Gargoyles Challanges, Ideas, and More
This forum is for any ideas, challanges, or anything that has to do with Gargoyles.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DarkSpiritDemon

I have recently read 2 fanfics about an Elisa/Brooklyn pairing and I have to say that they would make an amazing couple! Also I've noticed the lack of Puck/oc or Puck/anyone for that matter. Oh and another great pairing I found was an Puck/Elisa pairing!!!

8/7/2010 . Edited 8/7/2010 #1
whitetigerwolf

I'd like to see some more stories with Angela included in the main pairing. I'd also like to see Fox paired with someone other than Xanatos.

2/7/2011 #2
waffleirony

I hate it when canon pairings are destroyed.... it's so crappy.... but what do I know?! I'm just a stupid, annoying canon nazi.

Anyway, a canon pairing that should get some fics is Demona's Second and his mate ("Sacrifice"). So far they have absolutely no fics. Well, I could do this, but I won't, my fics are not for the public view.

1/11/2013 #3
Valka Haddock

There's a pairing that I want to see. It's i*** but still. It's called Valcup. Then there is also Valret that I really like.

8/8/2021 #4
Forum Moderators: DarkSpiritDemon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member