THE HSM IMAGINARIUM RP
This is the home of nutty Bonkers fun and awesome RPing with the best couple ever PeyPay and all the other wildcats and pairings. No filters, no rules, just cool people Role playing
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
xxCoolStoryBroxx
I smiled as she walk further away from me, I took my camera off from around my neck "Okay tilt your right leg away from me and turn your head to the right as well."
6/19/2011 #91
CharminglyShar

"That I do. I can teach you if you like?"

oorp

Ellie hun i think you forgot to reply as peyton unless if im blind lmao

6/20/2011 #92
xxCoolStoryBroxx
Oorp- Youre blind it's right above you lol
6/21/2011 #93
CharminglyShar

oorp

lmao omg so sorry ellie

rp

I did as he said with a smile on my face "Like this?"

6/21/2011 #94
KhaestaAradia

Taylor- I licked my lip looking at him curiously while I slid my hand down his chest slowly. "I do love to leave everyone in awe." I whispered glancing over at the crew for a breid second then let my gaze wander his body before meeting his eyes once again. "And tell me, how exactly can you make, all those others jealous?" I whispered coyly as I leaned against him knowing that no one else mattered in the world when i was this close to Chad all I could think about was exactly how hot we could make each other.

Dany-"I was just visiting my dad at his new European office, I am back to college now." I nodded. "Miami University quality education but us frat guys party even more superior."

Kelsi- I giggled blushing looking at him. "I am sure that you have some other friends that would be better to hang out with or something."

6/22/2011 #95
xxCoolStoryBroxx
Juliet- I nodded "Oh so your a frat boy then, explains a lot." I said teasingly
6/22/2011 #96
KhaestaAradia

Danny- I laughed nodding. "Those damn cocky egotisticall sons of bitches playing their music too loud skipping school with complete disregard to anyone or anything but themselves, they are all bastards those frat boys!"

6/22/2011 #97
xxCoolStoryBroxx
"Well I wouldn't know, nkt really encountered many frat boys unless it's on movies." I said to him "I went to Oxford."
6/22/2011 #98
general wildcat

As broken up as we were, it wasn't hard for any move she made to turn me on. I just had to not let her know that, but it would be difficult to do that when we were right against each other. "Never underestimate my powers." I whispered seductively into her ear. From the corner of my eye I could see the crew just about finishing setting up and getting ready to start. If they wanted a show and a believable ad, they were gonna get just that. "I hope you're ready for a nice long shoot." I grinned as I nibbled on her ear and then slid my tongue around it.

6/22/2011 #99
CharminglyShar

"I like to get to know new people" i smiled

6/22/2011 #100
KhaestaAradia

I gulped quietly licking my lips impressed that he still remembered my weakness. It was clear that this was going to be a long and torturous shoot but there was no way I was going to just sit here and let him be the only one playing games in front of the camera. "I know exactly what powers you posess." I smiled coyly as I scratched my nails down his chest dipping my head down in one swift movement. I looked at the crew for a split second, they had no idea what they were in for, before I slowly kissed my way back up his body.

~~~

Danny- i laughed and shrugged. "Well dont judge them by me, I may be president and all but I try to make my frat differnt then the stereotypes."

~~~

Kelsi- I giggled. "You know you are kind of cute, I am surprised you dont have a girlfriend, I mean do you have a girlfriend?"

6/24/2011 #101
CharminglyShar

"No no i dont not at all" I chuckled a bit

6/24/2011 #102
KhaestaAradia

Kelsi- I giggled nodding. "while I would hope someone i am flirting about dancing with wouldnt be taken, but then again maybe I am just that bad at flirting."

6/24/2011 #103
CharminglyShar

I laughed "nah your fine" i say putting an arm around her

6/24/2011 #104
KhaestaAradia

"so Dancing, huh?" I giggled lookign at Ryan, "Did you have a place in mind?"

6/24/2011 #105
CharminglyShar

"anywhere, anytime" i smiled holding my hand out for her

6/24/2011 #106
general wildcat

Apparently I wasn't the only one that remembered someone's weakness. She still knew how much I loved waking up to scratches from her nails on my body and how I got goosebumps from her kissing my body. I bit her ear harder as she did that. something told me that this photoshoot wasn't going to be about making it hot or believable or whatever. This was gonna be about who could make who crack first, this was just gonna be a big game between us and it wouldn't stop until one of us would win.

6/24/2011 #107
KhaestaAradia

He was just a little too good at pushing every single one of my buttons for my own good. I bit my lip to try and not focus on how pleasurable his little moves really were. I closed my eyes slipping off his lap and letting my nails scratch down his back.

~~~

Kelsi- I giggled. "You know you sure dont waste anytime making your move!"

6/25/2011 #108
xxCoolStoryBroxx
"Oh really, and how do you do that, enlighten me." I said laughing
6/25/2011 #109
KhaestaAradia

Danny- "I study my ass off, make my boys volunteer at the local soup kitchen, have a once in a lifetime internship as a marketing manager at a model angency, and I penalize my guys for getting drunk... any other day but saturday of course." I nodded.

6/25/2011 #110
general wildcat

I wondered if me moaning would make her do something to make the ad better, or if it would just be one of thos malfucntions she rubbed in my face. Instead of moaning, I held back and bit her ear harder, practically pulling it so I wouldnt get a sound from my mouth. Her nails were gonna leave a mark on me and odds were that she wasn't even done yet.

6/25/2011 #111
xxCoolStoryBroxx
I looked up at him "Which modeling agency?"
6/25/2011 #112
CharminglyShar

"me? making a move? nah" i laughed

Shar-"is this good?" i ask the new photographer

6/26/2011 . Edited 6/26/2011 #113
This Was Once Me

Kaitlyn - i sighed freshening myself up, wiping my face.. all the black streaks from around my eyes before i headed back out to the bedroom. Better get dressed after all.

Troy- i smiled and shrugged "Exciting?!" i laughed "Without Gabriella and Montez in the same sentence?! Nahh" i joked

6/27/2011 #114
KhaestaAradia

Crap! He was a little too good at playing this seduction game, but I couldn't cave so easily right away, I couldn't let him know just how fast he affected me. I rested one hand against his chest while the other started to run through his hair while simutaneously tilting his head to an angle to reverse the grasp he had on my weak spot. I slowly ran my tongue up his neck before biting down. I intended to leave a mark on him, he wouldn't forget.

~~~

Landon- I sighed hearing the bathroom door open. I wasn't going to crowd her so I decided to go outside to the pool, nothing like fresh air to clear my head. I look around the complex to see no one else seemed to be around and then looked back up at the bedroom window. There was something she wasnt telling me and it was eating her up inside, I had to find a way to get through to her, that didnt make her push me away more!

Gabriella- "Somehow I find that hard to believe." I giggled shaking my head. "You and I should get together when we aren't working sometime and catch up on old times."

~~~

Danny- I smilled shrugging. "It was some model my dad used to date as he set it up... Um, Irene something or other."

~~~~

Kelsi- "mmhmmm and what exactly would dancing be then? Just a fun activity for friends?" I asked in disbelief.

6/27/2011 #115
general wildcat

She knew how good she was, and she was not gonna let me forget it. Taylor had not lost her touch at all. I did whatever I could to hold back a moan. I didn't want her to know she could get to me with just one bite. Although my grip on her ear loosened, I was still at the edge of it so I dug my teeth as much into her ear as I could. I had to do more to get to her, shew as not about to beat me. I moved one of my hands down to her breast and slid it underneath her bra, begining to rub her there.

6/27/2011 #116
xxCoolStoryBroxx
Juliet- I nodded "Irene Marie, that's my mum. I use the term loosely, I haven't seen her since I was 5 and she stuck me in boarding school here for my dad to take care of."

Peyton- I put my camera down "More sensual, pout."

6/27/2011 #117
CharminglyShar

Ryan-"if thats what you wanted it to be" I grinned

Shar-"right hows this?" i say giving him my best pout

6/28/2011 #118
KhaestaAradia

I couldn't help but gasp softly as my control wavered knowing it was only a matter of time before he broke me down, the only question in my head was just how far did I go to one up him knowing that we had an audience with flashing proof of every move we made. Digging my nails into the skin of his thighs i shoved his legs open wide enough so that I could slip between them grinding my body against his slowly while dipping my head down to bite at his nipple.

~~~

Danny- I looked at her and shrugged. "well maybe your mother is a complete moron... shipping you off, hiring me... clearly she has no sense, I mean, I would never take my eyes off of you!"

~~~

Kelsi- I giggled blushing. "I think I am a little out of my league among you models."

6/30/2011 #119
CharminglyShar

"nah you'll fit right in in no time" i smiled at her

6/30/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: KhaestaAradia CharminglyShar, general wildcat, Forgettingyouinacabaret, xxCoolStoryBroxx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member