Step Up
Inspiring movies, incredible characters, electrifying dancing. A forum for all the Step Up movies, all topics welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
the blue of berries
About your favourite pairings
1/5/2012 #1
I'm a Andie/Blake shipper. Don't get me wrong, she and Chase had some magic moments, and the actors worked well together chemistry wise. Blake and Andie just had, well, MORE chemistry, I guess. I also would've liked to see Sophie with one of the other MSA crew instead of Moose... again, they were TOTALLY cute in the end, but I think she and say, Hair, would have been interesting. Their dancing scene showed how different they were, and I would love to see them like, inadvertently falling for each other. I wish more people would comment here... lol.
4/29/2012 #2
Chase/Moose... I'm a slash shipper and they have potential... :"> although Luke/Moose is nice too but I think Luke's better off w/Nat.
8/28/2012 #3
Chase/Andie Definitely. I just love how Andie always puts a smile on Chase. And when they dance together, it's truly magical. I love how they joke around each other even though they're like complete opposites. I really wish they would make an appearance in another Step Up movie.
11/19/2012 #4
I should sleep more

I'm popping up out of nowhere right now but Chase/ Andie and some really cute Moose/OC, only some, other fanfics with that were just wrong

10/26/2013 #5
Forum Moderators: sunthorn
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member