Step Up
Inspiring movies, incredible characters, electrifying dancing. A forum for all the Step Up movies, all topics welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
the blue of berries
About your favourite pairings
1/5/2012 #1
sunthorn
I'm a Andie/Blake shipper. Don't get me wrong, she and Chase had some magic moments, and the actors worked well together chemistry wise. Blake and Andie just had, well, MORE chemistry, I guess. I also would've liked to see Sophie with one of the other MSA crew instead of Moose... again, they were TOTALLY cute in the end, but I think she and say, Hair, would have been interesting. Their dancing scene showed how different they were, and I would love to see them like, inadvertently falling for each other. I wish more people would comment here... lol.
4/29/2012 #2
kanebii
Chase/Moose... I'm a slash shipper and they have potential... :"> although Luke/Moose is nice too but I think Luke's better off w/Nat.
8/28/2012 #3
JJ288
Chase/Andie Definitely. I just love how Andie always puts a smile on Chase. And when they dance together, it's truly magical. I love how they joke around each other even though they're like complete opposites. I really wish they would make an appearance in another Step Up movie.
11/19/2012 #4
I should sleep more

I'm popping up out of nowhere right now but Chase/ Andie and some really cute Moose/OC, only some, other fanfics with that were just wrong

10/26/2013 #5
crackedarkness

Andie/Blake shipper too! Chase seemed the obvious one to pair Andie up with in the movie but she and Blake would have been way too awesome. Too bad there are not many fics on this ship on the archive.
Also, Moose and Cam are amazing together.

10/20/2016 #6
Forum Moderators: sunthorn
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member