's my favourite character or if I just like having someone take the piss out of him :P

7/12/2012 #14
Devils Favourite Angel

Perhaps I'm channeling her then fully. Who knows.

7/12/2012 #15
Kittenhats

Is her thing for Eckhart purely instinctual because of his scent or does she actually like the 'boss-man'?

7/12/2012 #16
Devils Favourite Angel

Bit of both. It wouldn't have happened if she recognised him as anything less than what he was.

7/12/2012 #17
Kittenhats

'than what he was' :3 and what would that be? :P

7/12/2012 #18
Devils Favourite Angel

A strong man with power. Tigresses in the wild go for the strongest male, one they know will be ablekeep produce strong offspring and protect his land. Think of it as the GSA being a pride of Lions. Eckhart is the alpha male and the agents are his pride.

7/12/2012 #19
Kittenhats

All in all a Nice logical relationship then :D It's pretty cool how you linked it to her mutation but I'm curious, If she'd joined Mutant X first then would that mean she'd be feeling the love for Adam?

7/12/2012 #20
Devils Favourite Angel

I guess so yeah. But then again, there's Jesse and Brennan, who both have strong mutated genes. Jesse with the massing and phasing and Brennan with the electricity. She'd probably go for one of those two. As they would be more likely to produce offspring that were strong and they would be more likely to bebabble to protect her and their territory better than Adam.

7/12/2012 #21
Kittenhats

Good point, Adam isn't really very physically Alpha. Guess it's lucky she went with the GSA then, nice easy choice what with Eckhart bossing everyone else around. Does she like him for you know, who he is inside (yup, that sounds cheesy no matter how I phrase it)?

7/12/2012 #22
Devils Favourite Angel

There is that too. Ruby is a very good judge of character. So, though a person pretends to be hard, like the guy from the club, she can tell that he's just a wuss that's trying to act hard, because he's scared. It's like how when cats are scared, they puff themselves up to make themselves look bigger and more menacing. But underneath all of the fluffiness, hissing, growling and the bearing of the teeth, is a nice, pleasant pussycat with a calm, relaxed temperament. It's just under those circumstances that you see the ferocity of the cat.

7/12/2012 #23
Kittenhats

So underneath all her sass and toughness and violence, Ruby is actually just one big ol' softy?

7/12/2012 #24
Devils Favourite Angel

Get her in the right mood...yes. Though she has a tendency to be domineering at times. Also, she has a weird fetish called an Omorashi fetish. Which is a fetish for the bursting bladder. The metaphorical sense not the literal sense of the bladder actually going Kaboom.

7/12/2012 #25
Kittenhats

Before you said in a metaphorical sense I was very, very, very, very confused/worried/scared. Now I'm just curious as to what a bursting bladder means in a metaphorical sense. Does it mean that she likes vulnerable people?

7/12/2012 #26
Devils Favourite Angel

Yeah. Guys who are real desperate to go to the bathroom. That's what's meant by a metaphorical bursting bladder. Kinda like they gotta pee now or something real embarrassing and belittling will happen.

7/12/2012 #27
Kittenhats

Mason personifying that effect would certainly be amusing, especially since it's Ruby's fetish :P So in our Rp I should make Mason all vulnerable and 'bursting bladder'-y?

7/12/2012 #28
Devils Favourite Angel

Up to you. If it grosses you out then no. If you're fine with it, then go ahead.

7/12/2012 #29
Kittenhats

I can assure you, very few things gross me out and that fetish is comparatively normal to me :P I'm more than happy to have Echkart need to pee himself. Any interest in that your self or is it purely your characters being kinky? xD

7/12/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Devils Favourite Angel Kittenhats
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member