At last, my arm is complete again!
A discussion/RP forum made just for Sweeney Todd fans. I'll be doing my best to keep it active and organized. Have fun, everyone!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Here you can find the form for the upcoming RP. This is what you should fill out and post in this thread. A max of 2 characters each. I will be playing Sweeney. If you would like to play Mrs. Lovett or another character from the movie, please ask me first.

Name: (Name of your character)

Appearance: (What does your character look like? Please be as literate as possible)

Personality: (How does your character act? Please be as literate as possible)

Family: (Does your character have a family? If so, list their names)

History: (Optional)

Extra: (Extra stuff we should know?)

If you have any questions, just ask. :)

8/10/2010 . Edited 8/10/2010 #1

Name: Olivia Castro

Appearance: Olivia is actually quite attractive, when you notice her for the first time. She is Italian, making her skin a dark-ish tan. Her skin is flawless except for a scar on her left shoulder. She has big brown eyes that shine almost a dark gold in the sunlight, and her nose is small. She almost always has a smile on her face, and her teeth are straight and white. Her hair is jet black and very curly, falling to the middle of her lower back. Covering the whole top of her head is a crimson red headband. Her left ear contains four gold hoops. Two on the cartilage, and two on the lobe. As for her clothes, she wears a loose white long sleeved shirt with a lace up front, along with a black and white vest going over it. She wears loose black pants that go down to her knees, then go under her calf-high black boots. She wears a long trench coat-like jacket over the vest. It's black, with white on the cuffs and trimming the edges of it. Around her waist is another crimson red band to match the one on her head. Around her neck is a brown piece of leather string with three wolf teeth hanging on it.

Personality: Daring and adventurous, Olivia lives to the extreme most of the time. She's not like most other people, and likes to cause mischief for fun. She is a social butterfly, and she likes to meet new people. She doesn't get angry very badly, but she does hold grudges, which she has been thinking about stopping. She has a good sense of humor, which everyone she meets likes about her. She doesn't trust very easily, and the people she does trust she would do anything for.

Mother- Angela Castro (Dead)

Father- Seth Castro (Unknown Whereabouts)

Sister- Sophie Castro (Dead)

History: Prefers to not talk about it.

Extra: Nope~

8/10/2010 . Edited 8/10/2010 #2
Angelus The Scourge of Europe

Name: Benjamin Carrol

Appearance: Ben has sleek black hair which he has never cut, an act of rebellion against his 'father'. It is held in a ponytail with a silver string. He is thin because he doesn't get to eat much at home, a punishment from Robert. He has bruises all over his body from daily beatings. He always wears a jacket to cover them up. He has dark brown eyes and doesn't need glasses despite being around small printed books everyday. He is forced to dress finely as to represent the Carrol name well.

Personality: Spontaneous; adventurous but hindered by asthma; clingy to others because he lack the nurture of a mother; not very trusting but when he does he is loyal and steadfast; cares and puts diligent work into everything to achieve respect; he wants to find his true parents.

Adoptive father:Robert Carrol

Adoptive mother: Veronica Carrol (Dead)

Mother- Lucy Barker

Father- Benjamin Barker/Sweeney Todd

Sister- Johanna Barker

History: Son of Sweeney. Lucy was pregnant when Sweeney was taken away. She had him soon after she attempted to commit suicide (has trouble breathing because of it). Mrs. Lovett is the only one who remembers his birth. Lucy named him after his father and the name stayed with him. Judge Turpin discovered Lucy's son soon after she 'died'. Since he wasn't a pretty girl like Johanna, he sent the infant to a friend, Robert Carrol and his wife. Robert, a strict military man, always had some resentment towards Ben. Benjamin grew up believing that the Carrols were his real parents

Extra: He has a locket which needs a key to open. Inside can be found a picture of Lucy.

9/8/2010 #3
Captain Happiness

Name: Leilana (surname unknown)

Appearance: Leilana has long hair that is dark brown, but looks black. She is very pale and has a heart-shaped face and large, grey eyes. She's tall and slender, but not skeletal, and has very long fingers. She is usually found wearing loose, black trousers, a black top, a black mask that covers all but her mouth and chin, black gloves and a fedora that is (quelle surprise) black.

Personality: Leilana is cynical and sarcastic with a dry sense of humour. In the face of danger she acts derisive and mocking but she has a finely tuned sense of self-preservation and knows when she needs to get out and get out fast. Her morals are - survive by any means possible. Therefore she has no qualms about stealing, lying, even killing if she has to, though she hasn't been faced with that problem yet.

Family: None known.

History: Grew up as an orphan on the streets (not as cliche as it sounds, I promise). Out of necessity she learned how to steal, and is as such an excellent pickpocket. She was also forced to learn to fight so as to survive, and so can hold her own with the use of a knife she keeps hidden on her person. She taught herself sleight of hand, ventriloquism and other such tricks, and now earns her living this way, though she still steals things like food when she has to. Mrs Lovett knows and likes her, and in turn Leilana has a respect for the older woman, and is very appreciative of the occasional free pie now that business is better.

Extra: (If Benjamin is accepted I'd like for her to meet him at some point if his owner agrees - otherwise no.)

12/18/2010 #4
Belladonna Lestrange527

May I join

Name: Alex Rivers

Apperence: Shoulder length dirty blond hair Pale blue eyes but look hazel wears gray long skirts and tops and boots. is pale and her hair curves around the sides of her face.

Persinality: Kind, careing, pure of heart, when things get violent she steps in between people she doesn't fight with violence but with words wisedom and kindness instead, she absolutly hates violence

Family: No living blood relations known.

History: When Alex was 11 her family died of a sickness she was the only survivor. She ran to londen. Before the sickness struck her mother gave her a pouch of coins. Alex purchesed a house in londen.

Exras: Has a beautiful singing voice. Though she's a girl Alex can kick butt

10/21/2011 #5
Erica Lovett

May I join? I'd love to rp as Mrs Lovett, if possible. I see no one else has taken her, yet. If this forum is still going, that is. I hope it is! Thanks.

3/5/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: SheilaTodd
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member