Dead Life
Generation Dead RP. Feel free to make a character dead or alive or just stop by and introduce youself in the chat and see if we're worth rping with.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Someone Anonymous Like Me

This is where you can drop by and chat! You don't have to be a member of the forum to talk to us!

8/14/2010 #1
WeAllLiveInAZazeySubmarine

HI! I loved Generation Dead and Kiss of Life but my favourite is definitely Generation Dead! I've had 2 copies of it though because when I was on holiday in Portugal last year, I was reading it by the pool when my brother came up and scared me - I dropped the book into the water and the cover fell off and the pages all stuck together! Thankfully, I had already read it but I bought another copy anyway! I loved the book so much, I gave the ruined copy a funeral at the bottom of my garden when I came home and I invited my best friend who had never even heard of the book - I even wrote a speech! Although I enjoyed Kiss of Life, I don't think it is the best book I have ever read but that's just my opinion. I bought the 3rd book today and can't wait to start it!

8/18/2010 #2

Wow! I love Passing Strange. I think it was my favorite so far.

8/21/2010 #3
Twistedmess19

Heey! Finally a generation Dead forum :D I've been waiting for this. I seriously can't believe this is one of the first. I geuss some people just don't understand the greatness. I'm dying (hehe) to start Passing strange. I hope Tak and Karen finally make a move. They're seriously just too cute not to. Also. Just a qeustion, In applications, when you ask for player name do you want our name? As in the person playing the character and not the character?

8/31/2010 #4

Yes, the name of the person playing the character. I'll go post an application for you guys to look at.

I know! I wanted a Gen Dead forum so bad, but no one had one! I finally gave up and made one.

9/10/2010 #5
headcanon

TWIN!!! Aha, I found youuuu! Sorry my OC might be a little messed up, I'll edit it later.

Madz♥xx

10/16/2010 #6
Forum Moderators: Someone Anonymous Like Me
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member