Dead Life
Generation Dead RP. Feel free to make a character dead or alive or just stop by and introduce youself in the chat and see if we're worth rping with.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Someone Anonymous Like Me

Here is your application form. Please state what number character this is as well.

Character Name:

Character Gender:

Biotic status:

Character age:

(if zombie) How they died:

(if zombie) How old were they when they died:

(if zombie) Speed:

Character appearance:

Player name:

Player gender:

Family:

Character personality:

History:

8/14/2010 . Edited 9/18/2010 #1
Twistedmess19

Character 1

Character Name: Abigail Lilly

Character Gender: Female

Biotic status: Differently biotic

Character age: 16

(if zombie) How they died: Was shot in the back by step father.

(if zombie) How old were they when they died: 15

Character appearance: Abigail once had golden blonde hair that fell to her waist in curls. Now her hair is a blonde- silver that falls in waves to her waist. She is 5'6 and is girlishly curvy. She usually wears dark colours, little black skirts and big black biker boots.

Player name: Paige

Player gender: Female

Family: Mother and Step father are still alive but pretend Abigail is completely dead. She lives with her widowed Step mother and younger sister.

Character personality: Abigail is bitter to the living but is trying to get zombie's the rights to being a citzen in America. Shes very determined which might explain why she came back so quickly.

History: When she was 15 she was running down her street after sneaking out of her house with her boyfriend. Her step father shot her 6 times from behind and she died instantly. Her father died a year before and the only person she could go to after death was her step mother. Shes lived with her step mother and baby sister ever since she came back.

9/11/2010 #2

Hi, Paige! I'm Emily, the owner of this forum. Abigail is accepted! One thing though--How fast is she? Thanks!

9/11/2010 #3
Twistedmess19

Hiya :D And Abigail is about Karen's speed but with more of a hitch. And she speaks with a good amount of pauses.

9/11/2010 #4

Awesome! Sorry to sound naggy, but what is the keyword? It's in the rules.

9/11/2010 #5
Twistedmess19

Oops! Totally forgot about that. :) Its Cottage Cheese.

9/11/2010 #6

Awesome opossum!! Give me a moment and I'll make the office and other things you might need.

9/11/2010 #7
vous etes belle

Character Name: Aura Ramirez

Biotic status: Differently Biotic

Character age: 17

(if zombie) How they died: Car crash

(if zombie) How old were they when they died: 17

Character appearance: Aura had long straight red hair and now it's messy and auburn-ish. She's 5' 2" and is very thin. She wears alot of plaid and light colors.

Player name: Izzabelle

Player gender: Female

Family: She lives with her mom and her dad and little sister left when she came back.

Character personality: Aura is bubbly and friendly. She's still a little slow because she just came back but, she has very little pauses in her words.

History: Her mother and her were driving home when a drunk driver hit the passenger side of the car. Aura was killed instantly. Her mother survived.

9/18/2010 #8

Hi, Izzabelle! I'm Emily, the owner of the forum. One thing: what's the password? It can be found in the rules. Thanks!

9/18/2010 #9
vous etes belle

Cottage Cheese!

9/20/2010 #10

Awesome! Aura is accepted!

9/22/2010 #11
headcanon

Character Name: Mya Ambrose

Biotic status: Differently biotic

Character age:

(if zombie) How they died: Was raped and murdered by next door neighbor.

(if zombie) How old were they when they died: 16

(if zombie) Speed: Average.

Character appearance:

Player name: MADDZI!!!!

Player gender: Female... last time I checked... O.o

Family: Her family is still alive, but they know nothing of Mya's whereabouts. She also had a brother and sister, whom she desperately wants to contact.

Character personality: Quiet and reserved, not able to trust others easily, because of her past.

History:

(Twin, do you mind if I finish this later? ♥)

10/16/2010 . Edited 10/16/2010 #12
Forum Moderators: Someone Anonymous Like Me
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member