We're gonna do an RP! OCs Welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Shadow of the End

Just what the title says. You have Questions, I hope I can answer them in a satisfactory manner.

8/17/2010 #1
Hey are you still waiting for people or did you like give up on this forum?
9/5/2010 #2
Oh and how many OC's can we have? I'll start off with one but I want to make 1 or 2 more OC's.
9/5/2010 #3
Shadow of the End

Oh hey, someone else is joining!

Yeah, we were waiting for a few more people before we started. It just seemed like it would be kinda boring with only two people, so... yeah...

And as for how many OC's you can have, I really never thought about it. Create as many as you can handle, I guess. ;D

Thanks for joining us, and have fun!

9/5/2010 #4
Okay but I'll try not to make more then 6 :) Oh if you want I could try and get more people to join! I know at least two who I could see if they would like to join :)
9/5/2010 #5
Shadow of the End

Please do! The more the merrier!

9/5/2010 #6
Hunter of Hunters - Saber

So, everyone gets those emails and what is the Awakening Program...?

9/10/2010 #7
Shadow of the End

The Awakening Program is just that- a Program that literally re-writes your base programming, allowing you to go far beyond the boundaries of what science dictates you should and shouldn't be able to do... It's sorta like an uber power up, you know? The downside is, it only gives you ONE ability tailored to your personality- but it also only works for synthetics- like the Vocaloids and their offshoots. Sadly, this means that if you try to uninstall it, it won't work because it's so deeply enmeshed with your basic programming that dictates who you are and how your body works.

The Awakening Program is what gives us our edge- and yes, everyone in the story receives the emails. ^_^

Did that help at all?

9/10/2010 #8

Yes, yes it did :3

9/10/2010 #9
Shadow of the End

AWESOMESAUCE! I didn't confuse you even more with my explanation!!!

9/10/2010 #10

Am I allowed to have Rai's master go with him?

9/10/2010 #11
Shadow of the End

So long as she's not against the Vocaloids, yes.

9/10/2010 #12

Okay, this is a question that refuses to leave my head. Since Vocaloids are like completely human and completely android or something like that, can they get someone pregnant?

9/11/2010 #13
Shadow of the End

That..... is an extremely interesting concept.

Some say yes, some say no, I for one have no idea what the hell to think, but for the purposes of the story, let's assume that they're just humans made with synthetic materials.

So to answer your question: In this RP, yes they can.

9/11/2010 #14

Awesome :3 Does that mean lemons are allowed, or would it be lime?

9/11/2010 #15
Shadow of the End

Sure, I guess... Knock yourself out.

9/11/2010 #16

Okie dokie, thank you ^-^

9/11/2010 #17
Hikou no Kokoro

Loki . . . Can the conditions apply here too . . .? ;A;

9/12/2010 #18

Um...Yesh :P

9/12/2010 #19
Um what conditions?
9/12/2010 #20

That if I start a lemon, I have to warn Koko-san

9/12/2010 #21
Hikou no Kokoro

Yeah . . . Sorry, and thank you. ^.^

9/12/2010 #22
Oh okay
9/12/2010 #23
Shadow of the End

Okay, Kimmy, what has happened so far is this:

Everyone but Hikou's character has met everyone else. Reikuro(my char) has sent out an email to everyone else telling them what has happened and another to rally them with the Awakening Program attached. Hikou's character is about to be apprehended, and everyone else is trying to rescue her.

Our plan is: Since Reikuro can turn into a demon-like state, he will make it appear so that a demon is hunting those connected to the mass murder in Nyuhiroshima, and everyone else will appear to be hunting him, but they'll all meet up in a hotel every night after he strikes and digs up some evidence.

We'll use that evidence to prove the Vocaloids' innocence... but to make it look believable, we need a Shrine Maiden- Hikou's character- and she's about to be arrested, so we're trying to rescue her.

Er... I'm not good at explanations, just read the RP and that'll tell you what's happened up till now... ^_^'

9/13/2010 #24

I'm not sure if this was explained yet or not, but what is the point of the sons/daughters/ of gods/goddesses?

9/15/2010 #25
Shadow of the End

There really isn't at this point... It was just a whim, and I ran with it. ^_^' I'll think of something.....

9/15/2010 #26

XD alrighty then :P

9/15/2010 #27

So people keep dropping out of the RPs I'm in (like seriously I think I repel other roleplayers with my suckishness) so now I'm bored. Are you still taking people?

And will I be able to catch up without reading 2348972039478 posts? XD

I read all the little summaries I could find and I get what the PLOT is. But I'd have to catch up to where everyone else is nowww, not that that's hard. Haa.

9/16/2010 #28
Shadow of the End

Yes, we're still taking, yes, you'll be able to catch up without reading more than 400 posts (if you don't take too long joining...) and yes, you can join. Just tell us about your character as specified in the Character intro thread, tell us the city that you're starting in, and then... well, actually, after that, you can just go ahead and go to the RP.

I look forward to RP'ing with you!

9/16/2010 #29
This Is My Horse Dammit

Good afternoon everyone espcially Sakerune! X3 I hope you guys had a good night's sleep and school day?

9/16/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shadow of the End Hikou no Kokoro
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member