Transformers fantasy Forum
Come on in. Create a character and begin to RP with said character. Enjoy.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Devils Favourite Angel

PLEASE BEGIN THE RP HERE. NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY JOIN THE RP IF YOU HAVE CREATED A CHARACTER AND IT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED.

10/31/2010 #1
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

((Is this alright?))

I'm hard-pressed to find any benefits to this 'new lease on life'. Granted, being your own car is its own thrill. The feeling of cruising down the road at breakneck speeds, hugging the pavement, feeling the grip of the tires and the G-forces fighting to throw you out of the turn. But, there's more that I miss.......Living in an apartment, for instance, or getting caught in the rain and feeling wet, rather than just knowing the water was rolling off my armor.

Something needed to change. Admittedly, though, I haven't tried all that hard to make friends upon arriving to this secure base for NEST - not that the others here aren't nice, but...I don't adjust to change well. Now that several months had passed since my fusion with my car due to that Allspark shard, and the change wasn't as big a deal as it had been the first day, I was beginning to notice the loneliness.

I shook myself out of the reminiscing mood and sat up, sitting on the edge of the warehouse with my legs dangling over the side. I was larger than the few other femmes I'd seen around the base - taller, heavier armored, certainly with a heavier alt mode. I wasn't built to be fast, like they were….it was a self-conscious observation that kept me away.

11/8/2010 . Edited 11/10/2010 #2
Devils Favourite Angel

I growled as I walked around the base, I really didn't like being kept inside, and the fact that Prime thought I was 'too young' to fight was unbelievable. Just as I walked around the corner and walked out of the base, to just the parameters, where Prime had told me that I could go, when I saw legs dangling off the edge of the base.

"Yo D, wha' up femme?" I asked.

11/10/2010 #3
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

"...huh?" I leaned forward to look down over the edge of the roof. "Oh...hey, Starlight." I think that was her name...avoiding others had the nasty side effect of reducing your knowledge about them. "Um, not much. I was just thinking..." Well....I'd just decided to start attempting to make friends, right? Fate seemed to agree that I should stop procrastinating and do it...

11/10/2010 #4
Devils Favourite Angel

I chuckled.

"Ya don't seem to be...gettin' ta know all the others here D. How comes I'm the only one y'all talk to?" I asked.

It was really baffling. She was a very beautiful femme, about the same height as me and even though she was bulkier, it was like she was afraid of trying to make friends.

11/11/2010 #5
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

I had to think about that for a moment. "...because I'm horrible at making friends and I got lucky with you." I realized with a sigh. "Let's see....I don't handle change well, I don't take kindly to criticism, I fear rejection. I paused and looked down at Starlight, who was only a few feet below my legs. "Feel free to stop me anytime, here."

11/11/2010 #6
Devils Favourite Angel

I chuckled.

"You're none of those. And everyone hates change sometimes. I didn't like the fact that I had to come here from Cybertron, but I got over it. We live by Ironhide's motto adapt and overcome" I said.

11/13/2010 #7
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

I sighed and shifted, sliding off the roof to land beside Starlight. "You have a point..." I admitted. It felt a little weird doing so, but something had to be done to start moving myself forward. "I shouldn't just sit around and mope anymore."

11/18/2010 #8
Devils Favourite Angel

I nodded.

"Tha's righ' femme. Now get y'all aft down 'ere and make some friends will ya?" I asked.

2/10/2011 #9
Autobot Alythia

Meanwhile, a certian jet was casualy flying in the air, or rather, it looked out of place over a local town. This was Charm, and even though she was a Decepticon, she didn't want to destroy anything or anyone, which is why she stayed away from them for most of the time. She found the humans quite interesting, as well as all the other life forms on the planet.

----

There was another jet flying as well, but this one didn't have any faction symbol on the wings. This was Sky Light, or just Sky, and she perfered to stay out of the war, not one to like fighting. She had only recently arrived on Earth, and was currently on the look out for any sign of the Autobots. She didn't want to join them, but she liked to stay close to them.

6/16/2011 . Edited 6/16/2011 #10
Devils Favourite Angel

I looked up in time to see Sky and smiled.

:Yo Sky. Y'all comin' ta say hi ta us all?: I asked.

6/19/2011 #11
Autobot Alythia

If Sky would of been in robot form, she would of smiled. 'Of course.' she replied, then made a slightly turn and started to head down.

6/20/2011 #12
Devils Favourite Angel

Starlight grinned and walked out to meet the other femme.

:long time no see huh?: She asked.

6/21/2011 #13
Autobot Alythia

Sky then transformed and landed, smiling as well with a nod. 'It has. Not sure how long to be exact.'

6/21/2011 #14
Devils Favourite Angel

Starlight grinned.

:Too long: she said.

7/25/2011 #15
Mrs. Semple

Another jet appeared in the sky. She didn't have a insignia branded apon her wings, but she was a decepticon. She flew close to Charm as she idely flew out of pure boredom.

7/25/2011 #16
roudyredd

Some miles away a black Pontiac Bonneville sped down a highway. It had been a tiring day of traveling and he still had some more to go. He needed to keep a low profile and he'd been traveling to different small towns in the area looking for a place to hide. He hated the idea of running. He wasn't built for this kind of stealth. Exiting toward a yet another small town he scanned the area for spark signatures.

10/8/2011 #17
Vampirerex1

Carlotta walked out of the building that she lived in; the humans called it a house, or a home; but she just called it a place of residence.

"This planet is so beautiful" she muttered.

1/12/2012 #18
Dark T. Shadowfire

as Sky and Starlight were talking, a giant bomber plane, black with blue stripes and a blue Autobot symbol on each wing, appeared and landed nearby. This was Shadowfire, one of the tallest Autobots and one of the meanest too. Transforming, Shadowfire walked towards the two femmes, whistling to them to make his presence known. Nodding to Sky, he turned to Starlight. :Any idea why Prime would send me here?: he asked the Autobot femme gruffly.

7/27/2015 . Edited 7/28/2015 #19
Devils Favourite Angel

Starlight looked at the mech and shrugged her shoulders. "No idea. Maybe you should ask him" she said.

4/5 #20
Forum Moderators: Devils Favourite Angel MizzSierra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member