Cats Relations
A place to vent about who you think is related to who, why, and who you would like to see in a story together.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Shea Coinin

I've just started working on a family tree on the characters from the CATS musical for a story.

Anyone dare to take the challenge of thinking of their own ones?

So far I've only got the following decided. As of the moment but could change.

Gus (Uncle) - Jellylorum (Niece), Asparagus (Nephew)

Old Deutoronomy (older brother) - Bustopher Jones (Younger Brother)

Old Deutoronomy (Father) - Munkustrap (son), Rum Tum Tugger (son)

Munkustrap (father) - Quaxo/Mustoffeles (son), Victoria (Daughter)

and in the above, Demeter is NOT the mother. It is

These are maybe's.

Jennyanydots (Mother) - Pouncival (Son), Tumblebrutus (Son)

Macavity (Father) - Mungojerrie (son), Rumpleteaser (daughter), Bombalurina (Daughter or sister)

Grizabella (Mother) - Demeter (Daughter)

Jellylorum (Mother), Electra (daughter), Ecetera (Daughter), Admetus (Son from older litter)

Skimbleshanks (Father) - Jemima (Daughter)

Grizabella (Older Sister) - Skimbleshanks (Younger Brother)

4/10/2008 #1
Jemimabub

Some of those are very unique. Like Deuteronomy and Bustopher being brothers and Grizabella and Skimbleshanks being siblings - I'd have never thought of that (because I'm too cliche ;P).

I don't really have any set families, but these are some that I really like...

+ Gus is Asparagus' father. Asparagus and Jellylorum are the parents of Tumblebrutus, Pouncival and Etcetera. Pouncival and Etcetera are twins.

+ Deuteronomy and Grizabella are the parents of Munkustrap. Deuteronomy is also the father of Macavity and Rum Tum Tugger. Macavity is the oldest, then Munkustrap, then Rum Tum Tugger, and they are all half brothers.

+ Demeter and Bombalurina are sisters. Demeter and Macavity are the parents of Jemima.

+ Alonzo is Victoria's older brother or cousin (most likely older brother).

+ Plato is Electra's older half brother, and Admetus is their cousin.

+ Bustopher Jones is Misto's father or uncle (most likely uncle).

+ Jennyanydots and Skimbleshanks are the parents of Rumpleteazer. Electra and Jemima are Rumpleteazer's adopted sisters.

+ Cassandra and Exotica are sisters or cousins, depending on the story.

+ Coricopat and Tantomile are twins... but that really doesn't need to be said.

But it all really depends on the story. I like reading about different theories, like the ones you have. You keep it interesting for people like me who have no imagination XD

4/14/2008 . Edited 4/15/2008 #2
Rubidia

So, I have a few ideas, but my family tree isn't that extensive. (and if it ends up that way, I apologize. I'll probably end up coming up with a ton of ideas along the way!)

So, Old Dueteronomy is is Grizzabella's dad, and she didn't have any children because she never settled down enough.

Bustopher Jones is Mistoffolees and Victoria's dad. Bustopher's mate is Jennyanydots.

Gus is Jellylorum's uncle, and Asparagus is his son. Gus's mate died a while ago.

Demeter and Bombalurina are siblings. Their parents are Skimbleshanks and Jellylorum. Skimble was mates with Jenny before, but they seperated because she had it in for Busto. Demeter is mates with Munkustrap, who is an orphan. His brother is the Rum Tum Tugger who is also an orphan.

Macavity was a stray and kitten hood friend of Skimble. Skimble stopped being friends with him so he got revenge through his daughter Demeter.

Jemima, Etcetera, Electra, Tumblebrutus, Pouncival, Plato, and Admetus were the seven kittens pulled out of the hat by Misto.

Exotica and Cassandra are sisters.

Alonzo was Grizzabella's half brother. Both Dueteronomy's kittens, different mothers. Mothers are unknown.

Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer are siblings. They came from the petstore, and terrorized their family to get out all of their resentment at being taken from their parents. When they were kicked out of the house, they stole to live and it became a habit.

Grizzabella occasionally spied on the Jellicles using a disguise. (see Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats. You see the actress playing Grizzabella in a different costume as a no-name cat)

That's all I can think of for now! Post ya later when I think of more!

6/18/2008 #3
Jemimabub

Jemima, Etcetera, Electra, Tumblebrutus, Pouncival, Plato, and Admetus were the seven kittens pulled out of the hat by Misto.

That's very clever! It's a very entertaining idea, and I hope there's a fic about it.

It's interesting to see how different people's views on the characters ages affect the family trees. Like you obviously believe Macavity is older than I do, if he and Skimbleshanks were kitten-hood friends. I like the idea that Deuteronomy could be Grizabella's father, I've never heard of that idea before.

6/20/2008 #4
ItsOnlyDallis

Well I'm rather cliche too but this is one that I came up with one time (that hardly works at all)

Bombalurina is Demeter's mother. Bomby was young and reckless when she met Macavity and well... Demeter happened. Bomby always told Demeter that macavity had r*** her, and that's why Demeter always gets so pissed when he's around.

11/28/2008 #5
Lilliebug

I think:

Gus is the father of Jellylorum and Asparagus

Bombalurina is Tugger's mate and Demeter's sister/half sister

Demeter is (definitely) Munkustrap's mate, Jemima's mother and Bomba's sister or half sister

Jemima is the daughter of Munkustrap and Demeter, and Tumblebrutus's mate

Jennyanydots is Skimble's mate and the mother of Pouncival and Tumblebrutus

Mistofelees is Victoria's brother

Mungojerrie and Rumpleteaer are DEFINITELY twins

Munkustrap is Tugger's brother, Deuteronomy's elder son, Demeter's mate and Jemima's father

Tugger is Bomba's mate, Deuteronomy's younger son and Munkustrap's brother

Victoria is Misto's sister and Plato's mate

Alono is Cassandra's mate and vice versa

Coricopat and Tantomile are twins

just my opinion.

2/3/2009 #6
Lilliebug

I think:

Gus is the father of Jellylorum and Asparagus

Bombalurina is Tugger's mate and Demeter's sister/half sister

Demeter is (definitely) Munkustrap's mate, Jemima's mother and Bomba's sister or half sister

Jemima is the daughter of Munkustrap and Demeter, and Tumblebrutus's mate

Jennyanydots is Skimble's mate and the mother of Pouncival and Tumblebrutus

Mistofelees is Victoria's brother

Mungojerrie and Rumpleteaer are DEFINITELY twins

Munkustrap is Tugger's brother, Deuteronomy's elder son, Demeter's mate and Jemima's father

Tugger is Bomba's mate, Deuteronomy's younger son and Munkustrap's brother

Victoria is Misto's sister and Plato's mate

Alono is Cassandra's mate and vice versa

Coricopat and Tantomile are twins

just my opinion.

2/3/2009 #7
Silly little Bealzebub

This what think:

Demeter and

*Bombalurina's sister

*She and Macavity were mates

*Her and Munkustarp are now mates and the parents of Victoria

*A few years after demi gave birth to Victoria, Macavity r*** her and came out with Jemima

Victoria

*Half sis to Jemima

*Mates with Quaxo (I can't picture her with Plato... Sorry Victoria/Plato lovers)

*Oldest of kittens

*Daughter of Munkustrap and Demeter

Jemima

*Daughter of Macavity and Demeter, Step-Father is Munkustrap

*Youngest of the kittens (Victoria,Electra,Etcetera,and Jemima)

*Her best friend is Etcetera

*Co-Founder of the Tugger Fan Club

Jennyanydots

*Mates with Skimbleshanks

*Mother of (oldest to youngest) Mungojerrie,Rumpleteazer,Electra, and Etcetera

Munkustrap

*Son of Old Deuteronomy

*Brother to Mac and Tugger

"Sorry but im about to leave but I will con. my family tree"

7/1/2009 #8
Eryk Lestrange

not to promote i***, but I think all of the Jellicles are either half-siblings or half-cousins

7/25/2009 #9
Obscurite-Asile

I don't know why but I've always had a feeling that Demeter is Bombis daughter, not sister. The father is Macavity maybe.

7/30/2009 #10
Eryk Lestrange

I'll give this a shot...

Jennyanydots: Mother of: Mukustrap, Demeter, Bombalurina, Jellylorum

The Rum Tum Tugger: Brother of: Mistoffolees; Lover of: Bombalurina

Grizabella: Sister of: Jennyanydots

Bustopher Jones: Brother of: Jennyanydots, Gus; Father of: Bombalurina, Demeter, Tumblebrutus, Alonzo

Mungojerrie & Rumpleteazer: Siblings, not mates

Old Deuteronomy: Father of: Munkustrap, The Rum Tum Tugger

Asparagus: Father of: Jellylorum

Macavity: Son of: Griddlebone & Growltiger; Former Lover of: Demeter, Bombalurina; Father of: Mungojerrie & Rumpleteazer

Mistoffolees: Brother of: The Rum Tum Tugger

7/30/2009 #11
MythLoverReyna

I watch this movie at least once a day and have memorized most of the dances and all of the songs. My opinion of the family tree is thus-

Deuteronomy=Father of Makavity (oldest) Munkustrap(next oldest) and Tugger, possibly Rumpus cat.

Munkustrap and Demeter are mates and their offspring is Electra.

Tugger isn't yet mated, but Bomba is trying very hard. Plato admires him. Misto/Quaxo is also crushing very hard on him. Tugger and Misto/Quaxo live with the same family.

Bustophere Jones was with Grizabella when she was glamorous, and they had Victoria and Misto/Quaxo, then she left, so he started flirting with Griddlebone.

Jellylorum had Excetra and adopted Misto/Quaxo and Victoria when their mother (her sister) abandoned them.

Skimbleshanks and Griddlebone had Bombalurina and Jamima.

Griddlebone had Demeter, the oldest of the sisters, with Makavity.

Tantomile and Coricopat are twins who with Cassandra and Exotica, joined the clan a while ago.

Plato, Alonzo Tumblebrutus and Pouncival are brothers.

Gus had Jellylorum and Asperagus.

Jennyanydots is the mother of Munkustrap, Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer.

8/7/2009 . Edited 2/3/2010 #12
Shmendrick

In a comment on youtube someone said Jemima was Old Deuteronomy's mate in a play they had seen.

8/11/2009 #13
Misterfleas

My Family Tree, sort of. I won't always use the same one. It's kind of long...

Family Tree

Alonzo: Victoria (younger sister).

Bombalurina: Demeter (sister), Jemima (niece), Tugger (on-off mates).

Bustopher Jones: Misto (nephew), Jenny (mates).

Coricopat: Tantomile (twin sister).

Demeter: Bombi (sister), Jemima (daughter by Mac), Macavity (former mate), Munkustrap (mate).

Electra: Asparagus (older brother), Etcetera (twin sister), Gus (grandfather), Pouncival (brother), Skimble (father).

Etcetera: Asparagus (older brother), Electra (twin sister), Gus (grandfather), Pouncival (brother), Skimble (father).

Griddlebone: Growltiger (mate), Macavity (son), Tugger (son).

Growltiger: Griddlebone (mate), Macavity (son).

Jemima: Bombi (aunt), Demeter (mother), Macavity (father), Munku (step-father).

Jellylorum: Asparagus (son), Electra (daughter), Etcetera (daughter by Skimble), Gus (father), Pouncival (son), Skimble (mate).

Jennyanydots: Bustopher (mates), Tumblebrutus (son by TB Sr.).

Macavity: Griddlebone (mother), Growltiger (father), Misto (son by Bustopher’s sister) Tugger (half-brother).

Mistoffelees: Bustopher (uncle), Macavity (father), Tori (almost mates), Tugger (half-brother).

Mungojerrie: Skimble (father), Teazer (twin sister/ mate).

Munkustrap: Demeter (mate), Grizzabella (mother), Tugger (half-brother).

Old Deuteronomy: Grizzabella (former mate), Munkustrap (son), Tugger (son).

Pouncival: Asparagus (older brother), Electra (sister), Etcetera (sister), Gus (grandfather), Skimble (father).

Rum Tum Tugger: Bombi (on-off mates), Griddlebone (mother), Macavity (half-brother), Mistoffelees (housemate), Munkustrap (half-brother), Old D (father).

Rumpelteazer: Jerrie (twin brother/mate), Skimble (father).

Skimbleshanks: Electra (daughter by Jelly), Etcetera (daughter by Jelly), Jellylorum (mate), Pouncival (son by Jelly).

Tantomile: Coricopat (twin brother).

Victoria: Alonzo (older brother), Misto (almost mates).

9/15/2009 #14
Angel of Music - Lone Wolf
Ok...my family tree is nothing new and pretty much fanon. Macavity, Munkustrap and Tugger are brothers most definitely though half or not I'm not so sure. Old D is their father. Ok...I couldn't decide on Grizabella. I mean I would put her as one of their moms if not all. But if I had to choose one I'd probably choose Tugger. Everyone in the tribe was being particularly nasty towards her (even the male kits which struck me as odd but never mind) There was just something about Tugger's walking away than joining them that made me feel like something was up. What more when everyone finally accepted her Tugger was no where to be seen. Maybe the producers wanted to show it just wasn't his style I dunno but it made me feel some sort of bitter vibe. Munkustrap had a more stay away from the tribe vibe as in she's dangerous kind of thing which makes me think she was probably working for Macavity (or was his mom so she made her choice). Hence, I would probably say that Munkustrap is the oldest and his half-brothers are Macavity and Tugger with Grizabella as their mom. Coricopat and Tantomile definitely twins. Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer I would have to say siblings. it's more fun in fanfics when their together but nah, I'll stick to siblings. Victoria and Misto siblings as well. I know it's like a perfect pair a tux and a wedding gown but that made me feel even more that they are siblings. The whole Macavity is their father thing doesn't really work for me...especially since their coats are not even the same colour. Probably Shimbleshanks and Jenny are mates...though it's odd how she kept swooning over Bustopher... I think I prefer Jelly to be Gus' daughter instead of mate. He's way too old. After awhile Jemima as Demeter's daughter began to rub off on me but...I still don't think she gives off that mother vibe just yet. So I decided that the kits were really the 7 kittens that Misto pulled out of the hat. i never liked that idea at first but I could never really give the kits parents or family then so be it.
9/23/2009 #15
embrace-your-inner-dork

Hm. I haven't thought of an entire thing, just some isolated ideas.

Gus is Jellylorum's uncle. :)

Deutoronomy, Gus, and Grizabella are siblings. (It's the colouring, I think.)

Munkustrap is definitely Deutoronomy's son.

Bustopher is Quaxo/Mistofelees' uncle.

I actually remember someone pointing out that Tugger had the right colouring to be Bustopher and Jenny's son. I'm not sure, but I like the idea.

And there's lots of others that I haven't fully decided yet. I'm not even sure if I want to go with 'Jerrie and 'Teazer being related. Hm. I like a lot of the ideas floating around ehre though. So creative! 8D And I see it's pretty popular for Munkus, Tugger, and Macavity to be brothers - I can't figure out where it came from, but mabe I'm just oblivious, if it's that widespread across fandom.

10/4/2009 #16
Insanemistosingsmore

ok here's a crazy one. btw i know Grikspittle's not in any production i ve seen but he is a tux tom, skinny and magical. kind of like misto

Old Deuteronomy- no parents (1st Jellicle) various wives, numerous progeny (featured progeny include Grikspittle, Macavity, Bustopher Jones, Munkustrap, and the Rum Tum Tugger)

Macavity- Mother unknown (b*** child) pattern of fur resembles father in youth. magical, possibly from mother. brothers of his age group; Bustopher Jones, Grikspittle. Children; dont be silly. he did help raise misto though, possible out of respect for grik

Bustopher Jones- Mother, Celene. Father, Old Deuteronomy??? mate, Jennyanydots,once, nolonger. takes in misto for purposes unknown, all that is known is that munk eventually took over, and misto has several inexplicable scars

Grikspittle- mother, Celene. Father, Old Deuteronomy. Mate, none, hes a wanderer. progeny; misto, others unknown

Victoria- misto's ADOPTED sister.

Munk- takes misto in after possibly learning of abuse. as no other reason has presented itself, this is how Junkyard rumor stands.

THAT'S MY TAKE ON THE JUNKYARD FAMILY TREE

12/3/2009 #17
Insanemistosingsmore

oh, i forgot. misto's mom is a housecat whose identity is not known by means of her being in the JWPP (Jellicle Witness Protection Program)

12/3/2009 #18
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many

Hokay.

Old Deuteronomy and Grizabella are siblings.

Grizabella is the mother of Munkustrap, Demeter, Bombalurina, and my four OC's, Tara Tatiana and Apollo and Roselna and Prometheus. Gus is the father of Munku and Deme, Macavity is the father of Bomba (acause he catnapped Griza and r*** her) and a stray who rescued Griza is the father of my OC's.

Deuteronomy is the father of Coricopat, Tantomile, Misto and Tugger. Corico and Millie have the same mother and are twins. Their mom died when they were young, as did Misto's mom and Tugger's mom, both of whom were different queens. When their mother's died, the four siblings turned to each other, with Corico and Millie usually speaking only to their brothers or father. Their father had to lead the tribe, so they rarely saw him as their dad.

Skimble is Jenny's brother. Jenny has no kittens, nor does Skimble. Neither of them are mated.

Jelly is Asparagus's mate. They have only one kitten, Alonzo.

Asparagus and Skimble are brothers.

Alonzo is mated to Exotica, who is Cassandra's cousin. Casandra and Exotica came in together when they were adults.

Bustopher Jones is the brother of Deuteronomy and Grizabella. He has no mate and no kittens.

Etcetera, Electra, Pouncival, Tumblebrutus, Jemima and Quaxo were found on the street. No one knows who their parents are, not even them. They all look up to Tugger mostly because he was in a situation kind of like theirs.

Plato and Admetus are brothers who came in as adolecents. They ran away from their parents, who would often get drunk and beat the two. Plato is the older and is very protective of his carefree younger brother.

Cat Morgan is Gus's best friend and old drinking buddy. He was Griza's lover for awhile, until she met Gus. Gus and Griza were soul-mates. Cat Morgan and Griza had no kittens.

Growltiger and Griddlebone are sisters. The Siamese got it all wrong to make it seem like they were doing the right thing by attacking Growltiger, who was only a trader. Tara and her siblings worked on Tiger's ship for awhile, then left.

Macavity left the Jellicle tribe because he lusted after Griza, but she would have nothing to do with him because she could tell that he was evil. So, he left the tribe, catnapped and r*** Griza and when she escaped, began attacking the tribe.

I may post more later, but that is all that I can think of while still staying on topic and no turning this into a story. Buh-bye, Enchiladas.

12/27/2009 #19
Insanemistosingsmore

HEYHEYHEYTARATARATARATARA(SOHARDTOTYPEREPETITIVELY)DOYALIKEMINEDOYADOYADOYADOYADOYADOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/28/2009 #20
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many

Yes. You are cool! ANd funny! An d I am having some typing errors today.

12/28/2009 #21
Insanemistosingsmore

yeah!!!!!!!!!!

12/29/2009 #22
AnimeMonkee

Here's my 'Cats' family tree.

I think Grizabella was Old Deuteronomy's Mate and she's the Mother of Macavity

I think Macavity was Demeter's Mate and their Kittens are Rumpleteazer and Mungojerrie

I think Old Deuteronomy is the Father of Plato, Electra, Macavity, Rum Tum Tugger, Admetus and Munkustrap. And I think his Brothers are Gus, Skimbleshanks and Bustopher Jones

I think Cassandra is Alonzo's Mate and that she's Exotica's Sister

I think Gus is Asparagus's Father and I think Jellylorum is Asparagus's Mate and Jellylorum and Asparagus's Kittens are Etcetera and Tumblebrutus

I think Jennyanydots is Skimpleshank's Mate and their Kitten is Jemima

I think Pouncival is Bombalurina's Brother

I think Tantomile and Coricopat are siblings

and

I think Victoria and Quaxo are siblings

Did I forget anybody?

1/10/2010 #23
DontBeAZombie

Old Deuteronomy has 3 sons, Macavity(represents D's Power), Munkustrap(represents Ds leadership and protection) and Tugger(represents Ds free spirit) (with unkown queen(s), possibuly Griz but i dout it)

Macavity had two Children with Bustophers sister (who was murderd afterwords) the children are Mistoffelees and Victoria

Victoria and Plato are mates

Munkustrap had one child with Demeter, the child is Jemima.

Rum Tum Tugger is a player (lover to everyone(not literally everyone, but most), Mate to no one) Tugger has no children.

Jellylorum and Asparagus are mates, Their children are Plato, Tumble, Ectetera and Pouncival. Gus is Asparagus father.

Jennyanydots and Skimbleshanks are mates, there daughter is Electra.

Demeter and Bombalurina are sisters, Parents are not in the tribe (possibuly Griz but again i dout it)

Mongojerrie and Rumpleteazer are twins their parents are also not in the tribe. (Skimble is father figure to Rumpleteazer)

Grizzabella: she used to be a jellical, I think she left the tribe around Demeter and Bombas age, i really dont think she has relations in the tribe (anymore)

Alonzo is mates with Cassandra. I dont think he has any other relations in the tribe/ (close friends with Munkustrap)

Exotica is probably related to Cassandra in some way. shes not seen much so i dont know.

Coricopat and Tantomile are Twins, I dont think they have any other relations in the tribe.

Admentus is the great Rumpus cat, I dont think he has any family in the tribe but is close friends with Munkustrap

Bustopher is Uncle to Mistoffelees and Victoria (he is also a father figure, and teaches them to be polite)

I hope i dident miss anyone, I know I missed alot of Mate explanations for the kitten, since they are kittens its not to important xD but if you wanna know who everyone is mates with (or past mates) feel free to ask.

9/11/2010 #24
UniqaChica

Before I get into this, I would just like to say I find it amazing how you can get so many Cats fans together just to defend their theories. ^^

~Jennyanydots and Jellylorum are sisters (Jelly being older), and Grizabella is their cousin.

~Gus and Griddlebone are mates, and their kit is Asparagus.

~Munkustrap and Tugger are brothers (Munkus being older), and sons of Old Deuteronomy.

~Munkustrap and Demeter are mates.

~Tugger and Bombalurina become mates...eventually.

~Skimbleshanks and Jennyanydots are mates, and are parents to Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer (twins).

~Alonzo and Mistoffelees are brothers (Lonzo being older) and sons of Macavity. Bustopher Jones is their uncle, but not by blood.

~Asparagus and Jellylorum are mates, and parents to Electra and Etcetera (Ellie being older).

~Coricopat and Tantomile are twins, and Jemima is their little sister.

~Pouncival and Tumblebrutus are brothers (Tumble being older).

~Exotica and Cassandra are cousins, and Cassandra mates with Alonzo...eventually.

~Victoria, Admetus, and Plato all came to the Junkyard separately from the streets.

Yeah, some of it's really overdone. But, on the other hand, some I think I'm the only one who's thought of them!

10/2/2010 #25
UniqaChica

Before I get into this, I would just like to say I find it amazing how you can get so many Cats fans together just to defend their theories. ^^

~Jennyanydots and Jellylorum are sisters (Jelly being older), and Grizabella is their cousin.

~Gus and Griddlebone are mates, and their kit is Asparagus.

~Munkustrap and Tugger are brothers (Munkus being older), and sons of Old Deuteronomy.

~Munkustrap and Demeter are mates.

~Tugger and Bombalurina become mates...eventually.

~Skimbleshanks and Jennyanydots are mates, and are parents to Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer (twins).

~Alonzo and Mistoffelees are brothers (Lonzo being older) and sons of Macavity. Bustopher Jones is their uncle, but not by blood.

~Asparagus and Jellylorum are mates, and parents to Electra and Etcetera (Ellie being older).

~Coricopat and Tantomile are twins, and Jemima is their little sister.

~Pouncival and Tumblebrutus are brothers (Tumble being older).

~Exotica and Cassandra are cousins, and Cassandra mates with Alonzo...eventually.

~Victoria, Admetus, and Plato all came to the Junkyard separately from the streets.

Yeah, some of it's really overdone. But, on the other hand, some I think I'm the only one who's thought of them!

10/2/2010 #26
LadieBuggie

EDIT: Yeah, It wasn't really related to the topic

10/6/2010 . Edited 7/8/2011 #27
FeatherDaydreamer

How about Victoria and Quaxo/Misto are not related, but then are adopted by somebody, Deuteronomy perhaps?, so that they are now adoptive siblings, but then they start to like each other. Or is that too weird? In any case I think that Grizabella was probably Deuteronomy's younger sister and out of all her nephews (Deuteronomy's sons, Macavity, Munkustrap, and Tugger) Tugger looked up to her the most, because of who she was as the glamour cat.

Anyways, I think that either Victoria and Misto are adopted siblings (who fall in love,) or whole sibs (WHO DO NOT FALL IN LOVE!!!) whose uncle is Bustopher Jones.

What do you think?

3/29/2011 #28
DontBeAZombie

I think if you like that idea you should support it deffinatly ;) I personaly dont think Mistoffelees and Victoria have a romantic relationship, the whole 'siblings things' started because I dident see anything convinceing to belive they were mates. Funny but a lot of the mates dont interact as much as the suspected siblings do, I think it was intentional to keep people questioning it, also think it has somthing to do with 'blood is thicker than water' thing.

I think the Grizzabella thing is very possibul, I always thought of her as a mother to the three boys, but the whole Nefues thing actually works to, Tugger probably did look up to her, If she was younger I think they would get along xD

I completly agree with Bustopher being Mistoffelees and Victorias uncle, I think it makes sence giveing their actions during his song :P Especaly Mistoffelees.

3/30/2011 #29
Brave Battalion

'Ello Folks! (sorry to intrude)

I just wanna put my 2-cents in. Two things:

1) Someone at some point mentioned that some Jellicle kittens were the kittens Misto pulled out of a hat. I agree with this. Me thinks Vicky and Jemima are two of them.

2) To add to what someone earlier said, I think yes Grizabella is the father to all of the three (Munk, Tugger, Mac). Cause if you think about it...Macavity's all evil. And then Munk and Tugger seem especially mean to her. Like in a "I hate my mother" sort of way.

I also think some of the cats may come from the pound or somthing.

4/24/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Sleeping Tiger Dahlia Mockery
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member