Alice in Underland: a RP game
Come all ye Alice in Wonderland Fan's to my role playing game! You may be anyone you want. Except, I'm Beth, the Red Queen's daughter. Everyone is welcome here. All categories take place in different parts of Underland!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Ember Belli

After the long tea party with her parents and friends, Beth rode quiscently toward Marmoreal. She dismounted her stallion, Darkwing, and strode through the castle doors. Upon the other side, Beth finds her Aunt Mirana, sitting on her throne.

"You're majesty!" Mirana greeted. She stood up, and curtsied. "What do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

Just then, the hude white double doors behind them, whip open. Beth gasped, then grinned at what she saw.

9/11/2010 #1
mslorigrimes

Silenia gracefully walked towards her mother, gently placing a kiss on her cheek. "Mother, Beth! What are you doing here?" She asked, her cheeks going pink, instead of red, due to her paleness. She held her hand out and smiled sincerly.

9/11/2010 . Edited 9/11/2010 #2
Ember Belli

"Why, to see you of course!" Beth replied. "Mother is throwing the anual All Hearts Eve Ball early this year, and I came to invite you!" Beth turned toward her aunt. "And I want both of you to come. What do you say? It'll be fun?"

Beth always loved it when her mother gave her permission to invite her aunt and cousin to balls.

9/14/2010 #3
mslorigrimes

"I'm not sure if your mother would want me there...But...is Tarrant going to be there?" Silenia asked, hiding her blush behind the calm portion of her fan.

9/14/2010 #4
Ember Belli

"Nonsens, Silenia, of course you're welcome at Salazen Grum! After all, tis not mother who makes the rules anymore. And Yes! Tarrant has been invited!" Beth replied. "He has already accepted as well."

9/15/2010 #5
mslorigrimes

Silenia blushed harder and nodded. "Then, I shall be delighted to go..."

9/15/2010 #6
Ember Belli

Beth clasped her hands together. "Excellent. The more guests there are, the more mother becomes uncomfortable. I love torturing her. In my family, causing someone physical pain is a way to say 'I love you'. And mother hates crowds. And don't worry, she doesn't say 'Off with their heads' anymore," Beth exclaimed.

9/16/2010 #7
mslorigrimes

Silenia smiled, not showing her teeth, and giggled softly. "Well then, how... fun this should be."

9/17/2010 #8
Ember Belli

Beth gave her a smile and a nod of recognition. "Silenia, shall we bother you're mother into coming. You know how she hates to be around my mother."

Mirana gave a moan of uncomfortability.

9/17/2010 #9
mslorigrimes

"Mother please! I think it should be quite a lot of fun! Please?" Silenia asked very quietly. "Please! Just come with me."

9/17/2010 #10
Raven teh Cat

Ace got off his horse and went to find the girls. "being a knight ain't so hard...Meing Gott Who am I kidding?" He asked.

9/17/2010 #11
mslorigrimes

Silenia bit her lip, anxious and turned to Ace. "Oh hello!" She smiled brightly.

10/23/2010 #12
Raven teh Cat

"Hello Silena" Ace said and smiled.

11/3/2010 . Edited 11/3/2010 #13
mslorigrimes

Silenia smiled and went off on her merry way, going to make sure her hair looked right, but going at a fluid pace.

11/8/2010 #14
Raven teh Cat

Ace continued on his way himself looking for the princesses.

12/3/2010 #15
Ember Belli

Beth said a hasty greeting to Ace, then, followed her Aunt Mirana into the kitchen

12/8/2010 #16
mslorigrimes

Silenia adjusted the choker on her neck, and looked at herself in her bedroom mirror, seeing her onyx eyes blaze in a warm beauty.

12/8/2010 #17
Raven teh Cat

Ace walked through the castle looking at the guards and soldiers.

12/11/2010 #18
Forum Moderators: Ember Belli
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member