Strawberry Panic RolePlay
Yes a SP rp. Create a character and join in to the yuri drama! Pick a school and interact with others and create your own story. OC's recommended but you may play some Canon characters
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Weiss Rose Schnee
The International Kendo tournament is held in a popular stadium in Tokyo Japan. Kendo teams come here from all over the world and each teams send thier best members to compete. There is a preliminary round which is basically a elimination process until 12 competitors remain. There is also a lavish hotel nearby where the teams stay. Also a city to explore and shop and some cafes. (sidecharactors needed here) The tourney lasts a week.
11/21/2010 #1
Kai Yukimura
A kendo team mate, Ali, golden brown hair and green emerald eyes, yawned as she sat on the bus to the tournament.
11/22/2010 #2
Weiss Rose Schnee
Most of the other girls were talking. Some were resting. Kikyo edged a bit closer to Tsukiyomi but she looked up from her book. " Do you mind..." She said a bit frustratedly as she pushed her arm off of her. Kikyo sighed. " Alright Ill stop.." She stood and took the vacant seat next to Ali and sighed. tsukiyomi didnt seem to understand how she felt. She vowed to get Tsukiyomi to be hers. In a week it should be easy. The coach was speaking to the team on the way.
11/22/2010 #3
Kai Yukimura
"oh hi Kikyo." Ali greeted with a smile.
11/22/2010 #4
Weiss Rose Schnee
" Hey Ali.." Kikyo replied. " Guess I made Tsukiyomichan angry... I was only teasing her geez..."
11/22/2010 #5
Kai Yukimura
"oh im sure shes just stressed. Because of the tournament and Emi." Ali reassured.
11/22/2010 #6
Weiss Rose Schnee
Kikyo sighed. " Yes I suppose..." Tsukiyomi sighed as she continued to study. Why did Kiyoko bother her anyways.
11/22/2010 #7
Kai Yukimura
Ali smiled and patted her shoulder. "so are you excided? of the tournament?" she asked.
11/22/2010 #8
Weiss Rose Schnee
"Of course I am and so is Tsukichan...I think..." Kikyo said and smiled.
11/22/2010 #9
Kai Yukimura
Ali smiled ans nodded. "im sure we'll win with both of you." she said.
11/22/2010 #10
Weiss Rose Schnee
Kikyo grinned. " Yeah thats if Tsukiyomi stays focused. I know she has alot on her mind right now but im sure shell relax." Tsukiyomi finished studying and glanced out the window. She was already missing Emi but a week passes by very quickly. " Actually Ali me and Kikyo may be the best but well need the who teams cooperation to win. Me and Kikyo cant win alone. We are a team and together we are strong.." Tsukiyomi said. The rest of the girls heard her and cheered . Some nodded in agreement smiling. They were nearly there...it had been a short ride really but it just felt long.
11/22/2010 #11
Kai Yukimura
Ali smiled brightly. "your right. Together we can do it!"
11/22/2010 #12
Weiss Rose Schnee
" Thats our captain alright. Captian Azu is so motivational." One girl said. Kikyo blushed. Tsukiyomi did have a way with words. She inspired everyone to do thier best. But maybe Kikyo shouldnt pursue her. After all Kaname wasnt always this helpful. Yes Kikyo should forget about Tsukiyomi but a part of her desired her love.....she shook her head. She did have a tournament to win. Tsukiyomi smiled. " yes but the competition will be just as tough. Our skills will be put to the test..." There were in total about 8 teams competing. More buses were heading to the tourney site carrying the members from the teams.
11/22/2010 #13
Kai Yukimura
Ali smiled and nodded, watching the other buses in excitement.
11/22/2010 #14
Weiss Rose Schnee
" I wonder what our competitions going to be like..." Kikyo wondered as she watched the other buses go by. There were girls from 8 schools from China United States Germany France Korea Russia Britain and Spain. All the other teams chatted and were eager to face off against each other. Many dreamed of having the honor of taking on Japans infamous Kendo Master.
11/22/2010 #15
Kai Yukimura

"Well must be some competition." Ali said as she continued watching them pass by.

11/22/2010 #16
Weiss Rose Schnee
"Ill bet..." Kikyo said. The bus now turned off the exit along with the other buses and headed on the streets as a spontanious hotel came into view. Tsukiyomi nodded. " Yes it should be a interesting match. tho in the end they narrow it down to the top 12." Kikyo listened and nodded. " and theres no doubt you will make it in. Me I might but it depends how nervous I am...." She chuckled.
11/22/2010 #17
Kai Yukimura

"Oh I doubt I'll make it very far, I'm not all that good." Ali said, scratching the back of her head as she got off the bus.

11/22/2010 #18
Weiss Rose Schnee
" Just try your best Alichan..." Tsukiyomi said as she and Kikyo also got off the bus with the others as the team gathered thier belongings. So did the other 8 groups. The coach called the girls over and told them that they can have a roomate each. The girls began looking for roomates. Kikyo sighed. " Why two people.." Tsukiyomi answered. "Theres not enought rooms for each of us to have our own..."
11/22/2010 #19
Kai Yukimura

Ali smiled. "Oh I'm sure it will be fun, it will be like back at the dorms and having a room mate." she said.

11/22/2010 #20
Weiss Rose Schnee
" Yes but who should we choose?" Kikyo asked. Nearly everyone asked Tsukiyomi but she politely declined. " Whoever you want." She told her friend as Kikyo thought. She needed to room with Tsukiyomi in order to win her over bu t she didnt really want to force herself on her. Not when she seemed happy with Emi. So she though a bit more. The other teams were also choosing roomates for themselves from thier groups as well.
11/22/2010 #21
Kai Yukimura

"Well whoever is fine with me." Ali said brightly.

11/22/2010 #22
Weiss Rose Schnee
Kikyo was asked by her friend Jasmine. She was dragged before she could say no. Jasmine was always like that... Tsukiyomi looked at her. " Why dont you room with me." she said smiling at Ali. (btw how old is Ali)
11/22/2010 #23
Kai Yukimura

[hmm lets say 14 XD]

"okay sounds great." Ali smiled brightly and happily. She got to room with her team captain. A honor.

11/22/2010 #24
Weiss Rose Schnee
Many of the other girls grumbled but the teams then entered the hotel as the coaches from each team got the floors arranged. Tsukiyomi smiled back. " Would you be needing any help carrying your luggage?" She asked Ali as the teams relaxed in the lounge a bit. Kikyo sighed. It would be hard to even get close to Tsukiyomi with Jasmine around..
11/23/2010 #25
Kai Yukimura

"Oh no I'm fine. Thank you though Tsukiyomi-sama. Your very kind." Ali replied with a smile, taking a single medium sized red suitcase in hand.

11/23/2010 #26
Kai Yukimura

"Oh no I'm fine. Thank you though Tsukiyomi-sama. Your very kind." Ali replied with a smile, taking a single medium sized red suitcase in hand.

11/23/2010 #27
Weiss Rose Schnee
Tsukiyomi nodded. " Alright then. I just wanted to be sure your suitcase wasnt heavy." She herself was carrying 3 bags. Her clothes equipment and her backpack that contained her schoolwork. The coach led them to the 4th floor. Each pair was assigned a room. Tsukiyomis room was 417. She led Ali to there and swiped her key card. Kikyo and Jasmine were in room 400. " This is our room...wonder what it looks like. This place is very high class so im guessing itll look lavish and all..." Tsukiyomi told Ali curiously..
11/23/2010 #28
Kai Yukimura
Ali nodded. "ya... almost unbelievable we get to stay in such a nice place." she said then went inside and awed at the room.
11/23/2010 #29
Weiss Rose Schnee
" I know. To be honest its a bit too festive for normal people like us but its nice..." Tsukiyomi examined the room. It was elegently furnished and there were two beds with lavish covers and pillows. It also had a bathroom so the girls could shower and such. Plus normal hotel commodities like room service and a tv. " Not too shaby either..." Tsukiyomi said as she began unpacking and putting her clothes in the closet saving some space for Ali to hang hers then she took out a sandwich from her bag and ate it. She was starving a bit after the long trip. She offered one to Ali. "If your hungry here...."
11/23/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kai Yukimura Weiss Rose Schnee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member