Dead Life
Generation Dead RP. Feel free to make a character dead or alive or just stop by and introduce youself in the chat and see if we're worth rping with.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Someone Anonymous Like Me

Every good forum that's going to last more than five minutes has to have rules, regulations, and consequences. Here they are:

1. If you wish to roleplay you must fill out an application in the Applications thread and have it approved my me.

2. You may have FOUR characters at a time, max. If you want more you may pm me and we'll discuss it, or have one of your characters leave.

3. You must follow the posting format at the end of this post. And chatspeak is a NONO. Big nono. EVER.

4. T rated. Making out: okay. Implied sex: okay. Details (aka LEMONS): will get you booted with no warning and no readmittence whatsoever.

5. Other players can use the lines they want. You may not force them into it. No peer pressure. Hinting is allowed.

6. Drama. That is all that need be said.

7. A word about killing characters: You MAY have your character kill another one of your characters. You MAY ask someone else to kill your character for you. You may NOT spontaneously kill someone else's characters. You MAY kill someone's character if they clear it with you first. Any killings must be reported to me when they have been planned, not during or after they have happened.

New resident? Go to the office and have Lisa give you your keys. Only then may you do as you wish. Save for blowing up any planets. That's a nono.

Proper posting:

1. Your thoughts should be in parentheses.

2. At the top of the post your character's name should be in astricks.

3. Past tense, third person.

4. Your character's thoughts in italics.

Example:

*Neena* Your character's name.

She looked nervously around the room. Where is everyone? Your character's thoughts, actions, and speech.

(I'm finally on!) Your thoughts (this can be at the top before character name, or at the bottom after all speech).

If you've read the rules, put the keyword in you application. The keyword is cottage cheese.

8/14/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: Someone Anonymous Like Me
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member